Carding today. Safety and Work Tips.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello anon. Be sure to read to the end and approach everything with irony and a dose of sarcasm. The article is for informational purposes only and does not call for illegal actions))

We all know that there is a layer of people who are kind of slackers and parasites. Who, sitting at home on their phone or laptop, withdraw money from bank cards around the world. Such people are called carders.

I have prepared for you a small list of rules that you should follow. How exactly to adhere to them? It depends only on your courage and creativity.

Rule one. Never use little-known payment systems. The easiest way to obtain card data would be to personally enter this data on their own website.

Rule two. Stop downloading unknown things from the Internet. Games, music, movies, books. Don't be greedy, buy from trusted sources. A song in MP3 format may also contain malicious software that will write off logged-in accounts of mail, instant messengers and other file hosting services.

Even access to Steam with a card linked there may end up in the hands of scammers.

Rule three. Check the links you go to, or use virtualbox. If you don’t know what it is and how to set it up, Google can help. Or look for information about the virtual machine in previous articles. It is likely that I wrote about this. If not, I will do so in the near future. You will be surprised to know how many fake sites there are now on the well-known platform Qiwi, Paypal, Payneer and the like.

In these cases, it is necessary to have a VPN or proxy, because information about the IP address will help the attacker choose a proxy for you. And with a high degree of probability your pay will be written off.

These were the basic things about how not to fall into a phisher’s trap and not catch a stealer on your device or not leak your card data.

Let’s move on to the next question. Why do they do this? The philosophy is extremely simple: take from those from whom you can take and give to those who need it. We are, of course, talking about themselves. This view is adhered to only in the first couples, because literally in a month the carders already have it, but they still want to TAKE it. Human greed and gluttony are already at play here. Earning $500 a month, you want to earn $1000. Having earned a thousand, you want five. And then the stakes rise and the so-called “last thing” comes into play. I’ll earn a hundred thousand once and quit the game. So they fly headlong towards the cherished “last thing”. And, of course, they drive themselves into a trap. They take risks, end up behind bars, where they belong)). Don’t jump over your head, don’t fly close to the sun, and under no circumstances should you rush. Slowly but surely walk into your future. Don't forget about your safety. Pay off your debts, help your loved ones, pay your future self.

Next, we will look at things that will be important both for a person completely unfamiliar with this topic, and for old people who are interested in this topic. What should you "never do"? Under no circumstances should you determine the vertical you want to work on)) There are only a few relevant topics at the moment. There are dozens of dead. There are thousands of unknowns. Among the current ones, we can highlight Facebook, bank accounts, clothing carding (so-called clothes) and clothing carding of liquid goods, which is also intended for the purchase and resale of equipment. You can also note gifts and cashing through betting and gambling offices. You can also deposit crypto there. But that's not the point. I wrote about this in more detail on the channel. They are different both in the method of implementation and in the ratio of profits and costs of personal funds.

Under no circumstances should you engage in carding equipment. The topic is dead and can bring in from two to ten thousand dollars a month without particularly straining. I would even say by inertia, after realizing and cramming the main nuances of the work. The bottom line is that the main principle that these terrible carders follow is precisely to minimize risk chances. The higher the chance that driving in the asus will be successful, therefore, the higher the chance that the carder will earn something.

Yes, I speak very vaguely and for a reason. I hope you understand what I mean. If not, please read other articles on the forum
Let's imagine a situation where there is a possibility: some cards have been automatically added a credit limit of $1,500, which more than 70% of people will not use. Because The average salary in this region is more than four thousand per month. Therefore, the chance that these cards will have some kind of balance is much higher than on other cards without this credit limit. I think it’s logical and you got the point. Example two. If the carder knows that at “these” online stores it is possible to change the delivery address to another, provided that both the card owner and the owner of the new recipient have the same postal code, it is worth working with these online stores and looking for a drop under zip code CH. This will increase the carder's chances of hitting successfully by several times. Let's continue. Suppose the carder has his own buyer of equipment in the same region where the cardholder lives - it is worth working with him, and not sending the parcel halfway around the world for further sale of the goods. Plus, this significantly reduces the risk that the carder will be detected. There are such buyers and they are called stingy. Yes, they don't buy new products at full price. Let’s say a laptop for $1000 is sold for $500-700. But it will be sold in less than a week. That is, the return on costs for consumables such as cards will in no way depend on the speed of delivery to another continent and the carder’s ability to sell equipment on the Internet.

How you use this information is entirely your choice, anonymous. I don't encourage people to follow in my footsteps and devote themselves to carding. Even if you have such thoughts, I am not saying that you must work with me. Try solo, look for manuals, look for mentors with whom you can connect.
Finally, I would like to give one more piece of advice: don’t set a goal to do more, set a goal to reduce the amount of what needs to be done. Amen.