carding physical goods

Shadow12

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question about ordering physical goods

The point is, when I order something from bestbuy.com or overstock.com and include a shipping address that matches the cardholder's billing address, it's always 100% successful. When I try to place an order with the same name but a different shipping address, the transaction is rejected after 30 minutes.

1. Is there a problem in the US shipping my order to an address other than the billing address?

2. Is it possible that the drop address is on some blacklist? My Drop is a large company that collects parcels in the USA and ships them to Europe. I suspect that I am not the first person to order from the same address using someone else's credit card

3. I would like to order items from Europe but it's hard to get a non vbv card from eu. If you tell me how to order physical goods in European stores I will send you $ 100 in btc, of course only after i'm successful i am not sending btc first.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
When I try to place an order with the same name but a different shipping address, the transaction is rejected after 30 minutes.
In the United States, there is a system for checking the identity of the address match of the cardholder's address, which is called ABC.
In order for your order not to be rejected, the delivery of goods must be made out to the address of the cardholder.
This method is called "billing = shipping", that is, billing address = delivery address (postal address) of the cardholder.
In order to receive goods to a different address, but at the same time indicate the delivery address of the cardholder, you must use the following methods:
1. The "reroute" method. This method consists in forwarding (redirecting) the goods to another address after the parcel has been picked up by the postal courier service. To do this, you need to make a call to the transport company that delivers and name the following data, which will be known after payment in the online store and displayed in your account:
- Address and name of the online store where the purchase was made
- Track parcel number
- The delivery address to which the goods were sent
- New delivery address of the goods (postal address to which the parcel should be forwarded)
2. The "pick-up" method. This method is based on the fact that the parcel would be picked up by a drop from the nearest courier department to which it will be delivered using fake documents to the cardholder's address or without documents using new social engineering. This method can be performed by calling the transport company, or indicate this when registering delivery in the account of the online store.
Please keep in mind that drop services for goods or buyers of goods can perform the specified methods (call the courier service) for free, provided that the goods were ordered to the address of their drop, which they will provide you. After receiving the goods, they pay your% depending on the liquidity of the goods that were ordered to their address.
You can also use a third-party dial-up service, the cost of 1 successful call starts from $ 5.
In the United States, there is no problem with shipping to an address other than your billing address.

1. Is there a problem in the US shipping my order to an address other than the billing address?
This method is called "billing = drop". When using this method, you need to know and take into account the following points and features:
1.70% of online stores can deliver to different addresses, that is, different billing and shipping addresses, but at the same time it is advisable to warm up your account and clarify this moment in the store's support.
2. In order to make sure that the goods can be delivered to different addresses, you need to contact the store manager and clarify this possibility. For example, you can say that you want to make a gift to a friend / relative and ask if the package can be delivered to their address. Many shops willingly agree and successfully send the paid product.

2. Is it possible that the drop address is on some blacklist? My Drop is a large company that collects parcels in the USA and ships them to Europe. I suspect that I am not the first person to order from the same address using someone else's credit card
The addresses of the drops to which the goods were sent, but after the payment with the card the chargebacks arrived, may be in the black and stop lists of stores. Also, some stores can exchange information from these lists.
If the drop address is on the black list, then the goods will not be sent to it, you must use a new clean address, that is, the address of another drop.
Also, the black lists contain the addresses of many intermediaries who provide the addresses of the warehouses for receiving parcels. Therefore, drop services for goods and buyers have a large number of fresh and relevant addresses for your needs. Many of them have more than 150 addresses in different cities and states. Therefore, there is no problem in obtaining a new good address for the delivery of goods.
At the same time, it is necessary to take into account the nuance that in one store the address can be blacklisted as undesirable and unfavorable for sending goods, but at the same time work in another online store.
If the goods were successfully sent to a specific address and the account is alive, then you can continue to order and register parcels to the same address.

3. I would like to order items from Europe but it's hard to get a non vbv card from eu. If you tell me how to order physical goods in European stores I will send you $ 100 in btc, of course only after i'm successful i am not sending btc first.
For ordering goods in European stores, you can use the generated fullz data (full info), that is, you do not need to buy a valid card at all and spend money on it. This payment method is called "billing to payer address".
You can generate fullz for free on any online data generator sites.
But there are not so many such stores, you can familiarize yourself with some lists of them in the relevant topic and use sites to search for similar stores, which is very convenient and practical.
This eliminates the need to use any type of card, which is a very effective method.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow12

Reaction score
Thank you bro, your post is very helpful. I think you helped me and many other beginner carders (especially those living outside the US)

For ordering goods in European stores, you can use the generated fullz data (full info), that is, you do not need to buy a valid card at all and spend money on it. This payment method is called "billing to payer address".
You can generate fullz for free on any online data generator sites.
But there are not so many such stores, you can familiarize yourself with some lists of them in the relevant topic and use sites to search for similar stores, which is very convenient and practical.
This eliminates the need to use any type of card, which is a very effective method.

Could you please share a link about this topic? Thank you in advance :)

schroeder

Reaction score
Free credit card generator will basically take your information and then random credit card numbers for you. Here is what that would entail: The computer creates a credit profile for you out of the information you provide.