Cashing out WU-LR

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
i need help guyz , i sent some $ to my exchanger to load my LR under a random name and the exchanger just happen to have some prob with wu and i cant just go cancell it and pick up my $ because its a random name...i thought of making ID under that name and try does anyone knows a way out of this?? i have my receipt ect its not carded or anything , anyone legit here can cash it out for me...it was to get sum stuff of rhodes :( its available for pick up but i did not give the info to the exchanger, anyone here can do something??? thanks mych apreciate it.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:36 PM ----------

by the way everything about the transfer is legitimate ,wu here dosent ask for id when sendind so i use random name at office when i send never had no prob untill my exchanger fucked me really bad.... its from Can to vietnam.

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
i sent 900 and 200 because 1000+ they ask questions and id

Father13

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Why did you use a fake name anyway?
LR is not illegal..

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
i know lr is not illegal but when you do this bizz you want you real name to appear in the least places possible if possible nowhere lol,if no one can do, ill make ID and find a ninja to pick it up but im hopping to avoid doing that....

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
little07x i can do that?? there not gonna ask no extra info i may not have???

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
you need to call WU from the phone number you listed on the transfer. If you made that up then you must use a fake id to change details. Ive been through this before :)

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
slacker,littke07x thanx i called WU and freestyle my way through wu agent by phone ,went well :)

zigoom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fast and instant exchanger with low fee iwantexchange icq 629606154 try perfect!