Carding event tickets

GiLfs

DEER
Reaction score
I work with CVV's.

I do a ton of online shopping, clothes and stuff.

But I want to start going to NFL games, or NBA.

I plan on carding two tickets, for 400$ the day before a event, from Ticketmaster.

They email it, and I print it out.. What is the sucess rate of this?

Any huge risk I should be worried about?

Should I wait until day of to order them, or is day before safe enough?

Thanks!

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
I heard some time ago that ticketmaster cancels quick...

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
yes..ticketmaster cancels quick..you have to find little broker sites. Test them out. See what they require in order to send tickets. Good luck..I card events tickets also...its getting a lot harder these days

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Well technically it is like selling fake tickets, and since it looks legit may work well until you have angry clients remembering you.

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
as New Year is coming
me need tickets to events too :) i have good site where to card them, but im worrying about safety. What if i take 2ticks from 2diff cards to me and my girl for example to PlayBoy club NYE party, drink some vodka and cops arrive ? It's possible ?

In my opinion...
Best way is to card tickets 1day before or at same-day-morning. Then u need just to pass security, party a bit and next morning fly to ur country. I think not much risk then ? what u think guys

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
yes..ticketmaster cancels quick..you have to find little broker sites. Test them out. See what they require in order to send tickets. Good luck..I card events tickets also...its getting a lot harder these days

Nah that's bullshit. I order tickets from Ticketmaster as soon as possible to get the best seats and they never get canceled. I get VIP backstage tickets sometimes almost 2 months out and they still work when I go to the concert.

Best cards for Ticketmaster are Discover and AMEX.

Last edited:

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
it depends on what kind of site it is, I use to card dutch events (like qlimax, sensation white etc.)
they are using Paylogic, they never ever cancel tickets .. i can card them 5 months before and nothing happens, last sensation white I sold 90 tickets and none was cancelled..
swedish version of ticketmaster I carded tickets for a concert 10 months before the concert, and they didnt get cancelled

superkaju

Reaction score
it depends on what kind of site it is, I use to card dutch events (like qlimax, sensation white etc.)
they are using Paylogic, they never ever cancel tickets .. i can card them 5 months before and nothing happens, last sensation white I sold 90 tickets and none was cancelled..
swedish version of ticketmaster I carded tickets for a concert 10 months before the concert, and they didnt get cancelled

paylogic somehow doesnt work anymore, after i carded 100 tickets for dirty dutch. do you got the same problem bro?

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
paylogic somehow doesnt work anymore, after i carded 100 tickets for dirty dutch. do you got the same problem bro?

nope, 1 month ago I carder 100 tickets for sensation white, no problem at all..

it works, they are tricky, but they never cancel

superkaju

Reaction score
nope, 1 month ago I carder 100 tickets for sensation white, no problem at all..

it works, they are tricky, but they never cancel

yeah but iam talking about last couple of weeks, they only got vbv and msc now

superkaju

Reaction score
somebody knows how to card paylogic? usely the bin 426428 worked fine but now not anymore...

Chrysler

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
paylogic don't work anymore ;)

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Stubhub!! And look for download instant tickets.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
with amex