Carding Shopwithscrip Methods

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
THE COMPLETE SHOPWITHSCRIP TUTORIAL

Cashout within 10 minute

I WILL BE GUIDING EVERYONE WHO BUYS THE SHOPWITHSCRIP LOGIN.
TILL YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST CASHOUT.

I Repeat, if you don't have a Sure Client/ Drop, Don't Bother Buying a Bank Log but Rather Buy a Shopwithscrip Log and Cashout Yourself by Shopping Giftcards and Exchanging them to Bitcoins on Paxful or Localbtc, it's Easy and Faster!

You Can Make Upto $10,000 Weekly with a Shopwithscrip Log!

Most of my Members are Complaining that Online Cashout jobs are getting more Difficult as Most of our drops heve been Ordered to Stay at home Because of the Outrageous Outbreak of The Covid-19 & Most Vital Facilities are not functioning!

But I Still Strongly Advice you to SWITCH THE GAME FAST TO SPAMMING OR
BUYING AN ALREADY SPAMMED SHOPWITHSCRIP LOG AND CASHOUT
FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!

BELOW IS THE COMPLETE SHOPWITHSCRIP TUTORIAL

(1) First you Will Need to Buy a ShopWithScrip log from a trusted Spammer, after Buying u can login on mobile or pc , if your ip is good, u will just bypass and login, if your device has being blacklisted then account will be messed up and u won’t login So better be Discreet while logging in!

TIPS! Don’t login many account on one device, they might blacklist the device

(2) Once u login, you will see many kind of Gift cards. There is amazon, iTunes, google pay, Starbucks,
Walmart gift cards and you can as well use the search button to search for a particular giftcard of your choice

(3) So I click on one of the gift cards , u have two options, either to make them send the gift card to your address or they send to your email, physical address is next day and email is Instant

(4) Once u choose any, you can choose the AMOUNT and QUANTITY of gift cards you need, then you add to Cart, you can even buy $2000 worth of cards at a go...

(5) When you are done, you can add more and add to cart, they will charge an extra 2.5% to go to the school’s charity or foundation, but don’t worry about that.

(6) You can also add some iTunes gift cards to it.

(7) After you are done, you can still continue shopping or proceed to cart and CHECKOUT

(8) Once your order is done , check your email for confirmation

(9) Basically you login, buy gift cards you want and use bank attached to the log to pay for them
Go to Paxful.com / Localbitcoin and exchange all your gift cards to Btc or payment into your bank account or you find your preferred Vendor to sell to

(10) Note that Gift Cards hits your Email immediately with Pin or as Ecodes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
I Repeat, if you don't have a Sure Client / Drop, Don't Bother Buying a Bank Log but Rather Buy a Shopwithscrip Log and Cashout Yourself by Shopping Giftcards and Exchanging them to Bitcoins on Paxfull or Localbtc, it's Easy and Faste !

You Can Make Upto $10,000 Weekly with a Shopwithscrip Log!

Most of my Members are Complaining that Online Cashout jobs are getting more Difficult as Most of our drops heve been Ordered to Stay at home Because of the Outrageous Outbrake of The Covid-19 & Most Vital Facilities are not functioning!

But I Still Strongly Advice you to SWITCH THE GAME FAST TO SPAMMIMG OR BUYING AN ALREADY SPAMMED SHOPWITHSCRIP LOG AND CASHOUT FROM THE CONFORT OF YOUR HOME!

BELOW IS THE COMPLETE SHOPWITHSCRIP TUTORIAL

(1) First you Will Need to Buy a ShopWithScrip log from a trusted Spammer,
after Buying u can login on mobile or pc, if your ip is good, u will just bypass and login, if your device has being blacklisted then account will be messed up and u won’t login So better be Discreet while loging in!

TIPS! Don’t login many account on one device, they might blacklist the device.

(2) Once u login, you will see many kind of Gift cards.
There is amazon, iTunes, google pay, Starbucks, Walmart gift cards and you can as well use the serach button to search for a particular giftcard of your choice.

(3) So I click on one of the gift cards, u have two options, either to make them send the gift card to your address or they send to your email, physical address is next day and email is Instant.

