Cashing UK 201?

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
I'll soon be getting a regular base of UK 201s but without the pin from my own source. Just wondering if anyone knows good places to cash them out or maybe cashiers you could recommend?

Any help will be rewarded when i get the dumps :)

Cracker162

Reaction score
I am Casher. I Have Groups. Singapure, Malaysia, india, usa, Turkey, iraq, iran, syria, georgia. if you give me. I will do cash. if you accept. send pm pls. write your icq number

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
sorry if it will worry you, but you can though your 201 tracks w/o pin to trash.
yes, you may try to go thailand and shop there, but this method can't give you much money.
i have also a lot of 201 and 221 tracks, but after I lost a lot of time while looking for someone who can cash them or do something to get at least 50 bucks from every track I decided to archive them all and put to the most deep folder on my PC. becasue they are useless.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
Heh i thought so, Uk 201 dumps are pretty shit =[ i guess i'll have to find a way to get the pin aswell then. If anyone has had experience using uk 201s in middle eastern countries such as Iraq, that would be helpful as i'll be heading there soon.