Carding help

jazzyx

Reaction score
Hello everyone, can anyone pls help me out. when i card at walmart on so many times in a day, is it possible that they can block me from carding again? bcos i experience this the other day after carding for the first item and i went for the second my cc was rejected and i tried several times wit live cc but still all rejected.

unixking

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
so u have to buying New cc Valid UP

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
dont card walmart for more than 300-500$
preferably 300$, i tell you this from experience, i wouldnt know if they have their own monitoring system or what
on the other hand, target is pretty good with that

jazzyx

Reaction score
thanx diego for ur info, maybe this time i will try getting a better cc and see wat happens again.

Reaction score
All orders on walmart for aba 3days now keeps bouncing back wid

ERROR PROCESSING UR ORDER T then later canceled
tryna find the reason cos it's happen to almost every1 i noe carding walmart

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:34 PM ----------

when ever u fynk walmart is blocking U just change ur browser's USER-AGENT
n u r gd to go again

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
I've had similar problems at wally world. Found out the problem was with the dumps I had. All the dumps I had were same bin,all were sniffed and from the same base. After six stores all swiped with a different dumps(never swiped same card twice) the bin went dead. Went to a few more stores and all decined,,went back and dump checked the rest and they were good. Got new dumps,,same bin from different vendor and didn't have anymore problems. Seems the first base I started using was a couple weeks old and they were able to shut it down quick. Last dumps I used were two days old and swiped perfect without any problems. I think since alot of these sniffed dumps come from same pos terminals,,it makes it easier for banks to spot fraud and limit other cards from their bank used at same pos terminal. Just my own personal experience with sniffed dumps,,,

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
I've had similar problems at wally world. Found out the problem was with the dumps I had. All the dumps I had were same bin,all were sniffed and from the same base. After six stores all swiped with a different dumps(never swiped same card twice) the bin went dead. Went to a few more stores and all decined,,went back and dump checked the rest and they were good. Got new dumps,,same bin from different vendor and didn't have anymore problems. Seems the first base I started using was a couple weeks old and they were able to shut it down quick. Last dumps I used were two days old and swiped perfect without any problems. I think since alot of these sniffed dumps come from same pos terminals,,it makes it easier for banks to spot fraud and limit other cards from their bank used at same pos terminal. Just my own personal experience with sniffed dumps,,,
It doesnt matter if the dumps are sniffed or skimmed, it depends that bank figured out point of compromise

Reaction score
Hmmmm this walmart fyn is getting outta hands
even wid different bins of different banks and 1 still keeps getting error
this bin has been working for me for a week and i ave carded ONLY 15items and now it ent working again.
hmmmmmm unlike the wachovia bins i was using last yr around NOV- DEC i card almost 200 items wid it