(4) Once u choose any, you can choose the AMOUNT and QUANTITY
of gift cards you need, then you add to Cart, you can even buy $2000 worth of cards at a go…

(5) When you are done, you can add more and add to cart, they will charge an extra 2.5% to go to the school’s charity or foundation, but don’t worry about that.

(6) You can also add some iTunes gift cards to it.

(7) After you are done, you can still continue shopping or proceed to cart and CHECKOUT

(8) Once your order is done , check your email for confirmation

(9) Basically you login, buy gift cards you want and use bank attached to the log
to pay for them Go to Paxful.com / Localbitcoin and exchange all your gift cards to Btc or payment into your bank account or you find your preferred Vendor to sell to.

(10) Note that Gift Cards hits your Email immediately with Pin or as Ecodes.
Or this above Format.

? Shopwithscrip Tutorial ?

1️⃣ Buy a ShopWithScrip log, u can login on mobile or pc.

2️⃣ Once u login, you will see kinds of Gift cards. There is amazon, iTunes, google play, Starbucks, Walmart gift cards of any type.

3️⃣ So… You have to click on one of the gift cards first, then next page will comes up with have two options, either to make them send the gift card to your address or they send it to your email, physical address is next day and email is Instant!

4️⃣ Once u choose any delivery Method. I do recommend email delivery because it is quick and more safer! Brought to you by hackfreaks official.You can choose the AMOUNT and QUANTITY of gift cards u need, then you add to Cart ?, you can buy up to $2000 worth of cards.✅

5️⃣ When u done, u can add more and add to cart, they will charge an extra 2.5% to go to the school’s charity or foundation, but don’t worry about that.?

6️⃣ You can also add some iTunes gift cards to it.?

7️⃣ Once your order has been successful made, check your email for confirmation.

8️⃣ Your Gift cards will be sent to your email in less than 10 minutes✅

9️⃣ Then Go to paxful.com to exchange the giftcards to bitcoin

Note:

Make sure you buy a shopwithscrip account attached to bank, So they would withdraw the money from the bank attached.

THIS CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED FROM A SPAMMED ACCOUNT.

Note:

Make sure you buy a shopwithscrip account attached to bank, So they would withdraw the money from the bank attached.

The fastest way to get rich is ShopWithScrip.
Very easy.

Kindly buy a ShopWithScrip log attached with bank log.

Login and select the e-gift card you want.

Proceed to cart and use the bank attached to pay.

Within 10 minutes you will get the e-gift card on your email,go on paxful to trade them to bitcoin or cash, I also buy them gifts cards.

N.B:
ShopWithScrip log with email ?
For your order click the link below.

This is to all my Loyal Subscriber that has been Buying Shopwithscrip log From Me!

I have Received so Many Complains that Paxfull is No Longer Legit And Safe to Sale Your Shoped Giftcards anymore, and so I am Suggesting that You Sell / Exchange your Shoped Giftcards to Bitcoin on afrbtc.com or Any Sure Vendor that can exchange your Gift Cards to Bitcoin!

?And Note that the only Ecodes afrbtc.com Accept is Google Play!

So while Shopping for Giftcards with the intention of selling on afrbtc.com Make Sure you Go for Google Play Cards!

Good Luck with Your Shoping !

Let's Cashout together!

For those asking about shopwithscrip.com

- these are for those without clients, without a client u can use this to cash out ✅

- u need hacked account for this, and can only be gotten from a spammer or me. Acct comes with a Bank log attached to it where the bills for the gift cards u bought gets debited from ✅

- account can come with minimum $1,500 and maximum of $10,000 balance ✅

- You login, you shop gift cards of your choice and have it sent to your email as ecodes ✅

- you then exchange to BTC at paxful or local Bitcoin.

Last edited:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Always make sure that the ShopWithScrip account u are buying, has a bank account CC or log with good balance attached to it, always ask so they will withdraw the money from the bank cc attached to your log ??

So its easy work, u just login, buy gift cards u want and use bank attached cc to pay for them.

✈️Also make sure that the spammer gives you a socks to attach to your browser before getting the logins to your scrip wallet. Its not easy to spam, get log and give out free socks but try make sure the spammer gives you a socks. I give out socks free, then use your RDP to connect up and log in ?.You can access the site with a vpn.
Shop.shopwithscrip.com
Myscripwallet.com
Use the one whose platform is good enough for you man. ❤️

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Shopwithscrip Carding methods

1). Buy a ShopWithScrip login, u can login on mobile or pc, if your ip is good, u will just bypass and login, if your device has being blacklisted then account will be messed up and u won’t login.

