Carding Method Gift Cards

Brother

Professional
Reaction score

Gift Cards | Gift card | E-Gift​

I hope you are used to my storytelling and useful information by now.
There is no better gift for a holiday than money in an envelope. Most online stores have a built-in purchase of gift cards with a balance. Gifts can be either physical, delivered to the specified address, or electronic (E-Gift), the shop sends the code to the specified mail. Physical gifts are not a priority and they try to card in E-Gift and sell to buyers for 70-80% of the gift amount.

Buyers take any amount of Gift and make payments within 30 minutes after the transfer.

An example from which services and for what percentage they are buying:
PSN - 80%
Amazon (UK - United Kingdom - USA - GERMANY) - 50%
iTunes - 55%
XBox - 55%
Steam - 60%
Sears - 50%
Target - 55%
Walmart - 50%
BestBuy - 50%
Gamestop - 50%
Hotels.com - 50%
Macys - 40%
Google Play - 30%

It's time to give you a manual. How to drive in an e-Gift and why does it work?

In America, such a direction as eGift Certificate is very common - in simple terms, it is a gift card that is purchased in a store and sent by mail to another person whom they want to congratulate. Accordingly, he enters the site with this card, makes purchases and indicates the code of this certificate when paying.

What you need:
  • Mail (2 pcs.) One for registering in the shop and sending eGift, the second for accepting a gift card.
  • You can buy a credit card (CC) here ?https://carder.market/forums/sell-cc-cvv.2/
  • Naturally, you need a VPN.
  • Well, and most importantly, we need a store where we will drive. You can start at amazon.com

What, where, why?

When I found a shop, the next step is to search for such a link on the site:
2deff69cf15f54f6f1ce0.png

After that, two options will usually be offered: electronic gift or postal (doves, in the old fashioned way), you are, of course, interested in electronic by email.

Now it's time to fill in the details for buying eGift:
f6ec6bd2d9e4bbc3fe1ad.png

Here, in our case, you need to specify the name of the card holder. Well, write something in the message so as not to leave it empty. Show creativity chtoli, as if you are really buying someone a gift card.

Did it, click on:
c45f1e019ac0e6a668aab.png

This is our card! Zhmakay Proceed.
a034921f2f3ad85cd12dd.png

This is where I usually choose a guest.

It's time for payment information, prepare your credit card details:
5ef0019a33f82ab8c46a8.png

Filled data (for example)
Now an important detail - never click on PayPal, always choose Credit Card, I hope you understand why:
d721b4e08dd3bd91a2d5d.png

FORWARD!!!

The only thing left to do is to enter the credit card details:
60b05534e92b4b288ceb5.png

If you are not the last down and if the card is valid, you will see something like this:
5f90507dabfdbbc2d4270.png

You can safely run and check the mail that you indicated as the mail of the cardholder, this is what came to me:
6b3cd30cf02ba2b441adc.png

Great, now run to the mailbox of the recipient of the gift! In my case, I received the following letter:
f5da396293f42ae73e4c8.jpg

The attachment to the letter contains the cherished gift card and, most importantly, its number, save / write it down for yourself somewhere.

What are the advantages of eGift?
  • Gift cards are easier to drive in (although more often they are blocked by the antifraud system of the shop).
  • You buy goods directly to the address in the middle / drop, thus saving on rerut if you drive into the cardholder address.
  • This is not difficult.

Well, something like that happens by driving in a gift card. I recommend working in the direction of eGift, you don't have to look for shops with rags (although they are usually less protected and easier to drive in), you can try different products.

Good luck, friend!