Carding eBay

foss

RIPPER
Reaction score
i card ebay ewery day - but i don't tell how i do it. pease!

Dreeed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I need some dress stuff from ebay, is it posible for carding? Or add me anyone who can do it for me, i pay good for result. ICQ 4446894

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
I've been screwing with ebay for years now and it is so easy to get what you want, it isn't funny. First off ebay will ALLWAYS side with the buyer no matter what is happening with a disputed transaction. Buy what ever you want and pay for it,,then open "item not as described" case against seller. Then ebay tells you to send it back,,send knock off item or other similar looking cheap shit back. When tracking shows it is returned you get your cash back. Easiest scam is order your favorite xbox game off ebay when it shows up,,tell seller it had used game inside,,then send old cheap game from pawn shop back in new case for refund or open case against seller and you keep free game and get refund. You can do this scam with electronics,clothes,jewlery,,all sorts of shit. You can do this with amazon too,,I've even done item not recieved cases and the seller had entered tracking number that showed delivery,,and amazon still sided with me cause I keep saying it never arrived. Good luck

Last edited:

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
hmm.. I don't card ebay but have you tried creating a new paypal confirming it with vcc and then carding it, I used to do some sites that had paypal long time ago before and I had to send them a fake screenshot showing billing on the account pretty easy to edit and then they always shipped orders anyway just my thoughts..

WalterWhite

Professional
Reaction score
I like E-bay because it keeps my lady busy when I am out working / carding, opening drops, or just visiting the office/shop (equipment room with plastic+id supplies.... Safety=only keeping encrypted computer at home!!

But I make "legit ebay and paypal account" in somebody else's name, and then I make myself a nov with that name, then I open a po box or similar mail recieving box, then I open a XXXXXXXX brand pre-paid card in that name. That prepaid card, being registered with the same info I opened paypal ebay with is enough to verify ebay with a sellers account, and paypal as a verified premier acount, whatever that means.

BACK ON TOPIC: The guy who said that they always side with the buyer is correct, I have lost over 500 just refunding the money, because I don't feel like doing all the trouble to open a new account from scratch, with no feedback, and the fees to open the pre-paid card. (bank drop is NOT better, because with prepaid you can take out 1,500usd @ atm, but if you always keep money withdrawn into direct deposit on pre-paid, then cashed @ atm, there is NO WAY they can get their money back from you -- just fuck your accounts.

Off to a new full.

Its a long way around to get money.

Was wondering this: ANYBODY EVER SUCESSFULLY "CARD" THEIR OWN PAYPAL, and not get acct limited for more than 1 month. Maybe find a cc that is not enrolled in PAYPAL, enroll it into paypal, then open the debit pre-paid card (SO IT CAN BE VERIFIED ;) ), and then make fake account for ebay. "Your own acount" you have all good / legit sales except this, then you post an item for sale, modest, like 600-700, then back to "carded paypal"--buy item now, send payment from cc, back to 'your own acount' ship like-sized pack to your BANk DROP ADDRESS (where you had xxxx prepaid card sent to verify they paypal with the stollen cvv2==that way you should be able to have 2 address verifiable, 1 from cc and 1 from drop you used for pre-paid card)....

idk, just thinking off the top of my head. Please dont -1 for my Ramblings :( I should get an A for effort at the least ;)

hmm.. I don't card ebay but have you tried creating a new paypal confirming it with vcc and then carding it, I used to do some sites that had paypal long time ago before and I had to send them a fake screenshot showing billing on the account pretty easy to edit and then they always shipped orders anyway just my thoughts..

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Ebay carding is still possible i used a hijacked ebay and a cc a few days ago i have $6200 item shipped not even a phone call from PayPal which is strange. I think because ebay acc has feedback.

rovver

Carder
Reaction score
I think because ebay acc has feedback.
I seldom bought item's on ebay, but I think too, that feedback's is very important...

RRDoubleR

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
eBay can be carded, it is no easy. But it can be done. You mention paypal carding on ebay. There are a lot of shops that accept actualy credit cvv2 cards to get carded. With the proper communincation with the seller that can be easily done. Feedback accounts are useful in this case and the mentioning of your trusted status on ebay based on the feedbacks. Definately ebay can be carded and it's a whole load of cash in it, paypal, credit cards or any other payment methods there are out there since there is a variety of sellers accepting all sorts of of payments.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
Check out my article on fucking with eBay with PayPal. It's the simplest method and you can even use your own address because technically nothing illegal is being done and everyone gets their money back

I started doing it back when I was a teenager and it still works to this day and I'm still here ;)

RRDoubleR

BANNED
Reaction score
link the members if you will. :)

cleaner76

Professional
Reaction score
Check out my article on fucking with eBay with PayPal. It's the simplest method and you can even use your own address because technically nothing illegal is being done and everyone gets their money back

I started doing it back when I was a teenager and it still works to this day and I'm still here ;)

where is your article?? :confused:

I havent tried ebay yet, i'm still stuck tryin to master paypal & the amazon GC :(

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
Im selling a method for $500 how to card eBay with PayPal on USA drops for <$1k.

RRDoubleR

BANNED
Reaction score
I am selling a method to card eBay products upto 10k in a 20 minutes process of time for 5000 USD.

CCV, PP, WMZ and a lot of other payment systems.

Last edited:

RRDoubleR

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, everything's worth doing, is worth doing right ;)

lukich

DEER
Reaction score
week ago Ipad 2 for 500 pounds with no problems at all
UK