gagan

Professional
Reaction score
good +

Last edited:

zaiksas

RIPPER
Reaction score
A++++++++ service, very patient, helpful and man with honor!!!! :) i learn so much new and he make my day!!! +100rep from me ;)

Hold on, bro! :rolleyes:

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
very strange why people pay $ for information thats publicly available on forums.

CASH-PARADISE

Reaction score
very strange why people pay $ for information thats publicly available on forums.

ENGLISH

I am very happy that you can find all information from public;))))
But this not good to you. How you think you can use information from public to cashout poker accounts, how to build botnet and where to get your own traffic? Yes...maybe...but how many credit cards you lost, how many time? 1 month ... 2 month...? Oh you lucky superman just click and get money - wow!

No bro, not all things avaliable on forums. Something very hard to understand without parnter that always can help you, you can ask any questions and get answers as soon as possible! You don't loose your time and material you just enjoy study in cash paradise and then continue make money yourself :) This is the reason why CASH PARADISE WORKS and we teach more then 25 people that very happy working with us.

RUSSIAN

Я очень рад что ты находишь инфу в паблике, найдёшь инфу как выводить бабки в покере, проходить верификации или построить свой ботнет и откуда добыть трафик? Возможно, сколько у тебя уйдёт времени и сколько материала ты провалишь в пустую?? 1 месяц ? 2 месяца ? Или ты супермен который просто нажмёт на кнопку бабло?))

Так не бывает, далеко не все вещи доступны в паблике на форуме, а те которые есть бывает ещё и трудно осознать без поддержки, партнёра который всегда может помочь, которого можно всегда обо всём спросить и получить ответы на свои вопросы. Ты не потеряешь драгоценное время и материал, а просто насладишься обучением для того чтобы потом на этом заработать. Именно по-этому есть CASH PARADISE и более 25 людей, прошедших наше обучение и счастливых работать с нами.

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
ENGLISH

I am very happy that you can find all information from public;))))
But this not good to you. How you think you can use information from public to cashout poker accounts, how to build botnet and where to get your own traffic? Yes...maybe...but how many credit cards you lost, how many time? 1 month ... 2 month...? Oh you lucky superman just click and get money - wow!

No bro, not all things avaliable on forums. Something very hard to understand without parnter that always can help you, you can ask any questions and get answers as soon as possible! You don't loose your time and material you just enjoy study in cash paradise and then continue make money yourself :) This is the reason why CASH PARADISE WORKS and we teach more then 25 people that very happy working with us.

RUSSIAN

Я очень рад что ты находишь инфу в паблике, найдёшь инфу как выводить бабки в покере, проходить верификации или построить свой ботнет и откуда добыть трафик? Возможно, сколько у тебя уйдёт времени и сколько материала ты провалишь в пустую?? 1 месяц ? 2 месяца ? Или ты супермен который просто нажмёт на кнопку бабло?))

Так не бывает, далеко не все вещи доступны в паблике на форуме, а те которые есть бывает ещё и трудно осознать без поддержки, партнёра который всегда может помочь, которого можно всегда обо всём спросить и получить ответы на свои вопросы. Ты не потеряешь драгоценное время и материал, а просто насладишься обучением для того чтобы потом на этом заработать. Именно по-этому есть CASH PARADISE и более 25 людей, прошедших наше обучение и счастливых работать с нами.

To answer the stupid points that you have made, if I encounter any problems, I ask the question on the forum and get answer to all my questions and problems. Thats what forums are made for. And by me mentioning forums, it doesn't have to be a BUY/SELL/TRADE/BLACKLIST forum, there are hundreds of blackhat forums made for only learning purpose not marketplace.

I don't think I lost any time going this way, what I know is I didn't loose money paying an asshole who sells pblic information to bunch of noobs and takes money for that. And calls its service "Cash paradise UNIVERSITY"

Are you carder.market Mr.bean or what? Also translates what he writes to russian as well. Stupid joker. Specially setting up botnet, getting traffic, getting your own dedicated server topics are widely posted publicly.

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
www.progenic.com/top100

Just for super noobs, forums listed there will teach everything you mentioned in that fancy website you got there.

If you know russian, antichat, web-hack, xakru etc sites will teach you just everything

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro i am still waiting for my lessons.plz reply me on icq.

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i always wanted to learn more cheers good job