CASHOUT 201 D+P

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
I have been a cashier for this for almost a year...
Although I dont have many posts on this forum I have very good reputation on other forum..
I am honest worker and get immediate results and know exactly
how most of these dumps work...
If you are a supplier to all eu 201 221 dp then I am your man..
Trust is very hard in this business but I can assure you that I work straight up.
My cut is 30% and your % is sent immediately after cashout...
The jobs are done 1130pm also 1210am to country time this way there is best chance for some dumps to pay 2 times... Your share will be sent and MTCN will be had everyday.
I am only seeking serious suppliers for this.. Please no more third parties..

Last edited:

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
if i had dump with pin,i would need nobody to cashout for me,am not scared of the ATM if i have a pin

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Obviously you dont understand what I am talking about then... So please do not comment if you dont know what I am offering

diavolo

BANNED
Reaction score
I can cashout ANY uk 201 d+p, any bin guys, not only those that all of us know work (the 2 banks)
Give me natwest, lloyds, alliance....
My share 40%
For uk carders only.
Also if you have base and want to sell them, give me good price for dumps uselles to you, that cant cash in eu or any other place, ill buy them.
Proof first or escrow is a must.
Rippers can suck my dick.

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
I can cashout ANY uk 201 d+p, any bin guys, not only those that all of us know work (the 2 banks)
Give me natwest, lloyds, alliance....
My share 40%
For uk carders only.
Also if you have base and want to sell them, give me good price for dumps uselles to you, that cant cash in eu or any other place, ill buy them.
Proof first or escrow is a must.
Rippers can suck my dick.

YO ripper why would u post in my thread......You are a known ripper on other forums... Also you dont know what you are talking about either because you are just trying to rip people off for d+p..

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
UPDATE

I am only looking for serious suppliers or direct source for uk d+p only....
I am not interested in 3rd parties trying to cashout through me... I will know immediately if dumps are fresh or not..
Please do not waste my time asking me to cash out dumps for you when you know they dont pay.....I have been doing this long enough to know who are real sources and who are bullshitters... Thank you...

Last edited:

xxlbastard

RIPPER
Reaction score
dee you sure would need because you can`t cashout in any cty

eggnrice

BANNED
Reaction score
Good luck finding a good d+p source :)

edit: may as well just use track 101 and try to do some shopping at the self service tills at places like ASDA haha.

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Good luck finding a good d+p source :)

edit: may as well just use track 101 and try to do some shopping at the self service tills at places like ASDA haha.

I actually have had very good sources but now with so much skimming going on the validity rates on uk dumps even on barclays and halifax is getting lower and lower...
There are good sources out there because skimming atms in uk is a very large business...
If batch is fresh than maestros are good as well.. but these eu banks have great security on maestro.. They can completely put international blocks on all cards that have been used on a certain atm..

eggnrice

BANNED
Reaction score
I actually have had very good sources but now with so much skimming going on the validity rates on uk dumps even on barclays and halifax is getting lower and lower...
There are good sources out there because skimming atms in uk is a very large business...
If batch is fresh than maestros are good as well.. but these eu banks have great security on maestro.. They can completely put international blocks on all cards that have been used on a certain atm..

Ahh true, i will possibly get some skimming equipment as the bank around my are atr sho shoddy you can install 5 skimmers and people will still use that machine :p Ill hit you up if/when this happens :)

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Ahh true, i will possibly get some skimming equipment as the bank around my are atr sho shoddy you can install 5 skimmers and people will still use that machine :p Ill hit you up if/when this happens :)

Well Im sure it can be done...
Unfortunately I fear these banks will eventually block all international access.
Although halifax still can cash 2 times barclays flags accts even on balance check sometimes..
However there is still good money to be made if you are direct source.

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Any good direct skimmers out there??? Tired of going to atm with second hand dumps that have no chance of cashing...
I am only looking to do work with direct atm skimmers from eu countries...
Been doing this a long time and I can assure you no ripper here...
I know all the tricks in this business for almost ALL uk banks even some holland maestros as well...
Since I am in a high tourist area in usa dumps have highest chance of paying in my area...If they dont pay here they will not pay anywhere in the usa...

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Must be a dying breed... Use to be very big.. What happened? No more skimmers out there?

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Must be a dying breed... Use to be very big.. What happened? No more skimmers out there?

because what you offer dont have big value, cashier for d+p is easy to find, so what you have special that people should choose you?,many people that skimm have connections in us and keep their bussines private .why would they choose someone who posted in a public forum offering to be cashier for d+p?

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
because what you offer dont have big value, cashier for d+p is easy to find, so what you have special that people should choose you?,many people that skimm have connections in us and keep their bussines private .why would they choose someone who posted in a public forum offering to be cashier for d+p?

Obviously you dont know this business too well because I have been doing it for a long time and it is not easy to find cashier for d+p because there are many rippers out there...
I have met over 4 different skimmers from eu countries from public forums so please dont waste time posting on my thread....

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Obviously you dont know this business too well because I have been doing it for a long time and it is not easy to find cashier for d+p because there are many rippers out there...
I have met over 4 different skimmers from eu countries from public forums so please dont waste time posting on my thread....

i do know this business, and without beeing rude or anything i can say i know it way better than you do...
on public forum you'll never find first hand dumps, when you'll receive them let me tell you that those dumps has already passed at least 2 hands before they get to you.
and let me guess...you live in us and you can cashout uk 201 d+p , halifax and barclays only ....big deal...i asked why someone would use you, why you so special, you prepared to put so money in escrow if you want work? let me know

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
I know my share of uk dumps as well..You are right I have had many people only from this thread I created give me second hand dumps.. However I have had direct sources in the past like I said..I made this thread in hopes of finding another source only because my skimmers now are running dry and waiting on next batches to come up...

As for escrow you know that is not possible with this business... However we can arrange a deal where you can make sure I am not ripping you...

Well as far why I am so special... I am not.. I am just posting an ad for something I am offering.. That is it.. I am an honest worker and I never rip.. Enough said..