Carding Method Stripe + PayToo

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings, carders!

Today I want to tell you about such a bundle as Stripe + PayToo. At first I wanted to tell you about each site separately and force you to cook with a pot about what benefits you can get from this, but I'll just tell you how to do the FAQ, and then, if you want, you will finalize and modernize the scheme. Although it still does not work badly now. At the end of the article there will be tips and recommendations, there will be a lot of pictures and everything will be clear, sit back and we start.

What is Stripe. Stripe is a merchant who thinks that he has unrealistic protection from our brother, but this is not so.

So, we need some cardboard, 7 days of patience and a dead BA, so that the BA holder, God forbid, does not see that cabbage is dripping at his expense.
Also, do not forget about the Dedicated Server (RDP), clean socks5 or Tunnel, the tunnel of the same state as your BA and Fullz.

By the way, Stripe is a pretty handy tool for draining money + it is very convenient and easy to use.
Actually, we stomp into Stripe and register as a merchant, and now we are inside our account.

Have you already prepared Full Info (fullz) in advance? No? Then go to

We need this so that you can register an account for someone :)

kmntMvb.jpg

Next, we need to activate our account, that is, transfer it from Test mode to Live mode.

We press the switch in the upper left corner and fill in the information. Improvise, turn on fantasy and imagination. Make yourself a tough American who sells bear skins. In the line "your site", Google for help and in search of a not very cool shop. But if you think of it and say in the description of your company that you are reselling something, then you do not have to search for a shop.

S6q1KJt.jpg

QYEBVKt.jpg

I would like to point out that the CC may not necessarily be USA. At the bottom, where you need to indicate the BA account number and routing number, there is a small clickable inscription Learn more and you can study everything in more detail. But if someone really wants to get confused, I didn't suffer like that and took USA CC and USA BA. There is already for everyone to his taste.

As I said, Stripe is easy to use and understandable to use. Here, for example, we can set up a mini-antifraud ourselves :)

bm95EKD.png

That is, if the "buyer" specified the wrong credit card information for the first time, then you can set everything up so that he will not be able to buy from you anymore from either IP or cardboard. I set it up as brutally as possible, because there is nothing to poke invalid here!

You can also add a few more "workers". For example, if you have partners, you can add them so as not to drive in yourself.

IhsZffH.jpg

Withdrawals can be configured to Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
The very first withdrawal of funds lasts 7 days and every 2 days after that, which is quite short in comparison with other merchant (payment geteway).

naY6MEj.jpg

For credibility, we can include notifications for the "buyer" that he has successfully paid for ANYTHING.

q2mVTNs.jpg

But, if you are not eager to work with BA USA, then BA of these countries will also fit and will be no worse. Well, of course, the fullz will need to be looked for already for the country whose BA is.

RpWfGJ4.jpg

Well, these are the main points before carding it.
Well, now, what are you reading this article for.
Go to the Payments section and poke the blue button.

dscPNSU.jpg

Then we have a window in which we can (oh God this is a beautiful word) DRIVE in our CC.

ARzbuIV.jpg

They drove in, Stripe went to eat, we sit and wait 1-2 hours before the next drive.

An important point!
It is also a great idea to create so-called "Customers", that is, your pseudo buyers.

Os7cMod.png

This is what will lead you to success, since simply carding valid CC yourself can cause your account to be blocked, and you will have to do it all over again.

Where there are cards, you can add 1-2 CC and rub it a little. And where Create Invoice Item is, you create some kind of garbage, indicate its cost, this invoice flies to the mail of that person and he simply pays for it (you pay from your RDP or the tunnel under the state of CC). I think it’s understandable.

If you have CC, then do not drive in more than $ 300 from one ss ONCE and no more than $ 500 for ss from other countries.

1 CC = 1 driving in +/- $ 300. This means that once you pick up a cardboard, drive it once for an amount not exceeding $ 300 and do not poke it into the Stripe anymore.

Profits of more than $ 3-5k per week can spark wild interest in you, so don't be greedy.

If you are lucky and you dig up a dead BA business, then you can drive in more than $ 5k per week ... much more.
Also, if you are going to seriously get involved in this business, then be sure not to be lazy and create a page on Facebook and Google for your "company".

You can also attach the purchased BA + Wells card to the Stripe, and as soon as the funds from the Stripe get to your account, run away from school and trot to the loot machine for cashing out the money :)

Well, for those who cannot afford the purchase of such a luxury, there is another, no worse way, and it is called PayToo.

PayToo is a pretty mature office (they think so)

B0MFgju.png

It gives us the opportunity to merge our scored BA from the Stripe directly to OUR card.

We register two accounts in PayToo. The first one under the fullz that we used for Stripe, (natural from the same IP) or under the broken background of the holder of our BA, does not really have much. The second is for yourself or for a drop. I regal for myself.

And this is the very moment at which many can get stuck. In order to replenish their wallet, they demand to send them documents. You need to upgrade to 1, and then to the 2nd level. We order a drawing and send them to the docks. Our account will be verified within 1 day.

mNSLSJO.png

In the upgrade to the 2nd level, we order the rendering of the Utility Bill for our fullz.

dmnGCFY.png

After verification, we replenish our wallet. Go to the Deposit section and select Wire Transfer.

zXbQo8p.png

Fill in the fields with acc number and route number and other details.
After your PayToo wallet is topped up, it's easy. Send this money to your / drop PayToo account and withdraw it in any convenient way.

A7bP9Ap.png

Do not forget to verify the account to which you will send and withdraw money.

Well, that's actually all science :)

Paytoo is just one of many possible options. Wiggle your brains more often and go beyond. Think big!

Thank you all, success, more approvals and +1 to my Karma ;)

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
Cree una cuenta de Stripe, pero la imagen que muestra es diferente de la plataforma actual

LysergDiethel

Devil May Cry
Reaction score
Greetings, carders!

