Cashout ur Paypals!!!

LordCash

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have a contact with whom I cashout paypals everyday, If anyone can do minimum 10k or 20k USD transfer from paypal either credit card or instant transfer but NOT e-check, We can make some money together. U should have lots of paypals so we can make money everyday, EVEN if the payment gets reversed, He'll take care of it cause that's what I've been doin with him to make some quick cash so I'm offering this to anyone who is interested to make use of his paypal than to make nothing or waste em. PM me with ur icq so we can discuss and start if u feel like but ONLY if u can get loads of paypals and do 10k-20k minimum transfer from paypal everyday.

P.S: I'm already buying and doing it, That offer is to make some extra cash for myself other than my part in it. But the cash 100% GUARANTEED. PM with ur icq whoever is interested and ready with loads of paypals to do this. There is a catch, The % is low, I get 20% cash in 2 days, U'll make 10% so as much as u can do than do it and make cash that instead of trying ur paypals with some other shit or anything else.

Wayllising

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lol

SCAM ALERT

jmr423

SCAMMER HE RIPPED A BUDDY $20

LordCash

RIPPER
Reaction score
Everybody laughs at the truth and falls for scams, This is not a scam, Anyways if everyone is here to make fun of these things than I request the admin to close this topic because people don't believe on truth but believe on a lie. I can even get verified for this service if admin or anyone wants to verify my service and than post the review about it.

Last edited:

Wayllising

BANNED
Reaction score
Yea its not a scam...righttt...

You just joined a few days ago
This was your first and ONLY post
and you can cashout paypals...which rarely anyone can do..

SCAM! lol

Last edited:

LordCash

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro, I'm not here to argue with u, Yes I joined it and I'm offering that, If u don't like it than don't take it, Assumptions remain assumptions unless u don't take action. I'm aware that it's not cashable but have u even bothered looking at the % I'm offering? Ur getting 10% over 10k, That is 1k, And I'm making 10% as well, I get 20% in cash after 2 days. Do u realise what this means? Am I offering a staggering 50% or more? U can send max 3k per paypal if ur using Credit Card, Instant Transfer, Paypal's Buyer Credit and more than 3k if the paypal balance is more than 3k. I also said that IF it gets reversed, That's not our headache. But I just offered this to make extra cash nothing else. I'm offering anyone to review my service and get me reviewed for that. Otherwise I have np in closing this topic because people like you are gonna just point fingers at me based upon assumptions.

Wayllising

BANNED
Reaction score
Sure...

poxxie

DEER
Reaction score
Bro, I'm not here to argue with u, Yes I joined it and I'm offering that, If u don't like it than don't take it, Assumptions remain assumptions unless u don't take action. I'm aware that it's not cashable but have u even bothered looking at the % I'm offering? Ur getting 10% over 10k, That is 1k, And I'm making 10% as well, I get 20% in cash after 2 days. Do u realise what this means? Am I offering a staggering 50% or more? U can send max 3k per paypal if ur using Credit Card, Instant Transfer, Paypal's Buyer Credit and more than 3k if the paypal balance is more than 3k. I also said that IF it gets reversed, That's not our headache. But I just offered this to make extra cash nothing else. I'm offering anyone to review my service and get me reviewed for that. Otherwise I have np in closing this topic because people like you are gonna just point fingers at me based upon assumptions.

PM me , I'll take the chance and try your service, if it works, then we will do more biz.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score

PM me too

eggnrice

BANNED
Reaction score
Far as im aware after a few $k paypal require extra details from the person as it could be money laundering.

lolmope

RIPPER
Reaction score
come to lolmope if you need moneybookers accounts with high balances...i recently started working with paypal...dont have high balance but will get soon....pm if your interested....lolmopelolmopelolmopelolmopelolmopelolmopelolmopelolmopelolmopelolmope