Carding in New Zealand

derbex

Reaction score
Hey people. I've done a forum search and have not come up with very much info.

I'm looking to learn about doing instore in New Zealand. I'm wondering the the store procedures. What are common cards in NZ.. 101, 201... do they check last 4, do they check for cvv or DOB? Which bins do best there? Lots of questions and very little info available. I'm thinking about taking a trip out there to try my luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

derbex

Reaction score
So far no help... I'm also looking for NZ drivers license, who makes a good passable ones in order to do instore? Please pm me or leave a message here.

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
You make me laugh now. Just try your card for $50-$100 and you can have answer to all your questions.

derbex

Reaction score
You make me laugh now. Just try your card for $50-$100 and you can have answer to all your questions.

pizzA: who are you and what are you talking about? I asked some pretty specific questions, was that your attempt at answering one of them?

shikaf

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
new zeland track2 are the best for work .. but they die so fast !

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
In New Zealand, cards issued after 2010 have chip and pin, and therefore are 201. As far as I know, relatively few cards are 101 anymore, however you can still use foreign 101 cards, assuming that they work there.

Sometimes they check last four, depends on the store and cashier. Some stores require that the last four be typed into the computer/terminal.

They never check DOB (I don't think they would have the ability to). The only time you would ever end up with that is if you got a CFA and the person on the phone asked for the card holders DOB.

Reactions: derbex

derbex

thanks for answering my questions!

derbex

Reaction score
thanks for helping out TheScene! I've heard they are not using chip and pin. But my plan is to use foreign 101s like you said. Here in brazil the POS requires cvv2 on 101s, and sometimes ask for DOB as well.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
There is no reason a non region blocked foreign 101 wouldnt work in new zealand. People seem to underestimate how good some of the exotic dumps are