Cashing out in Germany

Ramirez

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for someone who has lots of log ins and who could do transactions to a German bank account.
If you have tons of log ins, feel free to contact me (only by private message).
Well, I'm hunting stupid poor German people and I offer them a "good job" by recieving transactions, picking up the money from the bank account - the whole transfered amount and afterwards sending it to me.

You recieve it by WMZ, all the transactions fees, will be paid by my share.
50 / 50, the amount doesn't matter, min. 5.000 ? or whatever currency you could transfer. Might be good, if you could do as much transactions as possible, before the stupid German person becomes aware of it.

Please be patient, because it's not possible to send your share within 1 day to you. I'll hurry to send your share as fast as possible, but the dumb German person has first to send the whole amount, this takes some days for recieving it, exchanging into WMZ wouldn't be a problem.

Hope to find someone who'll be capable of doint it.

By the way I'm looking for a long-time partnership, as described above you just have to do transactions and you have to know what you're doing.

Best Regards

Ramirez

P.S. Don't hesitate to ask me, if you want to know something.
I apologize, if this should be the wrong section and if a mod could put my thread into the right section, but it seems that this would be right section.