Caught Carding from my city

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
As for getting busted carding I could see it possible at bestbuy with their highly motivated and peppy staff. Personally I have been lucky enough to be let free out of the store with a gifted cashier knowing my plastics where fakes but with those motivated staff at the doors even if your a great fighter you might not be let out.

Loss prevention agents, security personnel, and receipt checkers at Best Buy are not within legal boundary to apprehend somebody they suspect of theft. They can cause a scene, yell, scream, cry, even grab an item out of your hand if they're ballsy enough, but once a finger is laid upon you in any forceful manner it encroaches upon the legal guidelines they have setup to ensure customer safety, respect, and satisfaction. To be sued for a financial degree exponentially larger than anything they carry and five times over isn't worth the risk for many companies, and I can assure you that although being outed for carrying false identification or attempting to make a fraudulent purchase may warrant some heat from the staff of a major enterprise, you will not be tackled or assaulted by an employee upon exit.

gsyazoo

DEER
Reaction score
What kind of crackhead is this? working with a fucking female for instore is like playing russian rullet with a 100% loaded weapon. How can you fight off store clerks and make a clean escape with a female picking flowers out on the side?

CRACKHEADS

AND no disguises!!!!they where identified by the best buy CCTV cameras!! LOLOLOL

LMAO

btw russian mullet, i might ask my barber for 1

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
That sounds like a good lawsuit scam. I will use a wad of carded cash to buy good lawyers and I could easily profile the type of hero cashier I can taunt and make him tackle me. But I will use my real credit card and just act really nervous and start shaking, then ill make sure my forehead is sweating and make a run for the door, the cashier my suspect fraud but when the police come im mr Legit just a little shy and the cashier suspected me of fraud.

Start breathing very slowly then hesitate to hand the card to the cashier and keep repeating that.

Ive seen so many stupid cashiers that would just loose self control and try to put up a fight.

+++++Maybe call your bank then and report the card stolen so it will be more motivation for the cashier to get your physically+++++++++++Then you could say ah i lost in im my couch and found it
when the police come

Last edited:
Reaction score
At least where I am Best Buy does not last 4 Master. I've hit them a ton of times and it's been real light work.

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
BestBuy doesn't do last 4 but they always ask for ID so make sure you got good plastics