Carding in the EU

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Space, analogy - USA and States. So are Europe and other countries. It doesn't matter what country the cardboard is, what shop and what ship. The chances of success are the same for any mix.

1. How to choose a card.

I advise you to take from the classic and above. We don't take prepaids.

2. Subtleties by CC countries.

AVS in Europe is only available in one country - this is the UK. Well, be careful with Scotland and Ireland, because they are often served by UK banks.

- The loc region is also widespread. To a greater extent, I noticed this in Switzerland and the Netherlands. Not all of them are cc, but many will only allow you to pay from the IP address of this country and to the shops of this country.

- Eastern European cards are not particularly suitable for use due to insufficient balances.

- Cards of Germany - the control of banks has been greatly strengthened.

Conclusion-we take a good central Europe. And preferably mastercard. I'll tell you about Amex EU below.

3. What the shop/merch sees.

Merch doesn't see anything other than the digital map data and the country of issue, and even then it doesn't always see the country. Everything else, including your name, city, address, and phone number, can be taken out of your head.

This does not apply to the UK mat. There is AVS, so you can see the index-the digital part, the number of the street, house and apartment.

4. Vbv / non vbv shops, eu merchant.

After reading the info above, you will decide like this luck, as everything is easy, but there is also a fly in the ointment, about 70% of shops, and especially with liquid, are shops with vbv.

But at the same time, it is enough without additional protection - the main thing is not to be lazy and search.

I advise you to test working out about 5-10 new shops a day.

- If the shop doesn't have a wb. See if there is a separate bill shipp. If there is - billing from a bank card (only the country is important), drop shipping / middleman.

The name matches and it can be anything, cardholder or Vasya Ivanov is not important. Common situation in Europe, lives in one country, gets a loan in another, moved for work, and so on. A shop or merch can only find out the exact details by making a written request to the bank.

If there is no separate bill / shipp, we set the address of the host / drop, most likely drawing will follow. If you do everything beautifully, the chances of success tend to 99%.

Shops in Europe do not call, this is not accepted, all communication goes via mail, and they can also send you a message so that you can contact them yourself, if possible.

If the shop is with a vb.

There are several ways. The first and sweetest one is that you have an EU material + vbv, which, by the way, is not a guarantee of success.

The second option is pp, this is a separate topic I don't touch it today.

The third and most affordable option is Amex. A large number of e-shops eat amex without entering a safe key. But you need to beat it in shops with the fastest possible sending, or in egifts. Because it's a fast-charging material.

The fourth way is to use available AVS, for example, a USA with an easy reset. You can turn a 10-dollar cc into quite suitable material for Europe. Not all shops / merch take it, but a lot of them do. The beat in this case is necessarily equal to the spike.

5. Statistics.

We always watch merch when checking out. Did you find it without vbv? Super! We recorded it and are looking for shops on the same platform.

With the vbv? They also recorded it. We write the day of the week, time, bin and the combination with which they were beaten. IP - our shop-our ship-what was put in bill / ship!