CARDING SMALL STUFF WITH CREDIT REPORT.

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
Hello brothers, i want to introduce to you a small carding tut i developed myself. I go straight to the point. You cannot card large scale with this method, advisable if you only need 1 ipad II or laptop not more than $600.

Target site is fingerhut.com. First you need regular info (Full name, correct address, ssn and dob). When you have this, you apply for credit on fingerhut.com at bottom of page. As long as info is correct, you shuld get instant approval anything btw $350-$600. Usually $600. When applying be careful to choose annual salary at $60-70k. So when you get approved, wait for about 2-3 days, then call their customer care to change billing address.

Now this is the tricky part, you need credit report. They tell you before they change, they ask verification questions. 3 or 4 questions, with 4 options each. 1st question is usually about mortgage info, ask about how much you pay for monthly mortgage. to get this you do social engineering, go to homes.com, type address and get average mortgage info (or use your background search method. i have mine but i dont teach.. :p) you use this to answer questions. Sometimes they ask question with answer not among options so you select none of the above. After you beat verification questions, they successfully change address for you. when this is done, you can go and place order after about an hour.

Like i said in this tutorial topic, its using credit report for carding small stuff. They sometimes blacklist drop address after first shipment, you can beat this by adding apartment number to your address. e.g., 1234 Carder Pro Avenue, Carder town, Florida. you change it to 1234D Carder Pro Av, Apt 103 or Lot 203 whichever pleases you..LOL. I hope this helps if you need an ipad quickly for personal use. ;)

If you need credit report, i am your man. My specialty is beating security verification questions. I can teach you how to do this for most online stores carding. Hit me up! ;) Its about putting 2 and 2 together to make 3, get it? :) So good luck carding brothers, pm if you have problem, i gladly help (it works better if you have an idea to share with me as well). This tut method also helps in beating other verification questions for other stores so its useful elsewhere.. Admin, if this is in wrong section, sorry, dont deer me. :p. Brothers, If you think this helps, be nice and add a + rep. I appreciate it! :D Good luck mates!!

PS: i know another store that offers $1000 credit line. :$

Crumble

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lmfao, nice. Zillow is more accurate than homes.com though, I've been using it for stuff like this.

Crumble

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yeah, nice tutorial. Like the social engineering part - unique.

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
thanks bro... more to be shared if anybody interested. ;)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:03 AM ----------

I sell CREDIT REPORTS & SCORE as well.. Lots of magic you can do with that file. >:)

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
actuall y cool info , typed the same about getting payed by loans tho[/URL] ???? , get paid by cr , other than cc , + 1 for u

Last edited:
Reactions: hpzin

hpzin

No comments

Ninja

Reaction score
Thanx. Nice info. Post more and ill put u to VIP list.

I respect ppl who help community.

Reactions: hpzin

hpzin

No comments

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
nice tut mate , similar to uk method of getting catalouge i liek your style :) thanks for sharing

atas

Professional
Reaction score
asking for card replacement these days are a 5% luck since if the cardholder of the card uses his card and when he tries to make a purchase and it gets decline or a call he will then call bank and bank will tell him that he had asked for a replacement card which will then kill your card.unless you do it overnight by then still have a luck chance of him not getting a email stating that a replacement card has been sent to him.good post tho!

xiu

Carder
Reaction score
nice tut rep+1

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
asking for card replacement these days are a 5% luck since if the cardholder of the card uses his card and when he tries to make a purchase and it gets decline or a call he will then call bank and bank will tell him that he had asked for a replacement card which will then kill your card.unless you do it overnight by then still have a luck chance of him not getting a email stating that a replacement card has been sent to him.good post tho!

Does card replacement still work though? I'll like to know which banks work for 5%.. How about cc application?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:45 PM ----------

blackops4040, hi man, can we talk and do some things together, i have huge base of dead fulls

okay bro.. pm me your icq number, i am interested in dealing. Lots of other things u can use dead fullz for.. i will hook u up!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:07 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:06 PM ----------

thanks Xiu.. :)

Infiltratoren

Reaction score
Hi nice tutorial!
Some questions, will this work for shipping outside of us or is it to suspicios changing the adress to a foreign country ?

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
nice tutorial

thank you.. :) more coming soon!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:10 PM ----------

Hi nice tutorial!
Some questions, will this work for shipping outside of us or is it to suspicios changing the adress to a foreign country ?

woah!!! SLOW DOWN bro! i doubt if it will work for changing addy outside USA. Infact i have never heard of changing addy outside usa. That is what drops are for!!! :confused:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:12 PM ----------

meanwhile does anybody know any application for changing voice (voice changer) on iphone 4?