Today I want to tell you about such a bundle as Stripe + PayToo. At first I wanted to tell you about each site separately and force you to cook with a pot about what benefits you can get from this, but I'll just tell you how to do the FAQ, and then, if you want, you will finalize and modernize the scheme. Although it still does not work badly now. At the end of the article there will be tips and recommendations, there will be a lot of pictures and everything will be clear, sit back and we start.

What is Stripe. Stripe is a merchant who thinks that he has unrealistic protection from our brother, but this is not so.

So, we need some cardboard, 7 days of patience and a dead BA, so that the BA holder, God forbid, does not see that cabbage is dripping at his expense.
Also, do not forget about the Dedicated Server (RDP), clean socks5 or Tunnel, the tunnel of the same state as your BA and Fullz.

By the way, Stripe is a pretty handy tool for draining money + it is very convenient and easy to use.
Actually, we stomp into Stripe and register as a merchant, and now we are inside our account.

Have you already prepared Full Info (fullz) in advance? No? Then go to

We need this so that you can register an account for someone :)

kmntMvb.jpg

Next, we need to activate our account, that is, transfer it from Test mode to Live mode.

We press the switch in the upper left corner and fill in the information. Improvise, turn on fantasy and imagination. Make yourself a tough American who sells bear skins. In the line "your site", Google for help and in search of a not very cool shop. But if you think of it and say in the description of your company that you are reselling something, then you do not have to search for a shop.

S6q1KJt.jpg

QYEBVKt.jpg

I would like to point out that the CC may not necessarily be USA. At the bottom, where you need to indicate the BA account number and routing number, there is a small clickable inscription Learn more and you can study everything in more detail. But if someone really wants to get confused, I didn't suffer like that and took USA CC and USA BA. There is already for everyone to his taste.

As I said, Stripe is easy to use and understandable to use. Here, for example, we can set up a mini-antifraud ourselves :)

bm95EKD.png

That is, if the "buyer" specified the wrong credit card information for the first time, then you can set everything up so that he will not be able to buy from you anymore from either IP or cardboard. I set it up as brutally as possible, because there is nothing to poke invalid here!

You can also add a few more "workers". For example, if you have partners, you can add them so as not to drive in yourself.

IhsZffH.jpg

Withdrawals can be configured to Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
The very first withdrawal of funds lasts 7 days and every 2 days after that, which is quite short in comparison with other merchant (payment geteway).

naY6MEj.jpg

For credibility, we can include notifications for the "buyer" that he has successfully paid for ANYTHING.

q2mVTNs.jpg

But, if you are not eager to work with BA USA, then BA of these countries will also fit and will be no worse. Well, of course, the fullz will need to be looked for already for the country whose BA is.

RpWfGJ4.jpg

Well, these are the main points before carding it.
Well, now, what are you reading this article for.
Go to the Payments section and poke the blue button.

dscPNSU.jpg

Then we have a window in which we can (oh God this is a beautiful word) DRIVE in our CC.

ARzbuIV.jpg

They drove in, Stripe went to eat, we sit and wait 1-2 hours before the next drive.

An important point!
It is also a great idea to create so-called "Customers", that is, your pseudo buyers.

Os7cMod.png

This is what will lead you to success, since simply carding valid CC yourself can cause your account to be blocked, and you will have to do it all over again.

Where there are cards, you can add 1-2 CC and rub it a little. And where Create Invoice Item is, you create some kind of garbage, indicate its cost, this invoice flies to the mail of that person and he simply pays for it (you pay from your RDP or the tunnel under the state of CC). I think it’s understandable.

If you have CC, then do not drive in more than $ 300 from one ss ONCE and no more than $ 500 for ss from other countries.

1 CC = 1 driving in +/- $ 300. This means that once you pick up a cardboard, drive it once for an amount not exceeding $ 300 and do not poke it into the Stripe anymore.

Profits of more than $ 3-5k per week can spark wild interest in you, so don't be greedy.

If you are lucky and you dig up a dead BA business, then you can drive in more than $ 5k per week ... much more.
Also, if you are going to seriously get involved in this business, then be sure not to be lazy and create a page on Facebook and Google for your "company".

You can also attach the purchased BA + Wells card to the Stripe, and as soon as the funds from the Stripe get to your account, run away from school and trot to the loot machine for cashing out the money :)

Well, for those who cannot afford the purchase of such a luxury, there is another, no worse way, and it is called PayToo.

PayToo is a pretty mature office (they think so)

B0MFgju.png

It gives us the opportunity to merge our scored BA from the Stripe directly to OUR card.

We register two accounts in PayToo. The first one under the fullz that we used for Stripe, (natural from the same IP) or under the broken background of the holder of our BA, does not really have much. The second is for yourself or for a drop. I regal for myself.

And this is the very moment at which many can get stuck. In order to replenish their wallet, they demand to send them documents. You need to upgrade to 1, and then to the 2nd level. We order a drawing and send them to the docks. Our account will be verified within 1 day.

mNSLSJO.png

In the upgrade to the 2nd level, we order the rendering of the Utility Bill for our fullz.

dmnGCFY.png

After verification, we replenish our wallet. Go to the Deposit section and select Wire Transfer.

zXbQo8p.png

Fill in the fields with acc number and route number and other details.
After your PayToo wallet is topped up, it's easy. Send this money to your / drop PayToo account and withdraw it in any convenient way.

A7bP9Ap.png

Do not forget to verify the account to which you will send and withdraw money.

Well, that's actually all science :)

Paytoo is just one of many possible options. Wiggle your brains more often and go beyond. Think big!

Thank you all, success, more approvals and +1 to my Karma ;)
Есть этот мануал на раше?