CartelZ Fresh Dump Service (24/7 Customer Support A++ Communication)

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
Fresh dumps for all no min purchase!!! Free bonuses on every order dont matter how much u buy!!!!

smith.k

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
HIS USA R DOING REALY GREAT WORK. WORKING IN MANY AREAS WITH GOOD LIMIT. GOOD VALIDITY. A++++++++++

Reaction score
dumps come up decline....in every order...these vendors disappear and reappear as other people...first they be russian..then they be mexican...then they blood,some be crip..all i kno is they need to stop selling that bullshit

germano

DEER
Reaction score
i have worked with, and he´s good, i also got some declined, but he replaced...
so far, very good ... only today, that i need some dump, he was not online....
no complains.... he´s a good one...
hermano temos que hablar, se fora p trabajar frequente!!! goulart !!!

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
FRESH UPDATE EU 201 AND USA WORLDWIDE AMEX AVAILABLE!!!

ahmar

RIPPER
Reaction score
from the way he deals, i think he is a reseller, you should fix ur dumps bro

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
HUGE MEXICAN 201/101 UPDATE 100% VALID RATE FRESHER THAN FRESH!! BEST PRICES FOR MEXICANS ON THE MARKET!!! COM AND GET YOUR GOODIES I GOT BINS THAT WORK EVERYWHER EIN THE USA NY,NJ,PA,CA,FL ALL THOSE REGION BLOCKED STATES NO NEED TO WORRY ANY MORE GUARANTEED NO REGION BLOCK ON MY MEXICAN DUMPS OR I WILL REFUND U UR MONEY BACK :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:10 PM ----------

from the way he deals, i think he is a reseller, you should fix ur dumps bro

NOT RESELLER JUST BUSSY WITH BULK ORDERS IF U WANT ME TO DROP A 100 PK MIX FOR 3 PCS THAN NO OFFENSE BRO U CAN BUY OFF SOMEONE ELSE I REALLY DONT NEED YOUR MONEY I DO THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME NOT MONEY CUZZ ASK PPL WHO HAS BOUGHT OFF OF ME I GIE CRAZY BONUSES THEY BUY 10 I BE GIVING THEM 5 EXTRA OF THE SAME QUALITY I ODNT THINK RESELLERS WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT :)

Chucksta

Reaction score
HUGE MEXICAN 201/101 UPDATE 100% VALID RATE FRESHER THAN FRESH!! BEST PRICES FOR MEXICANS ON THE MARKET!!! COM AND GET YOUR GOODIES I GOT BINS THAT WORK EVERYWHER EIN THE USA NY,NJ,PA,CA,FL ALL THOSE REGION BLOCKED STATES NO NEED TO WORRY ANY MORE GUARANTEED NO REGION BLOCK ON MY MEXICAN DUMPS OR I WILL REFUND U UR MONEY BACK :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:10 PM ----------

NOT RESELLER JUST BUSSY WITH BULK ORDERS IF U WANT ME TO DROP A 100 PK MIX FOR 3 PCS THAN NO OFFENSE BRO U CAN BUY OFF SOMEONE ELSE I REALLY DONT NEED YOUR MONEY I DO THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME NOT MONEY CUZZ ASK PPL WHO HAS BOUGHT OFF OF ME I GIE CRAZY BONUSES THEY BUY 10 I BE GIVING THEM 5 EXTRA OF THE SAME QUALITY I ODNT THINK RESELLERS WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT :)

Tryna contact you bro.. plzz accept me on icq

cbdb

Carder
Reaction score
bro mexico dumps can you in Southeast Asia working ??

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
sorry all for the slow communication ive been away starting monday all service wil be 100% perfect will be on later selling dumps

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
FRESH USA AND MEXICO UPDATE TOMM SORY GUYS BUT BEEN BUSSY BUT STARTING TOMM I WILL BE FAST AND WILL REPLY FAST COME GET YOUR GOODIES AND START BALLIN MEXICNA BASE WILL BE 98% FRESH AND USA WILL BE 90% FRESH!! REFUND POLICYS APPLIES ON BOTH COUNTRYS :)

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
FRESH USA & MEXICO 201 UPDATE 95% VALID RATE!!!!! COME GET YOUR BINLIST AND GET PREPARED FOR A BRAND NEW WEEK AND MAKE MONEY!!!!

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
FRESH USA UPDATE 9/27/2011!!!! COME GET YOUR GOOD BINS

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
BACK SELING BASE IS 90% VALID SMALL BUT GOOD AND STRONG PLUS LOTS OF GOOD BINS BIGGER BASE UPDATE WILL COME WITHING 48 HRS IM BACK TAKING ORDERS!! 24/7 NO DELAYS FRESH USA,MEXICO 201,AMEX,EU AMEX AND CA AMEX!!! COME GET YOUR BINLIST!!

habiba

RIPPER
Reaction score
here is my frist deal
i got 3 amex eu various
instantly recieve my order after me send him the lr
2 works for gud amount
and one decline
really good valid rate
and good communcations
really respectable seller

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
am also adding u now and hope to give a better comments later.

CartelZ

Carder
Reaction score
ATTENTION!!! ALL CLIENTS WITHIN 24HRS THERE WILL BE A HUGE UPDATE 5K FRESH 90% VALID RATE!!! USA UPDATE!!!! PLUS HUGE PRICE DROP :) ONCE UPDATE DONE WILL UPDATE EVERYTHING INCLUDING PRICE LIST THOSE WHO HASENT YET ADDED ME ADD ME NOW!! AND GET GOOD DUMPS AT EXTREMELY LOW PRICE!! LOWEST PRICE ON MARKET!!!

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
GOOD DUMPS!! BOUGHT 100 PACK MIX GOOD APPROVAL RATE 88 OU TOF 100 WORKED ALL WENT FOR MORE THAN 300+ GREAT GUY HOPE U STAY FOREVER!!!! :)