Cashing your US Amex Dumps 24hours

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
title say all leave a pm with your contact info jabber or ICQ payments by WU or LR, we agree % on talk i can give you tickets from POS so you can stay chill!

jjj50

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
interested

Interested and my icq is 646998295. Thanks

title say all leave a pm with your contact info jabber or ICQ payments by WU or LR, we agree % on talk i can give you tickets from POS so you can stay chill!

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I sent 4 usa dumps to cashout, he said before 24hrs report me, now 3 days never in icq, be carefull this man.

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
this guy no good, I sent him 100 centurion dumps with millions of dollars on them and he cash them and tell me what was got then he go offline and never come back and almost 1 week now. And because I used OTR for security I cannot post blacklist...

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Be careful, its ripper, as i said i sent dumps, now always offline.
All logs in spanish, its ok for open blacklist?

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
personally for me when someone say he can cashout dumps knows method to cash out is he too poor to buy 1 or 2 pcs from verify vendors arounds its you guys i blamed even if you have them in bulk cannot cash then youself sell cheap price and tell the cashier escrow is allowed simple then from there you know if he is ripper or not .

i think this is my own opinion dont be ofended.

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
Well sometimes the validity of our stuff cant be compared to "verified" vendors but yes I admit I was stupid to send so much to this guy in one shot.

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
THIS RETARD contac me in PM and ofert me SERVICE and say i deposit in escrow 800 LR , tremendous LOL, i never writer, for you RIPPER REPUTATION , check ZEUS coments

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
nice try to rip when a ripper said put the money in escrow loool GTFO little girle go buy some batteries! jajajajaja