Carding walmart.com e-gifts

s4ndman

Reaction score
Whats going on with walmart e-gifts. I kept getting this error email after confirmation.

Error processing your recent Walmart.com order‏

Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order.

changed socks/mac/clean cookies/etc. still the same shit.

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
change order amount,
change user data
check for CC balance for related things

carmapoisoner

Professional
Reaction score
if you get such error at walmart - the only reason is bad CC...

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Same happened to me, but the card was good. Because I used the card right after for some other sites without problem, instant charge for much higher amount.
I suspect that walmart block some bins.

s4ndman

Reaction score
Yeap, card works on other sites. Idk maybe I gotta try new bins? Anyone having success?

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
this error is due to new accounts, many people carded walmart these last 2 months

badboy2

Reaction score
i have been trying diff bins but i am keep getting the same error, does anyone have any idea if walmart have installed Socks or VPN detector? can they really detect that if the order was placed using socks or VPNs? pls we need some expert advise here, anyone? few months back i used to card for 2k or more for one order, but now its does not even work for 100$, kind a confused,

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
i have been trying diff bins but i am keep getting the same error, does anyone have any idea if walmart have installed Socks or VPN detector? can they really detect that if the order was placed using socks or VPNs? pls we need some expert advise here, anyone? few months back i used to card for 2k or more for one order, but now its does not even work for 100$, kind a confused,

About VPN detection. If you go to whoer.net and the DNS is from same country as the VPN server, check that its not black listed and not detected as proxy. And if your VPN is private vpn then they should not be able to detect. Same goes for socks, need to be private socks. I have tried to card walmart using Private socks, same time zone/time as the sock. Everything match. I dont think they can detect socks if you do all that. But order always cancel for me too.

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
the sam here

i been going crazy to find what im doing wrong ever ordersays this
Your Walmart.com Order is Delayed ":There is no action required from you, and we will contact you if there are further issues
with this order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
"
then i get "Your Walmart.com order has been canceled:Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel your order because we were unable to verify some or all of your payment information.

Please ensure that your billing information on Walmart.com is current and accurate, and matches your billing information on file with your financial institution."

everything is correct incl'same city socks
whats the problem

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
As a person said above in this thread: this error is due to new accounts. Could that be the reason? Maybe walmart cancel all orders from new customers? And maybe same would happen even if you was using your own credit card?

s4ndman

Reaction score
I know visa is best and certain bins work better than others. It's a hit or miss honestly.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Walmart carding is fine. I'm guessing there is a high amount of fraudulent transactions in this time of the year. it's not very far from christmas and the best that i know a whole lot of people are ripping walmart up in massive orders and heard a lot of complaints that some orders don't go through. When one person is carding 100 laptops a day, multiply that by say 50. That's a lot of fraud, the management group gets alerted and they set up new security measures and are much more careful. You need to try being more authentic in claiming the person's who's really paying for the products identity. Change the phone # on the card with one of yours, and call them from the now "owner's phone #" wich is in bank's records on the card's profile without even touching the online situation and have the orders by phone, give them the details, speak with them and answer their questions. This is actually much more easy and practical than online carding, goes smoother sometimes and it's better. Call them and order your stuff by phone. If you need tips you can pm me and i can help you out.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Your order was canceled on 12/25/2012, because your payment could not be verified.
Thats what I just got. 20 minutes after ordering.

I know CVV was perfectly good. Same State sock with same time zone as cardholder billing info. And the order amount was only 25$