2).Once u login, you will see many kind of Gift cards. There is amazon, iTunes, google pay, Starbucks, Walmart gift cards of any type.

3). So. You have to click on one of the gift cards first, then next page will comes up with have two options , either to make them send the gift card to your address or they send it to your email, physical address is next day and email is Instant!

4). Once u choose any delivery Method. I do recommend email delivery because it is quick and more safer!
You can choose the AMOUNT and QUANTITY of gift cards u need, then you add to Cart ?, you can buy up to $2000 worth of cards ?.

5). When u done, u can add more and add to cart, they will charge an extra 2.5% to go to the school’s charity or foundation, but don’t worry about that.

6). You can also add some iTunes gift cards to it.

7). Once your order has been successful made, check your email for confirmation.

8). Your Gift cards will be sent to your email.

9). Then Go to paxful To exchange the giftcards to bitcoin.

Note:
Make sure you buy a shopwithscrip account attached to bank, So they could withdraw the money from the bank attached

ackerman692

Reaction score
Hi,
Is it still available to supply account with log and if available what is the price list...
Thanks

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can purchase these accounts from trusted log sellers, which you can find in the verified sales section.
Check with them for availability and balance, after which they will advise the price.
You can also use automatic search in their stores.

To avoid fraud, do not make an advance payment and I advise you to buy through a guarantor service to ensure the security of the transaction and check the validity of accounts.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can register accounts yourself, or buy them from verified log sellers here:
Do not forget to buy through the guarantor service so as not to be deceived and disappointed. Always take care of your nerves and money.
Don't be tempted to buy accounts from numerous telegram sellers. These are just scammers, they don't have any accounts, they just get your money in advance and then block your account!

Here are some video tutorials:

Last edited by a moderator:

skiw54

Reaction score
i need shopwithscrip logs and if you knw where i can buy please tell me

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
oldlogins.gq/p/blog-page.html is a scam!
They sell accounts with a balance of $ 200,000 for only $ 200. Lol.
Think logically and think a little for yourself. Why do they sell such logs, why don't they successfully cash them out? If they had such accounts, they would easily send money transfers to cashout service and receive 70% of the cost of transfers, and not sell 1000 times cheaper.
This is quite logical and it is absolutely obvious that they have no accounts and cannot have any.
This is another deception and fraud designed for naive people.
Do not take the trouble to make them an advance payment, otherwise you will lose your money, time and nerves. You will be very upset and saddened!

For the sake of verification, you can offer to make a transaction through any trusted guarantor service and you can make sure that they immediately refuse and demand to pay them in advance the full cost to the bitcoin wallet. You will receive nothing in return and you will be greatly disappointed.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today I will be teaching on shopwithscrip.
The fastest way to get rich is SHOPWITHSCRIP.
Very easy.
Kindly buy a SHOPWITHSCRIP logs attached with bank log.
Login and select the e-gift cards you want.
Proceed to chart and use the bank attach to pay.
Within minutes you will get the e-gift card on your email, go to paxful to trade them to bitcoin or cash.
For those of you sick of dating job and looking for other legit means of good cash out, you should go get a shopwithscrip account attached with bank log and be making money on gift cards.
You can card up to $5k balance of giftcard and go trade on paxful or other legit vendor and convert it to bitcoin and make your money daily without any difficulties.
All you have to do is follow the tutorial below.

img18.jpg

Buy a shopwithscrip login from trust shop or any legit vendor, you can login with mobile or pc, if your IP is good you will bypass and login, if your device has being blacklisted then account will be messed up and won't login.

img21.jpg

Once you login, you’ll see many kinds of gift cards. There are Amazon gift cards, google play, steam and many more. All gift cards are available on shopwithscrip.

img29.jpg

Select your preferred gift card, after, you have two options, either you get the card delivered to your pal’s address or to the email address attached. Physical card is next day delivery while email (for gift cards digits) are instant confirmation delivery.

img32.jpg

Once you choose your choice of gift cards then you choose the amount and quantity you want then add it to cart you can buy $2000 worth of gift cards.

img35.jpg

You can add different giftcards of your choice.

img38.jpg

When you complete, you can “continue shopping” or just “proceed to cart” and check out.

img41.jpg

This is the total amount of gift cards I purchased.

img44.jpg

Once you complete the order, check your email for confirmation.

img47.jpg

After confirming the email, you will receive all gift cards through mail within 24 hours.
Physical cards will be sent to the attached address.

