Cash more from d+p

defc0nx

Reaction score
If anyone of you is interested in making more use of a card with good balance then taking the paltry limit that you usually get from the bank, please contact me...

For example if you are cashing a card with limit of $500/day and lets suppose it has $50k balance in it , and you are just killing youself to find a way to take as much off as you can ... try me out... send me a pm ...

Lets max the card out

P.S: only for certain countries dumps

RECEIPTS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH EVERY CASHOUT TO REMOVE ANY DOUBTS.

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
are u going to cash out the card for me
or are u going to tell me ways to cash out better for wm or a %
just curious

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
are u going to cash out the card for me
or are u going to tell me ways to cash out better for wm or a %
just curious

I was about ask him same question.

defc0nx

Reaction score
Its an offer to cash out... not to give out the "method" or anything because it isnt really rocket science as such.

Last edited:

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
And from wich country should the dumps be?

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok so in another words you telling us we should trust someone who have 8 post and we will give D+P to cashout !!! ok do u have any vouch?

defc0nx

Reaction score
I have a thread on csu same type.. maybe a few pluses next to reputation might help... but seriously a few plusses here and there after posting freebies really shouldnt show anyones willingness to be legit... anyway tell me what i can do to prove im the real deal .. open for all options :)

Last edited:

defc0nx

Reaction score
if that doesnt help .. suggest what i can do to prove my reputation to you ...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:56 AM ----------

scori .. back your theory up with something... im willing to ... tell me how to show im serious

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:56 AM ----------

If i had 300 posts would you trust me? Trust is a very relative thing id suggest.. anyway im open to ideas... on how you feel we can make it safe for both of us.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:03 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:57 AM ----------

All of you shouting wolf... i guess the best way to do it would be to try me out with 1-2 cards... if i run away with the cards and don't produce the goods it would mean i was bullshitting... if i do then the scandal mongers take the back seat.. fair deal? anyone up for it?

Vizion

BANNED
Reaction score
My suggestion to you is put "x" amount of money in escrow, so if anything happens the buyer will be replenished with their funds.

So, theoretically no risk for the provider of D+P.

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
My suggestion to you is put "x" amount of money in escrow, so if anything happens the buyer will be replenished with their funds.

So, theoretically no risk for the provider of D+P.

What happens if someone gives him bad D+P and then say he cashed it out without giving cut? The supplier would have to have some way of keeping track of the balance via ilogin, atm mini balance or some other way. Otherwise it can turn out to be a sour deal.

defc0nx

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply... I am all up for putting money in escrow...but syco is right .. sometimes people just give a bad batch and refuse to accept that cards were bad... but what i can do is .. and will do is .. provide atm receipts for every card thats given to me... i guess that should help a little?

defc0nx

Reaction score
Still doing ATM + POS limits for all US 101's. Also recently did a batch of 201's from Netherlands ( around 2 days back - ATM only). Let me know if anyone's interested.

Payment by WU/MG/LR within 24 HOURS.

70-30 YOUR favour ATM
50-50 POS