Carding Help needed

sampo

Reaction score
I was trying to buy tickets in two differen pages(small amounts) and in both the same situation...first time everithing went great but next times it fails...I have tried to change IP,cc, tried to use with same BIN, but it doesnt help. Can u help me, where is the problem?

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Try changing your computers time zone to the time zone of the owners card, make sure the proxy is in the same city too. Also, before you do anything clear your cache and cookies too.

sampo

No comments

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Did it work?

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
I need help on accessing database file

i think i have some infos on logins thanx

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
check pm !!!!!!!!!

Olivwal20

Reaction score
Hello guys, please I need help with any work. I have no money to buy any tools and I can work for anyone whose interested and looking for someone to work for you. I'm from Africa, write me on telegram @taristyle. I can go and cash out funds from Western Union or Receive and Transfer funds from Paypal.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Cache and cookies matters alot in carding. Clear them. Or use another browser

taylahlove

Reaction score
hi my name is taylah.i need help i am frustrated with life please help me out my daughter has a cleft palate and need money for surgery, someone give me money please some one give me this website.my email address is [email protected] help me any ways i have a small child