Carding Methods

Lowrider

Reaction score
Hi bro. pm please+

Reaction score
2 thread starter, if information is still available, i would be very happy to read it! if not, then thanks for helping other guys to know how to damage the economy! i goddmn hate it :))

2hazflex, it's great avatar uv got!

garyhamill

Carder
Reaction score
Oppps! Its Over isn't it. Any other guys care to share your the Carding Method Guide?

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
skazzi, where are you i cannot contact you, you dont answer pm and icq, im waiting for my lessons.

sgt.martinssam

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
skazzi, where are you i cannot contact you, you dont answer pm and icq, im waiting for my lessons.

@skazzi, Please PM me as well, Please, I will love to know about carding tutorials.
I hope to read from you soon.
Thanks

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
ok, i have to write this here:
the deal was that:
lessons - cost 150LR
i told him i got 130 for now, and the rest later
he accept, and told me hell be online later to start lessons - it was skazzis idea, so i sent the money 22-03-2011
i was waiting, he was still online, but didnt answered.
after that i was trying to catch him but he was still ofline and didnt respond my messages on c.biz and icq.
today, about 10 min. ago he was online and didnt respond my message, so i dont know what to think about it. this is wrong way to do business.

skazzi pls contact me, and i hope administrators will do something. if you want i can sent full log from icq.

Ninja

Reaction score
If you feel someone fooled you out - just write topic in blacklist section and read rules and FollowThru's about making that.
WE DO NOT MONITOR WHOLE BOARD 24/7!!!

Help us combat bad vendors and members by fulling topics in blacklist sections.
thank you.

TYRONEec

RIPPER
Reaction score
this man never real lesson never to test their methods, only provide services and collect money and then not answer to anyone I feel robbed by this man, to be a class service is a bad teacher, you have to prove what you say make a for each customer order