CARDING METHOD E-GIFT WALMART

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
Hello brothers, I saw some stuff for hitting walmart gift cards. I tried it around 100 times guys, it's worked only one time for 600$. I tried everything, account , vpn ect....
I used all kinds of bins and still no result. why did it work only one time ? I even got me a new laptop fresh. open account and let them sleep for around 5 days. their security system is very strong can u give me some advice ?
I even tried to ship a small item to the real billing address, and then I purchased the egift card. But still no result. I tried again egift for 10$ just to see and fucking no result.

Thanks and god bless the person who give me some advice.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello brothers, I saw some stuff for hitting walmart gift cards. I tried it around 100 times guys, it's worked only one time for 600$. I tried everything, account , vpn ect....
I used all kinds of bins and still no result. why did it work only one time ? I even got me a new laptop fresh. open account and let them sleep for around 5 days. their security system is very strong can u give me some advice ?
I even tried to ship a small item to the real billing address, and then I purchased the egift card. But still no result. I tried again egift for 10$ just to see and fucking no result.

Thanks and god bless the person who give me some advice.
Its pretty simple. Don't use VPN nor Socks5. Since you are in Canada buy a Canadian cc and make use of free WiFi and each time it's going to be a success.

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
0% + American shops stopped sending them to different billing and shipping addresses a long time ago. This is understandable, given that carders have been working on USA for more than 20 years. In theory, in order for the pack to go where we need it, we should change the billing and shipping addresses, but ...

As you already know after studying the previous sections of the manual, the AVS system works in the USA, which verifies the holder's real billing address with the address specified when buying in a shop.
And if you enter the wrong billing address when purchasing, then this order will not pass 100%.
A reasonable question arises: how, then, to work with USA material?
This is where e-Gift (electronic gift card) comes in to help us.

An e-Gift is a usual code of numbers and letters like some kind of discount coupon and has its own face value. In simple words, it is the electronic currency of a particular shop.
An example of what an e-Gift looks like: WJ14Y37HH1
How to use it will be described below.
The beauty is that when buying an e-Gift, we do not need to indicate a physical shipping address, the e-Gift is sent to the recipient's e-mail.

To buy an e-Gift, we only need to specify the name and email of the recipient. This will be the shipping address of the purchase, and directly in the process of making this purchase, we indicate the real billing address of the holder. Billing is real, ABC does not swear, and in a good scenario, we receive an e-Gift to the recipient's email.

IMPORTANT: Do not confuse e-Gift card and Gift card.
Gift card is an analog e-Gift format and is sent by mail as correspondence to a physical address.

Carding Method e-Gift
To make a gift we need:
1. USA CC
2. A sock or a tunnel under the bill holder (ideally under a zip, but you can also under the city)
3. 2 Email addresses: one for the holder, one for the recipient of the gift.
4. Telephone (Ideally, Skype with an answering machine, but if this is not possible, then fax to the city of the holder).
Step-by-step scheme of work when buying Gift:
1. We put a sock or a tunnel under the holder
2. Adjust the system time
3. Check on whoer.net if everything is as we need
4. Go to the desired shop (do not follow the direct link, it is better through google, and ideally through some kind of shop directory or any third-party resource where there is a link to the shop)
5. Do not go straight to buying Gift. 5-7 minutes walk around the shop and look at the products (behave like a customer, do not poke around in all sections, look at one).
If there is an advertising banner in a shop showing us that it is possible to purchase Gift, it is better to proceed to buying it through it, it will look like a spontaneous decision rather than a purposeful one.
6. Go to the purchase of Gift
7. Choose the denomination
8. We enter the names and emails of the sender and the recipient in the columns, we also write a meaningful message to the recipient (do not neglect this). On the account of the names, I hope you remember that the real names of the holders cannot be verified, so we write the name on which our email is made.
9. We proceed to checkout, where we enter the real billing address of the holder (there are shops with bugs, where when buying gifts they may ask you to enter a shipping address, here we enter the address of the holder, but check if you are buying exactly an electronic Gift, and not a physical one)

REMEMBER : Gift is exactly the same purchase as any other, the anti-fraud system does not sleep here either, and the success of your order will depend on how well you prepared everything before driving.
In the case of the arrival of the charge, the Gift can cancel or unfold the parcel sent to this Gift.

You can buy an e-Gift, for example, in the ebags.com shop.

Purchase with e-Gift
So we have received our coveted e-Gift!
All its charm is that, in fact, anyone can pay them.
This means that we go to our shop, select the product we need and, when making a purchase, indicate the billing and shipping addresses that we need, i.e. the addresses of our reseller.
And at the end of the checkout, we find among the payment methods payment with a gift card, we pay not with a CC, but with our gift.
Most often in shops, when making a purchase, even before you get to the choice of a payment method, there is a column "apply gift card" or "apply gift certificate". If you see such a graph, then just enter the code of our Gift there and click the "apply" button, if there is one. Start looking for this column with your eyes from the moment you go to the basket. Sometimes this column is present in the section for choosing a payment method.

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
Its pretty simple. Don't use VPN nor Socks5. Since you are in Canada buy a Canadian cc and make use of free WiFi and each time it's going to be a success.
Hello , brother should I restore my phone after each attempt?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
No. There's absolutely no need for that. Only clear your browser cache and cookies. You can do that by clearing your browser data via settings>> app management