contact if you can make this deal for me

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
shop down?

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i loose some money in that site all the cc are die not approved in shop and die when check in itunes..

now is crysis on CVV market, man.
People happy even with declined cards))

iware2009

RIPPER
Reaction score
Selling 100% live cvv, fullz, dumps , bank login , wu transfer , bank to bank transfer , paypal , email + pass, mailer, leads, webmail , smtp , rdp , vpn , skype account, ship laptops, phones any electronics , and more hacking software , pm me on yh : w1cked.d3vil

Selling 100% live cvv, fullz, dumps , bank login , wu transfer , bank to bank transfer , paypal , email + pass, mailer, leads, webmail , smtp , rdp , vpn , skype account, ship laptops, phones any electronics , and more hacking software , pm me on yh : w1cked.d3vil

no free cc .. no test

u need m

pm m

yh : w1cked.d3vil
gmail ; [email protected]

kingcarder

Reaction score
This guy is trying to charge $300 for registartion to shop and half goes to account and half to improve shop this shop was a dive from the start and it will always be if the owner to cheap to fund shop improvements you know it aint nothing special people do not be tricked to sign up with this vendor

mearelol

Reaction score
Was a good vendor, bought from him for a long time.. Sad to see no updates.. especialy UK ones..

Reaction score
i buy cvv denmark BIN 4571 ! if u have that BIN let give me ur email i will contact and buy all that type cc from u :)

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2 Server at ccshop.su Port 80

what happened?

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
it's been over 15 days no updates, wtf , I have money in my account ... What do I do

directdepot

Reaction score
this admin has a tendency to just vanish and post no updates to his customers, happened about 2 months ago when his website was getting attacked.

bcre8tiv

Carder
Reaction score
Just don't know what is wrong with all of 'em, I have stopped working because of his inability to update his shop, which greatly affects me... Am just tired... of all this.

Reaction score
The site is still down. Can anyone tell us when will be up again?

mister233

Reaction score
Looks like its UP, did not order please confirm when you order as to the QUALITY thanks.

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
CHECK THE RIPPER SECTION POST ON THIS GUY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

ihtsam

Reaction score
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ BEST EVER AND EVER SHOP.SU GREAT KEEP IT UP...BROO GOOD BLESS U