For those asking about shopwithscrip.com
- These are for those without clients, without a client u can use this to cash out.
- You need hacked account for this, and can only be gotten from a trust spammer. Acct comes with a Bank log attached to it where the bills for the gift cards u bought gets.
debited from.
- Account must be with minimum $1,500 and maximum of $10,000 balance.
- You login, you shop gift cards of your choice and have it sent to your email as ecodes
- You then exchange to BTC at paxful or local Bitcoin

IMPORTANT TIP:
- ALWAYS LINK BANK DROPS UNDER THE SAME NAME OF THE FULLZ
- LINKING BANK DROPS UNDER SAME NAME OF THE FULLZ GIVES HIGHER CHANCE OF EASILY MONEY GETTING DEOPSITED IN BANK
- BUY BANK DROPS FROM VERIFIED CASHOUT DROP SERVICE
- BUY PACKAGE AS: Specific fullz (state of ur choice)+credit score+credit report access+EMAIL ACCESS + bank drop on his name+PayPal linked to that bank drop
- BUY NORMAL PROS AND BUSINESS PROS FOR ALL STATES
- ALWAYS USE BUSINESS PROS FOR SBA WITH VALID AND ACTIVE EIN, FOR HIGHER CHANCE OF APPROVAL

☠ ?? ?????! ?? ?????!☠

??????????: ??????? ?? ???????!

"ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ" - ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴄᴀʀʟɪɴ

GOODLUCK!

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
oldlogins.gq/p/blog-page.html is a scam!
They sell accounts with a balance of $ 200,000 for only $ 200. Lol.
Think logically and think a little for yourself. Why do they sell such logs, why don't they successfully cash them out? If they had such accounts, they would easily send money transfers to cashout service and receive 70% of the cost of transfers, and not sell 1000 times cheaper.
This is quite logical and it is absolutely obvious that they have no accounts and cannot have any.
This is another deception and fraud designed for naive people.
Do not take the trouble to make them an advance payment, otherwise you will lose your money, time and nerves. You will be very upset and saddened!

For the sake of verification, you can offer to make a transaction through any trusted guarantor service and you can make sure that they immediately refuse and demand to pay them in advance the full cost to the bitcoin wallet. You will receive nothing in return and you will be greatly disappointed.
Is there anyone legit or website i can buy logs from?

Reaction score
Shopwithscrip Carding methods

1). Buy a ShopWithScrip login, u can login on mobile or pc, if your ip is good, u will just bypass and login, if your device has being blacklisted then account will be messed up and u won’t login.

2).Once u login, you will see many kind of Gift cards. There is amazon, iTunes, google pay, Starbucks, Walmart gift cards of any type.

3). So. You have to click on one of the gift cards first, then next page will comes up with have two options , either to make them send the gift card to your address or they send it to your email, physical address is next day and email is Instant!

4). Once u choose any delivery Method. I do recommend email delivery because it is quick and more safer!
You can choose the AMOUNT and QUANTITY of gift cards u need, then you add to Cart ?, you can buy up to $2000 worth of cards ?.

5). When u done, u can add more and add to cart, they will charge an extra 2.5% to go to the school’s charity or foundation, but don’t worry about that.

6). You can also add some iTunes gift cards to it.

7). Once your order has been successful made, check your email for confirmation.

8). Your Gift cards will be sent to your email.

9). Then Go to paxful To exchange the giftcards to bitcoin.

Note:
Make sure you buy a shopwithscrip account attached to bank, So they could withdraw the money from the bank attached
Where can I buy shop with scrip log from

ds7211

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for this post and it seems straight forward but the Million Dollar question is Where to buy a SHOPWITHSCRIP logs attached with bank log? Who is the legit Vendor or Legit Store that one can buy the tools needed?