carding a car

Reaction score
i never did that b4 u think if i use fullz i can card a car for 5k with eu 201 dump like a nice benz from a police aution and its barley used almost new ?? will get away with that

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
i never did that b4 u think if i use fullz i can card a car for 5k with eu 201 dump like a nice benz from a police aution and its barley used almost new ?? will get away with that

R u OUT Of YoUr HeaD :eek: that also from police auction its an open invitation come take me for your tea party its being long haven't had a tea in side ...... bro they can easyly trace u coz of the car no and documents or whom u sell the car ..... yes u can card a car kit lol which i did for my evo ....... pls don't crack me bro very dangerous even dare devil wouldn't do it :D

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you can easily be traced by the vin, and if the car is somewhat modern you can be traced by its gps capability, you gotta think as a cop

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy it but with your fake ID, then resell the car on you own ID. If cops catch ya just tell them you bought legally this car from a vendor.

Lol but Axel and Diego are right its a pretty risky action!!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
yes in fact photonman is right.. all you have to do.. is get the title notarized under your fake id.. as being sold to such person... then resell under you true id.. that way.. you'll look like the vitim... remember to send someone else to card the car.. you don't want to look like the one carding the car... when you are selling it... or using it.

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
if you want to card a car go on those sites where they sell used cars and you can finance a car through them and apply in minutes on their sites fill it up with a fullz around the age and ethnics of the person who is gonna go pick it up but give a cell number instead and wait a week or 2 and once they call you or email you all you need is make 2 ID and send someone to pick it up thats it! i know guyz who do that all the time lol....

lantana

BANNED
Reaction score
i can tell u a good site where i've carder 2 cars from already....

lantana

BANNED
Reaction score
pm for details