Carding Methods for Complete Beginners ?

Berktr

Reaction score
Hey guys i know this forum has probably seen millions of guys asking the same clichet question but im really really a complete beginner who just got into here today and looking up the right place to begin! my questions are:
- Which websites and what categories you guys would suggest me to go for as a beginner without putting much effort?
-I wanna use only full USA CC non vbv cards just because i think that would be more prestigious in most sites, well im not sure if im right..
Many thanks in advance, need so much money really urgently, so any help would be appreciated

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
I advise all beginners to choose a carding direction, which is called "working with generated cards".
When choosing this option, you do not need money at all to try the first carding, that is, no money is required from you.
Thus, you can try your hand and fill your hand.
You can find the bins with the services to which they fit in the "Trash" section.
Thus, you can card digital products and replenish account balances using generated cards, and then sell the replenished accounts on various thematic forums and sites.

After that, I advise you to try the direction "carding via CC on the phone":

Bartiko

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I advise all beginners to choose a carding direction, which is called "working with generated cards".
When choosing this option, you do not need money at all to try the first carding, that is, no money is required from you.
Thus, you can try your hand and fill your hand.
You can find the bins with the services to which they fit in the "Trash" section.
Thus, you can card digital products and replenish account balances using generated cards, and then sell the replenished accounts on various thematic forums and sites.

After that, I advise you to try the direction "carding via CC on the phone":
Hi Brother, I'm a beginner and I don't have experience, which page do you recommend to use for generate those bins? adn for check those generate?

Preferebly free because I'm short of money, I'm trying to get at least 75 dollars on btc to use another method.

Thanks in advance

Dorrance

Reaction score
Hi Brother, I'm a beginner and I don't have experience, which page do you recommend to use for generate those bins? adn for check those generate?

Preferebly free because I'm short of money, I'm trying to get at least 75 dollars on btc to use another method.

Thanks in advance

If you're completely new mobile carding is always good, get a card from a site like soulccv.club or wherever, match the socks to the card, and if the phone is brand new fresh u can cashout a few places no problems. But gotta make sure the phone is fresh, don't root it or nothing, after u checked out at like 3-5 places, destroy the phone.