Carding from Phone

TheyMadeMe

Reaction score
Is it possible to card from a phone? If so how? What type of phone? Apple or Android?

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
It is possible, I did manage to card a shop in the USA using only a VPN and a non-VBV bin. However, I did this early in my carding journey, and it was a BIG mistake. I exposed myself, and it only worked once. I would advise you to card using a PC because it gives you more options. If you can't afford a PC, believe me, you won’t be able to afford enough CCs to figure out which bins are non-VBV and which are not. That’s my advice. But to answer your question: yes, it is possible.

TheyMadeMe

Reaction score
It is possible, I did manage to card a shop in the USA using only a VPN and a non-VBV bin. However, I did this early in my carding journey, and it was a BIG mistake. I exposed myself, and it only worked once. I would advise you to card using a PC because it gives you more options. If you can't afford a PC, believe me, you won’t be able to afford enough CCs to figure out which bins are non-VBV and which are not. That’s my advice. But to answer your question: yes, it is possible.
What are you talking laptop or cpu? If laptop what would be best? CPU what would be the best?

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
it must be terrible being limited to a phones tiny little screen.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
What are you talking laptop or cpu? If laptop what would be best? CPU what would be the best?
Spend 1k$ on pc. Join a discord server that help you build pc, ram 16GB etc, a decent pc.
IF you want me to be more specific i could tell you but why should i? There are people in discord servers that build pc for a living, (dont tell them you need it for carding, tell them you need it to be fast and make a fake example while having carding in mind)

xanslacedyou

Reaction score
Is it possible to card from a phone? If so how? What type of phone? Apple or Android?
very recently there is a new apple pay cloning method that is mainly used on your phone i havent seen if it can work on android yet but most deff can in the future

Attachments

• IMG_7242.jpg
    IMG_7242.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 33

KeepTrying

Reaction score
very recently there is a new apple pay cloning method that is mainly used on your phone i havent seen if it can work on android yet but most deff can in the future
Can you give us some info about what it is what it does? Thank you.

xanslacedyou

Reaction score
Can you give us some info about what it is what it does? Thank you.
its basically just a mobile config on your phone you can use to cashout at atms instead of a actual card its called "reaping" i have the software for all of it jus lmk im giving everything for free nobody should pay for software lol

im yougin ong i be hittin plays in da school atm and they got no idea

Attachments

• IMG_7242.jpg
    IMG_7242.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7252.jpg
    IMG_7252.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36

TheyMadeMe

Reaction score
its basically just a mobile config on your phone you can use to cashout at atms instead of a actual card its called "reaping" i have the software for all of it jus lmk im giving everything for free nobody should pay for software lol

I’m interested, I travel a lot so from my phone starting out would be easiest for me. Would you mind sharing me the software?

TheyMadeMe

Reaction score
Spend 1k$ on pc. Join a discord server that help you build pc, ram 16GB etc, a decent pc.
IF you want me to be more specific i could tell you but why should i? There are people in discord servers that build pc for a living, (dont tell them you need it for carding, tell them you need it to be fast and make a fake example while having carding in mind)
Thank you for the info! However what is discord?

KeepTrying

Reaction score

xanslacedyou

Reaction score
I’m interested, I travel a lot so from my phone starting out would be easiest for me. Would you mind sharing me the software?
the only thing i suggest after you cashout is to get burner phones just to be safe
reap.la is the website to go to for downloading the software if you need the token for making a account just lemme know

KeepTrying

Reaction score

sus

TheyMadeMe

Reaction score
the only thing i suggest after you cashout is to get burner phones just to be safe
reap.la is the website to go to for downloading the software if you need the token for making a account just lemme know
What is the token?