Carding eBay

awarnesstest

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone succeeded carding ebay with paypal? Will paypal notice fraud cash and refund fast?

Reactions: little07x

Don't spam my ICQ please.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
No point to 'card' eBay, PayPal will most definitely limit your account for stupid little shit even if you're legit with your own personal account.

Easiest thing to do with eBay/PayPal now (from what I found to be most profitable awhile ago) is to

1)Create an account, grab a prepaid phone.
2)Post an iPhone or Blackberry, keep it under $800'ish
3)eBay will call you randomly within a few hours to make sure that you're a real person. They will only confirm your name, birthday and what item you are posting..it's a joke but gotta do it or they'll remove the item.
4)Get the funds in your account, you don't even need a verified PayPal account.
5) Immediately as soon as you get the funds, buy XBOX Live Codes/World of Warcraft Time Cards as these sell the fastest and are very, very popular. You can buy these from websites (they all accept PayPal) or through eBay (which takes a little longer somtimes if the seller is busy or something)

PayPal use to be a little more slack/lenient back in the day but now they're getting retarded about everything. Even long time customers of 5+ years who have had hundreds, thousands of dollars in transactions get limited if they sell ONE item that is out of the ordinary and they can limit/freeze your account for any reason.

Trust me, this is pretty much the only way to make money with eBay/PayPal now unless you do the escrow scam which takes a lot more work and requires a bank drop.

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score

awarnesstest

Professional
Reaction score
well thanks for replies but im not asking about selling stuff on ebay, but using stolen paypal accounts to card items to drops

50ml_frost

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I ' m also interested . But I think if someones is still carding ebay with paypal , they won ' t share info , tips , methods with us . One way , is to deep into that page , be interested in everything , browse , read rules and etc . I know that some people are still making money via ebay & paypal . If you will know something , write me in pm .

awarnesstest

Professional
Reaction score
well as for me, i have hundreds and can get hundreds of paypals, if you guys have tips, let me know via pm

50ml_frost

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM me with your ICQ .

tysontheboss

Reaction score
i card ebay alll day every day with paypals, works fine!!!!

But i have beeen carding for some time as i am out of ebay accs

If any one had uk ebay accs, i willl buy them all offf you, or trade u my carding info for uk accs.

PM me if any one had ebays!!!

cMD

Reaction score
i card ebay alll day every day with paypals, works fine!!!!

But i have beeen carding for some time as i am out of ebay accs

If any one had uk ebay accs, i willl buy them all offf you, or trade u my carding info for uk accs.

PM me if any one had ebays!!!

i have lots UK ebay accounts

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score
i know a dude from africa who card ebay with paypal easly and is makin'it big but don't know if i ask him he will gimme the tips or not but will update you all soon

skenz

Carder
Reaction score
carding ebay is fukin simple guys. !! give me some uk paypals and i will prove!. lol
you have to know what you are doing

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
i have carded ebay but then for some reason it wouldn't let me pay in paypal as guest anymore.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
well thanks for replies but im not asking about selling stuff on ebay, but using stolen paypal accounts to card items to drops

Yes, but it's easier if ur both the seller and buyer and u get your money in cash, instead of dealing with product drop and sell the product for 40 to 60% or whatever. I carder ebay a few times, but just for fun, otherwise it's a pain in the ass