Carding In Western Europe

Reaction score
I recently stumbled upon problems when it comes to carding in Germany, Sweden and so on...

Either they have verification like bankid or N26... How do you get around this? I also tried the card on poker-site, and other but the card cannot do that kind of transactions.

Also, I tried a real card with a code but I burnt the chip of it with an v12 adapter, however, i insert the card 3 times and then it ask me to swipe it. It will not accept the swipe payment even that I use a pin code together with it.

Anyone know something about how I can solve these issues?

I used a VPN for the country, changed MAC address and so on with a brand new email related to the CC's.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
What is BankID?
Bank-id (trademark BankID) is by far the largest electronic identification system in Sweden, with an usage rate of 94% among smartphone users, and is administered by Finansiell ID-Teknik BID AB that is owned by several Swedish and Scandinavian banks.

What is N26?
N26 is a mobile banking platform that offers a checking account backed by Axos Bank. Funds deposited in these accounts are usually FDIC-insured through sponsor banks, which will also typically receive customers' money if a fintech closes, so customer funds are safe.

We can bypass the verification system on a mobile device using various methods, depending on what type of authorization is installed.
For example, we can use the following methods:
- Bypassing two-factor authentication by substituting tokens
- Bypassing the OTP code by SMS by replacing the SIM card
- Bypassing the fingerprint by preparing an image impression
- Bypass video verification by replacing the face image with special programs
- Bypass verification by documents by preparing documents for the required data
- Bypassing device parameters by changing when receiving root access with the appropriate programs

Please specify more specifically and in detail what exactly are you failing to achieve?

If you burned a chip on a blank card, then you can use the following options:
1. Buy new cheap blank cards and write the dumps correctly
2. Use the recorded card in pos-terminals and ATMs that do not pipe a smart card with a chip
3. Write 101 dumps to the card, not 201 dumps.
4. Replace the burnt chip with another one (impractical and ineffective)
5. Solder the microcircuits of the chip, wipe them with alcohol or try to clean them (impractical and ineffective)

The links below sell blank cards that you can use for successful work:

Reaction score
Please specify more specifically and in detail what exactly are you failing to achieve?
Thank you for your response.

When these verification comes I really have no clue to by pass them. The OTP code on SMS i have figured out how to bypass but the rest I have zero clue how to bypass so far.

I actually burned the chip on my card since I got an exchange of it in 1-2 days, so I figured to why not try it...

As I have come to understand in especially Sweden, they had new regulations that will block all swipe purchases in 2019. Perhaps there is still POS or ATMs that does not follow these regulations so far.

3. Write 101 dumps to the card, not 201 dumps.
Does 101 dumps always work if they are international and no PIN?

Sorry for all these basic questions, I have been reading a lot of what you been writing on here so far but I have not much of a practical experience so far with this.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
The OTP code on SMS i have figured out how to bypass but the rest I have zero clue how to bypass so far.

Can you please share this method? I can help you sit dumps 101 without pins at POS