CCSHOP.su Online Cvv2 SHOP

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
ive been trying to but i says i need to log in before I view the page,,,
any idea on how i can do it pacm@n??

i was able to log in fine, but one day just couldnt anymore, and this bowl guy is really slow with support

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
very bad situation for bowl and hulk need to work hard guys provide themm ccs if u need database we can deel i have some cc databases
:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:03 PM ----------

very bad situation for bowl and hulk need to work hard guys provide themm ccs if u need database we can deel i have some cc databases

j0k4w1ld

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i using this shop. i log in andpurchase fine...

just got a few numbers and worked good except one whic automatically got my mloney back after checkr found it invalid.

A++++++++++++++++++ for me.. will buy more. i just hope that in the future will be ssn and dob available

enemy

Reaction score
im in the same situation i fund 50$ but balance is not refresh. Im not able to write a ticket to

Expenses, paying the Invoice
Payment details are provided below:

To: Z150701463773, суворов, WMID:186639847563
Amount: 50.00 WMZ
Comission: 0.40 WMZ
Description: User: enemy. Code: 6MU6BTFE. Adding funds.
Date: 07.05.10 18:25

Mxxi

Reaction score
Bowl is a ripper i have paid 60 dollar and also not in my balance

j0k4w1ld

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i dont know about sending with webmoney i did send hi 50$ threw liberty reserve and i ahvent have no issues yet. full money tgere and i have uy numbers there.

i buy weekly working cvvs...

GREAT SERVICE !!!!!!

XagentuX

Reaction score
Z358695058151 5/7/2010 10:07 PM 50.00 0.40 23.68 Z150701463773 User: xagentux. Code: L32QN8EL. Adding fun
My account is still inactive. I need some help

donxipher1

Reaction score
Any 1 had this experience b4 , cards purchased on ccshop.su , when check will show valid , but it somehow isnt valid cos sites declines it .why

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
im having the same problem with those cc from ccshop.su, i buy them and they say ok but when i buy something they decline. i´ll try to buy them without check it and if the problem persist i´ll look for another seller because i started to buy cc from privateservices.bz and bought 6 just to try and all of them worked.

celente

Carder
Reaction score
im having the same problem with those cc from ccshop.su, i buy them and they say ok but when i buy something they decline. i´ll try to buy them without check it and if the problem persist i´ll look for another seller because i started to buy cc from privateservices.bz and bought 6 just to try and all of them worked.

This is also true with goldcc.biz. You put the cards on reputable checkers and they are declined but when you check on thier shop it's valid. hmmmm

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
ccshop.su are rippers imo,,,
havent been able to log on to shop for two weeks,, so i gues my money is gone

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
I take my supply of cc's from him.
A+++

ixxten

Reaction score
i funded my account with 50$ and bought only 2 CCs, a few days later i couldnt login anymore? whats going on here? money gone or what?

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
i funded my account with 50$ and bought only 2 CCs, a few days later i couldnt login anymore? whats going on here? money gone or what?

i have the same problem u do ixxten, havent been able to get any support for two weeks now to solve the problem

IAMPRINCE

RIPPER
Reaction score
Title: WMZ PROBLEM
Text: WMZ PROBLEM BALANCE NOT REFRESH.

Z******** 5/12/2010 12:01 AM20.00 0.16 522.94 Z*********** User: ***prince. Code: ****. Adding fu

I have transfer 20$ and it wasnt add to my balance.
Created at: May 12, 2010 04:05

Last edited:

XagentuX

Reaction score
What is going on with this shop? I've paid 50 wmz and nothing. Bowl is not answering at pm? Someone can give us an explanation?