Carding Lessons Service

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
TheMJ, man you have been offline for a long time.. its not my job to come after u

u got my msg in icq, its all good.

raumuong

Reaction score
I have been busy those days, can not talk with skazzi on icq yet.
will be contact with you asap for some question b4 i pay

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
raumuong, alright.

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
not true skazzi, always when you told me you would have time i was waiting. i know you can have your biz, but dont forget im part of it. i want simple service - you pick term, you do your job. im always at time. so lets make it official: pick term here and lets start my lessons.

Last edited:

cjcbcard

Reaction score
Hi skazzi
Im trying to catch you, but ure not responding to icq
You said:"appoitment is tomororw night after 8pm eu time"
But you don't online
What'e wrong?

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
the same question.
TheMJ 2011-05-08 23:40
what about my lessons
would you have time for me
?
skazzi 2011-05-08 23:40
tomorrow night
after
8 pm
ready
and we do it
TheMJ 2011-05-09 23:34
u there?
TheMJ 2011-05-09 23:40
still waiting for you

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
lotoflaf, I was busy working on something big back now for my customers, thank u for giving me the energy to teach more and shut your mouth :)

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
lotoflaf, I was busy working on something big back now for my customers, thank u for giving me the energy to teach more and shut your mouth :)

:D u make me laught since i've met you, any way good luck with catchin him *carders wanna be*

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
azywzy, lol wtf are you talking about thats not me I dont sell bank logins I dont see my name mentioned and sure admins can verify that thats no my icq lmao, get out my thread dont spam :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:30 PM ----------

lotoflaf, your just a kid that doesnt show respect, ive been helpful to you and guys like you now you just trying to talk shit on my thread acting like you smart..

cjcbcard

Reaction score
I got the First Lesson

It is good

Useful info

Good lessons,Good Man

I'll got my second lessons tomorrow

Thanks skazzi

Last edited:

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score

[/COLOR]lotoflaf, your just a kid that doesnt show respect, ive been helpful to you and guys like you now you just trying to talk shit on my thread acting like you smart..

first of all im fuckin smart, second of all nobody smart enought to that biz wont make competition for yourself, sry this is what u fell to be, not thing u can learn. it's just my perception of reality, and things that u, me, and few other people understund. you are just a selfish kid, thing about people that trust you, and u just fucked up, even my bro. sry u r just a phatetic moron for me and i will shout my mouth when i want, and i will make it now, little noob....

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
lotoflaf, lol someones mad, I dont see your point.. I make money I got satisfied customers good friends in here that I do business with you can call me successful, whats there to hate so much? besides dont make me go through pm's and logs that you were on my dick too while back.. come on who cares what you think? lol

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Underclass Hero, i have many customers, but i feel generous giving out lessons for same price :)

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
skazzi im still waiting for my first lesson. whats wrong? last time you told me :tomorrow after 8pm: and didnt answer my icq. now when i try to catch you you dont respond. whats wrong with you man?

i pay and didnt have my first lesson since than. its more than one month now!!!

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
TheMJ, nothing wrong, catch u online tonight :)

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
when i come online u go offline.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:02 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:57 AM ----------

skazzi pls catch me at this weekend ok?

Last edited:

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
TheMJ, I was about to go sleep its going late -.- ill come on icq now