Carding skills

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello all today id like to discuss something I find interesting

When learning carding you will run into barriers and walls however if you look at the right areas you'll unlock the doors and get past the barriers the skills that are required and skills you improve can be used elsewhere in life now you might be thinking what ? Stay with me now patience to start with the biggest thing we as carders need PATIENCE it's a game of patience taking time spending it learning this same patience can be applied to other aspects of your life if you fail multiple times but keep trying again and again re analyse each time and eventually reach success it will be like eating a fresh pot of honey as rewarding as it can be but it builds discipline you can't be impatient nor rush the process these skills can be applied elsewhere in life the level of critical thinking you'll develop analysing overcoming issues and undoubtedly the knowledge you learn the more you learn the more we train our brains so always stay reading keep learning the world is vast i can speak from a little experience a month or so ago i didnt have a clue what a bin is yes believe it or not this was all knew to me a new horizon whatever you desire set a goal hold yourself accountable dont go spending time aimlessly if you set a gosl.or target your more likely to reach it good luck to everyone you will notice how useful these skills are

slaveoflife

Reaction score
month or so ago i didnt have a clue what a bin is yes believe it or not
Me too,

I have been lurking this forum for the past 3 months but recently I have seen a more activity and responses from professional carders so I started to set up everything, there is a lot of information, verified sellers and also people who seem interested in help beginners,

Let's do it.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
It goes to show if you put time and effort in you will achieve what you are looking for
I have been lurking this forum for the past 3 months but recently I have seen a more activity and responses from professional carders so I started to set up everything,

How is your set up going any questions make a post and I'm sure someone will answer you and help guide and teach you for free there is no getting baby spooned if you come with questions they will always be answered there is information on how to go about whatever it is you need I'm happy to see more activiry in the forum
there is a lot of information, verified sellers and also people who seem interested in help beginners,
And the forum has it all broken down and everything in a easy user friendly interface
Let's do it.
Any questions ask away

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Many beginners are in a hurry and move on to practice without studying the theory.
For success, it is important to familiarize yourself with the following information:
- Correct system settings (device identifiers, OS, language, layout, time zone, etc.)
- Necessary programs for work (VPN, Anti-Detect browser or virtual machine, etc.)
- Trusted CC stores, good proxy services, etc.
- Valid carding material (live CC, proxy or RDP, SSH)
- Checkers for checking validity (or do without them)
- Sites for checking leaks and anonymity
- Choosing a direction for work (method, scheme)
- Cardable sites, exchanges and stores
- Agreement and terms of cooperation with drop services or buyers (depending on the chosen topic).
- Anonymity when working and transacting cryptocurrency (depositing money, paying for materials, transfers and cashing out)

Everything needs to be learned and gradually understood. If you take the time to study the basic principles for successful work, then everything can be understood and learned.

slaveoflife

Reaction score
It goes to show if you put time and effort in you will achieve what you are looking for

How is your set up going any questions make a post and I'm sure someone will answer you and help guide and teach you for free there is no getting baby spooned if you come with questions they will always be answered there is information on how to go about whatever it is you need I'm happy to see more activiry in the forum

And the forum has it all broken down and everything in a easy user friendly interface

Any questions ask away
Exactly,

For the moment everything is good I have found good sellers in the verified section for different things such as CC's, Socks5, Documents, etc. Also I have been studying the basics, systems setting, programs to work, updated carding methods and others

I'm really interested in CC to BTC carding and I'm actually thinking of buying a method about this in a verified store called MONEYDAY, but i don't know if their method its something really different on what some carders have already posted for free.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Exactly,

For the moment everything is good I have found good sellers in the verified section for different things such as CC's, Socks5, Documents, etc. Also I have been studying the basics, systems setting, programs to work, updated carding methods and others

I'm really interested in CC to BTC carding and I'm actually thinking of buying a method about this in a verified store called MONEYDAY, but i don't know if their method its something really different on what some carders have already posted for free.
How did you find out the store where you want to buy carding using the "CC to BTC" method?
Why do you think this store is trusted? Carders rarely sell information that brings good money, because they work themselves.
The more people know the method, the faster it dies.
All methods are similar, but you will have an advantage if they tell you a specific site for buying cryptocurrency not from the public and identify the bins suitable for it.

slaveoflife

Reaction score
How did you find out the store where you want to buy carding using the "CC to BTC" method?
Why do you think this store is trusted? Carders rarely sell information that brings good money, because they work themselves.
The more people know the method, the faster it dies.
All methods are similar, but you will have an advantage if they tell you a specific site for buying cryptocurrency not from the public and identify the bins suitable for it.
I found out the store in the verified section and I think/thought that is/was trustable because its in the verified section and usually scammers get banned by the staff pretty quickly

This is the store:

Do you know anything about the store? Are they legitimate?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I don't know this store. I’ve never bought anything there, but I see that he paid for advertising, but does not have positive reviews from customers.

What price are they selling this manual for? And do they guarantee that their step-by-step guide actually works?

slaveoflife

Reaction score
I don't know this store. I’ve never bought anything there, but I see that he paid for advertising, but does not have positive reviews from customers.

What price are they selling this manual for? And do they guarantee that their step-by-step guide actually works?
I didn't know you can pay to be in the verified section, I will be more careful know

In his telegram channel he shows reviews in screenshots format from their customers that bought other guides

I asked and they told me that the guide is working and that they remove all the guides that are not working

The guy who created almost all or all guides is called Donna and he claims to have made millions with carding in the only post that he has in carder market

The method is 200$

What are your thoughts?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
I see that this seller is in the verified section. I'll talk to the admin to find out how he got there. This section also includes services that have been tested on other carding forums.

I don't know if his methods work. It is very suspicious when they sell methods and do not practice them themselves.

Don’t buy anything from him, it’s better to try it yourself and learn.

slaveoflife

Reaction score
I see that this seller is in the verified section. I'll talk to the admin to find out how he got there. This section also includes services that have been tested on other carding forums.

I don't know if his methods work. It is very suspicious when they sell methods and do not practice them themselves.

Don’t buy anything from him, it’s better to try it yourself and learn.
Hello I hope everything is OK, any news about the seller?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
If you want to buy a method from her, do it through Escrow. If the method does not work, Escrow will return your money.
If she refuses Escrow, then it’s a scam.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I didn't know you can pay to be in the verified section, I will be more careful know

In his telegram channel he shows reviews in screenshots format from their customers that bought other guides

I asked and they told me that the guide is working and that they remove all the guides that are not working

The guy who created almost all or all guides is called Donna and he claims to have made millions with carding in the only post that he has in carder market

The method is 200$

What are your thoughts?

If someone has made millions from the method,do you think he would sell it for $200?
A successfull carder never sells courses/methods,if someone is selling it he is not making enough money from it.

slaveoflife

Reaction score
If someone has made millions from the method,do you think he would sell it for $200?
A successfull carder never sells courses/methods,if someone is selling it he is not making enough money from it.
He didn't say that he made millions with that method, he says that he made millions with a lot of other things like bank longs, SBA, ACH gateway, Open CC methods, etc.

But he sells a ton of methods, some of them are almost 5000$ and the majority are around 1000$

I agree with you when you say that none will sell successful methods that can give you a lot of profit for cheap but what I don't understand is why is the store in the verified section then?

But thank you for the warning I will be even more careful now