Carding tutorials for money makers

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
[COACHING] First Make $500-$2000, Then Pay our Coaching Fees - [1stMonth PROOFS INSIDE]
I am not a racist

The huge big Microsoft scam where idiots take control of your pc and lock up your hardrive and encrypt it, where did that originate - India

Where is most of the hackers - India

That is not me being racist that is telling the truth :)
A thing you are not capable of lol

If you are so sick and near dying of typhoid how can you reply to this thread?

I would say your laughing at people and spending your over 1000 x 10 x 297.

If everyone in that group pays you get 2970000
So you tell me that garbled 6 videos is it really worth that money??

You explain to me how this is legal?

How make .2875 BTC a day in the deep web {step by step} easily.
Step by step uncut guide.

No long boring lectures here. All I will tell you is this, if you’re the type who feels taking from others is immoral, wrong, harsh, etc, then this isn’t for you. Your best bet is to look for a 9 to 5 or offer your services to a church and don’t bother to reading on.

Became a vendor to this particular market place on the 18th as you can see on the screenshot. This is progress in this market after 21 days of becoming a vendor using this exact same method that I’m explaining here.
What you will be doing:

1. You’ll need $250 to open a vendor’s account in one of the deeps web market place.
***IF YOU DON’T HAVE $250 I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET IT FREE, Fast, and Easy***
2. You will need to know what the best selling products are in that market place.
***Ill show you how to locate this also***
3. You’ll have to get these products or something very similar
***Without spending money ill show you how to find these products***
4. You’ll have to look for a file hosting site that will hold your download and give you a download link to each file.
*** Lots of free ones around***
5. You’ll need to put together a winning script that will give you return customers ***I’ll give you good examples of this also***

After all this is done, it’s time to start getting paid.
Let’s Begin.

Step One - Getting money ready to open a vendor’s account.
Before getting started on getting the money for the account, you must know which marketplace you will be applying to.
Key things to look for in a market place.

1. Make sure the market place is reputable – You must do a little research for this. You can get a list of all the deep web market places here https://dnstats.net/
2. Make sure they offer an escrow service – This is a must.
3. Make sure you are able to view feedbacks for the sale of the vendors products (Very important, this will be needed later.)
4. Depending on the type of product you want to sell, make sure the market place has different verities of products that CAN be sold, especially GUIDES.

You will need $250 to setup a vendor’s account at one of the market places on the deep web. All market place prices differ but there all around the same price range of about $250 max.