ccnumber + pin (see inside)

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello
this goes out to spammers and bot owners . Who can get me large number of ccnumber + pin from usa . they need to be fresh and virgin and non BOFA!! theres a lucrative offer for providers for such info : to know more pm me first and then we chat on icq . PM requested and sought from ppl with reputations & vouchers on this line of biz .

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Let me guess, your generating Track2 ? :) .. I have been doing this for a while. Trust me, the only way get your own virgin first hand and fresh infos. Sellers dont have high balance and virgin infos. I've tried both ways.

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bugsyy... I use to do the same shit too. lol.. but I don't think they work anymore. Not had any success on it like for a year now. But getting first hand cvv, yes...I got the BEST seller on earth. dealt with him since 04..till date.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
I dont agree. Still works but only few people can do it. I have been doing this for the past 4 months . Bult its very slow operation , out of 1000 ccs + pin .. I only cashout 10-15 every couple days. I didnt even finish first batch until now.

Its out of our hand, operation process takes alot of time to generate Track2 for every specific bin . so we just wait which is done and cashout .

But I didnt like the whole operation . Most of infos are either low balance or block international like BOFA for example. They have a new system will call owner if card authorized from a different city, State. ITs a new 24/7 system.

Operation is only good if you can provide plenty thousands of ccs with pin , otherwise its better to invest your money in other worthy operations . Alot of method works and will bring good profit better than generating fulls with pin :)

rob4ohood

Reaction score
NEED seller with PIN

I need seller with pin ,can cash out any amount ,any country

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
I dont agree. Still works but only few people can do it. I have been doing this for the past 4 months . Bult its very slow operation , out of 1000 ccs + pin .. I only cashout 10-15 every couple days. I didnt even finish first batch until now.

Its out of our hand, operation process takes alot of time to generate Track2 for every specific bin . so we just wait which is done and cashout .

But I didnt like the whole operation . Most of infos are either low balance or block international like BOFA for example. They have a new system will call owner if card authorized from a different city, State. ITs a new 24/7 system.

Operation is only good if you can provide plenty thousands of ccs with pin , otherwise its better to invest your money in other worthy operations . Alot of method works and will bring good profit better than generating fulls with pin :)

I totally Agree with him : unless one has his own source of pins in Huge numbers the whole op is not worth the time and the resoruces used !
But Bugsy with no offence to meant to ur post its best not to post such knowledge in a forum , less it becomes public knowledge and "THEY" beef up their securities more .

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
I totally Agree with him : unless one has his own source of pins in Huge numbers the whole op is not worth the time and the resoruces used !
But Bugsy with no offence to meant to ur post its best not to post such knowledge in a forum , less it becomes public knowledge and "THEY" beef up their securities more .

True, you are correct. Sorry pal