Cash out via LR ? risk ?

kid1232

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello guys , i just wanna know cash out via LR TO WU ? itsa risk ?
i have a shop so my clients pay me and i make a cash out ?

mannersman

RIPPER
Reaction score
You can exchange it anyway but i know one company you SEND LR TO THEM AND SEND WU BACK TO YOU.

kid1232

BANNED
Reaction score
You can exchange it anyway but i know one company you SEND LR TO THEM AND SEND WU BACK TO YOU.

yes i know a website like this im cash outing like that.but i dont know if there is a risk ?

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
kid1232, Its not obvious what you mean....of course there is a risk. But if you do it with fake id and wear hat and glasses you'll be ok. Or have a drop (you know..a friend that you dont really care about). But don't cash under your name with your id etc. That's where the risk is. I know for sure LE looks at wu records and most times is dead end but every so often they catch noobz who used own id to pickup/send

PS kidding about the friend..

kid1232

BANNED
Reaction score
kid1232, Its not obvious what you mean....of course there is a risk. But if you do it with fake id and wear hat and glasses you'll be ok. Or have a drop (you know..a friend that you dont really care about). But don't cash under your name with your id etc. That's where the risk is. I know for sure LE looks at wu records and most times is dead end but every so often they catch noobz who used own id to pickup/send

PS kidding about the friend..

im useing a friend id but he's my best friend so i cant let him catched :( , so u think its a risk ?

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
I would think so..dont you? Could you say that this is a fail safe option? :))

Get fake id

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
lala, but doesnt WU need same state ID?

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
No you can use any form of ID even passport.. govmnt issued photo id

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
wait please explain to me what risk there is for cashing out WU with own ID, what proof will they have to prove that the money your receiving is fraud money ? obviously it always safer to use fake ID and less hassle but the money is coming through exchanger and you done this via LR, how you got the funds in to your LR they will never know although they may ask for proof or you don't even have to tell them about where the money is coming from, you may just say that its a friend of yours that sent you the money or someone that you helped with something online, im not sure why you will get in trouble for doing this, but to be on the safe side always deal cash, i always deal with cashiers that will load the money in to anonymous prepaid cards for me :)

just find a noob that's starting out but are legit and them to be your cashers and get them a fake ID made 200lr and prepaid card like 10-30$ tops and your good to go they wont get caught and your very clean they dnt know you so if anything they cant snitch on u

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I dont think its risky in the way that they will know that the money was from fraud.
But this might depends on the amount of money you cash out. For example if you cashed out 100K$ in 1 year, they might want to know where did you get the cash from? There are many people in HYIP investing industry who do LR to Western union which might be legal, but then you need to decleare the money and pay tax to IRS. not paying tax/laundering money is a crime itself. Also if you already are under investigation and they see WU logs it can be used against you. Or if you are caught at a later time for something else, they check Wu records you might need to explain.
So I think this depends really on what amounts. This is at least how it works in my country, dont know if its same for Usa.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
go to LR then BTC then WU. btc is only good for cleaning. and if you trade it on btc-otc senders can sen with a question, and no id is needed. alot of exchangers dont do this. once you have btc your money is clean. you can also go from btc to dwolla,paypal or anything that is easier to cash out at low fee and no risk of being traced to you.

you can convert from lr to btc at aurumxchange.com.