bowl

RIPPER
Reaction score
CCSHOP.SU
Daily updates

ICQ 567899

Do not use any other domain. always .SU

FAQ / Help
Question: I can't submit payment. It says "Your are not allowed to submit any payments! Contact ...". What should I do?
Answer: Do as it says. Contact support team via support ticket to resolve this issue.

Question: Why your site was down for so long? Give me back my 2 (5, 10, 20 or whatever) dollars you scammers!!!
Answer: We never promised to you that our site will be up all the time. Technical problems. Now we solved it, and we are planning to solve it all the time. And you can spend your money here.

Question: I want to pay using webmoney. How can I do it?
Answer: On billing page submit your WMID (or any of your WM purses) along with amount of money you want to add to your account. Invoice will be issued to your WMID. Pay that bill as soon as possible and push the "Proceed" button on payments page. At the time we accept WMZ only.

Question: What is your ICQ number? What if I have urgent question and need to contact you right now?
Answer: We don't provide support via ICQ. Use support page on this site.

Question: How can I contact you right now? I already submitted 5 support tickets with the same question and nobody answered. What's wrong? Does your support team ever answer support tickets?
Answer: ccshop.su support team does answer support tickets. ccshop.su tries to answer every ticket, but try not to submit questions that already covered in FAQ, Terms of Use, and News sections of this site. Also there can be delay in responding to your needs because of a various reasons, please be patient.

Question: What is the price for your cards? Why all cards on ccshop.su have different prices?
Answer: There is no one price. The price for every group of cards is different, it depends on BIN, demand, country.

Question: I found some bins here, but i need more
Answer: Use support page and sent the bins so we can check if we have more from those bins or not.

Question: Where I can use information I get from ccshop.su?
Answer: It is our policy to sell information only to people who knows what they do. We are not a school or college to teach you.

Question: I bought something from your site and it is not valid. What should I do?
Answer: Ccshop.su never promised that information on this site is 100% valid. You can still try to request a refund on My Cards but it is our right to disregard such request. And we will disregard any request that was made later than 1 hours after the sale time.

Question: Do you have discounts for bulk orders and/or loyal customers?
Answer: We will do the discount system very soon.

Question: I have similar information to what you sell. Would you buy it from me or can I sell it via your site?
Answer: No, we don't buy information from people we don't know and we will not let you use our system. For people we do know, please contact ccshop.su support team via support ticket.

Question: I need more detailed info, can you provide it?
Answer: We provide what we have. If we would have more detailed information we would provide it.

Question: How can I add money to my account?
Answer: We accept only Webmoney. and Liberty Reserve, and we also accept WU or MG send a support ticket or contact in our icq.

Question: Is it safe to use your server? Why you guys are asking me for my ICQ number?
Answer: You never know for sure whether it is really secure or not. We do not keep any logs that contain your IP addresses, we hash passwords, and it is your choice to provide us your real ICQ and/or email. We need to contact you only if we will have to move from ccshop.su to another domain. That way you will not lose your money at our system.

Question: I have suggestion on how to make you service better. Can I give you an advice?
Answer: Sure. We would gladly accept your suggestion. Please contact us via support ticket.

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Bowl seriouse and constant seller,a + from me.

godson001

BANNED
Reaction score
hey, am new here. sorry what is ICQ and how can i contact you from there. get back to me plz

peso

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WASUP BRO, I CAN CASHOU CVVS.. IS SIMPLY WHAT I DO, I WANT YOU TO GET AT ME VIA YAHOO MESSENGER [email protected]

G

good_ccv_vn

sell ccv good and cheap......never scam!!!

Im seller good
I come from Vietnam Nam.I have a lot to sell ccv

Because I have ccv stores so well, and of course I want you to work with me long

I need to find good clients to work with me, especially the customers who buy large numbers ccv

I have ccv: U.S.. (Many) and uk, eu, CA, Fran .... You can contact me feel needed.

Working together I am sure you will feel satisfied and comfortable.

I am sure all ccv are living ,Never scam!!!

You can contact me via Yahoo: [email protected]

or ID : sellccv_good_no1
Thank you!!!

kuke.vn

BANNED
Reaction score
price us too high ...u should fix it ... thanks

spid3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
interested.. pm me

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Good Guy,Hei Bowl Happy Holidays your icq sucks!:)

halloc

Reaction score
i wana buy some usa cc that no need 3D verify without SSN,DOB,PS.......

use for games points payment.

every day tought need 30-50 pcs if as well as my need ..

so , if u Interested ,msg me ICQ 563948486
Y!H heihihello

thought first trade i need to buy one test for 2$ or 3$.. if as well as i need ill buy more .

peescott

BANNED
Reaction score
bowl....., please i need some info on how to get CC infomations..... can u help ...please contact me ..... [email protected]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:35 PM ----------

i want to buy

massimo

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello, I need CC Italian

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:14 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:27 AM ----------

Hello my ICQ and this ame need CC Italian Pago with wmz

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:14 AM ----------

Hello my ICQ and this ame need CC Italian Pago with wmz

rufffen

BANNED
Reaction score
No reply in ICQ, can't lookup BINs, taking for ages to reply, I would suggest to look elsewhere. Thumbs down!

baDDump

thats becoz ur gay

massimo

BANNED
Reaction score
prejudice at make atensione to this is the fraud cvvmasters deity ICQ number ICQ 554914762 its wmz and this cvvmasters (2.55): cvvmasters wmz account wmid: z272056080726 I or paid for CC but he miamandato nothing my done fraud not a serious vnditore in stolen 9 USD for 1 HP

massimo

BANNED
Reaction score
This person is cheating to me my their $20 not to CC and a thief this and his contact ICQ nos 354140 name its wmz and this ññ (13.47): z128986573102 pay 7 $and I give ?? (2:33:50 PM 01-12-2010) 1 CC for test........................................ then to voltage OK this and have
forum
prejudice at make atensione to this is the fraud cvvmasters deity ICQ number ICQ 554914762 its wmz and this cvvmasters (2.55): cvvmasters wmz account wmid: z272056080726 I or paid for CC but he miamandato nothing my done fraud not a serious vnditore in stolen 9 USD for 1 HP
forum
fabrizio2 ?(19.23):
Without prejudice to all you tesione to this thief Fab scams of $10 he perhaps ICQ number is droca (485441262 name of Lota and Elisa number of wmz and this Elias (0.15): z767253499836 this my their 10 dollars to pay heroin him burns not dates money in this bucatino
forum

scams I this my their 10 dollars since my CC dead and not Italian do not give money and have name itally seller (21.36): 4318712333505781 full name: situ expires ankoni: 10/12 I: 054 Country: Italy: Italy City: Rome Address: Verona 2 D 83 Phone: +373808285240........................................ his ICQ no itally seller 2396999 wmz (21.14):: z387159161117 pay and the 1 for test give OK to all don?t let defrauding

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:28 PM ----------

roper

motoGp

BANNED
Reaction score
Contact me on..:

sorry

Last edited:

VasiliyPupkin

Advertising in thread of other vendor.