bubu7171

Carder
Reaction score
can anyone guide me steps for cloning cards
what software i should have to cash out from ATM from another country

namoccv

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you need correct dump come from your country

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
I bought mine from ebay just because of the refund guarantee but if you want it cheaper you have to do a deep research in known dark web markets and i cant guarantee you will find 2023 + one

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
I bought mine from ebay just because of the refund guarantee but if you want it cheaper you have to do a deep research in known dark web markets and i cant guarantee you will find 2023 + one
Does your work?

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
Do you have Slovenian ist
Yes, those who are a bit keen will say that this data is already in Track 2 in the form of a bin and other numbers, but it is registered on the chip in the form of IST files, which you are unlikely to find in the public domain. Essentially, you put the same information into the chip as the bank did when issuing a card, they just do it, most likely with software from the manufacturer, and carders do it a little differently).

I believe that these files could only be obtained by issuing cards at banks and reading their chip, thereby accumulating a database of IST files. At the moment, the most I have seen is 3000 IST files, that is, 3000 different cards, different banks, impressive, isn’t it?

(c) 201 dump recording

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, those who are a bit keen will say that this data is already in Track 2 in the form of a bin and other numbers, but it is registered on the chip in the form of IST files, which you are unlikely to find in the public domain. Essentially, you put the same information into the chip as the bank did when issuing a card, they just do it, most likely with software from the manufacturer, and carders do it a little differently).

I believe that these files could only be obtained by issuing cards at banks and reading their chip, thereby accumulating a database of IST files. At the moment, the most I have seen is 3000 IST files, that is, 3000 different cards, different banks, impressive, isn’t it?

(c) 201 dump recording
Yeah