Carding cc to bitcoin (help)

kasper2

Carder
Reaction score
With you guys help and method i come a long way, regarding cc to bitcoin i have all the requirements to success carding. But i ran to some minor issues i need to have clarified.
I have done following:
1. non-vbv CC
2. socks/rdp in cardholders zipcode
3. ID verification and utility bill from drawing service with cardholder information

My question is following:

ID verification process require to take picture of id/bill direct from phone camera, how can i do that when i have documents as an file? should i just take pic of my computer screen lol.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Verification methods "CC to BTC"
To verify an account, crypto exchanges require the following documents:
- Photo of an identity document
- Selfie
- Selfie with an identity document (only some exchanges)
You can upload all files to the site or application separately. To do this, you need to select the individual documents that you need.

If a site or application requests access to the webcam phone or laptop webcam and does not allow downloading a separate document, then we can use the following methods:
1. Take a photo of a separate image on a separate device or physically printed
2. Use software that emulates a photo from the device, but in fact substitutes the desired file that you download the program
3. Take a picture of your face, but at the same time use various methods of replacing the image (face photo) with the desired image. There are more than 8 ways for this, and a separate topic on the forum is devoted to these methods, related to verification by replacing the image.

Alternatively, you can buy cryptocurrency on exchanges for CC, which do not require verification at all.
But at the same time, you may face the limits for the account available for the purchase of cryptocurrency.