Carding 2024 - where to start for a beginner?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
All welcome!

Recently, newbies have often asked me questions: "What is the best way to start?", "What links should I buy in the logs?", "What budget do I need to start?", A lot of questions on how to set up the system, etc. But most of the questions were "Where and how to carding via CC?" Which surprised me a lot, because we will be realists, carding from CC is not the most popular direction now. However, most of the newbies are interested in exactly this. Therefore, we will dwell on the last question today.

I will mention right away that this information is designed exclusively for beginners who are interested in typing in with ss, and do not know where to start!

Let's start with the most important thing, with finding information! Be it logs, pp, cc, amaz, etc., try to find and study the most necessary information about the direction in which you want to work. Yes, you will come across a lot of unnecessary, irrelevant and complex information, but learn to weed out the useful from the unnecessary. You must know how and what to do in the direction you have chosen, have a clear idea of how it works. So that in case of failure, you can at least imagine and analyze what your problem was, and not rush straight to the forum and write about your failures. The failure will be more than you can imagine, because everything is progressing and developing every day, what worked and gave a month ago today may no longer be relevant, and that is why you should always be backed up by the most recent information. At this point, we will finish.

Capital. How are you ready to lose money and forget about it? This amount will be your capital. Because there are no guarantees that you will invest $ 100 and you will be able to pay off or at least go to zero, since this is influenced by too many different factors, we naturally will not mention them, I think everyone understood approximately what it was about. Personally, I started with zero capital, I didn't even think that any capital was needed at all. Since for me it lay on the surface, I saw that on the forum a lot of different workers are being posted. And as a poet, I understood that from this practice I could try to beat it without risking anything, and it would be a great experience. As you understand, my first profit was at zero cost. What's already there, I still do not hesitate to snatch something from the detention.

I will not even touch on the topic of working with logs, since now it is a must-have and there are a lot of interesting articles and manuals in the public domain. I will focus on a direct carding via CC. I will take all the information from personal experience, I have worked with USA CC for over a year.

Where do you start practicing? Dedicated server, virtual, antique, sphere? The cheapest way is to work through a virtual machine, since it is trivially free, and if configured correctly, you can work quite well with it. Therefore, we will focus on this option. There are 2 virtual machines, the first is VMware, the second is Virtual Box. Personally, I gave my preference to the latter. You can download ready-made cars with the necessary programs.

VMware - https://mega.nz/#!ecAiVara!yCyOpm7cjEfsSR1m8kyn2fW-bSEVXjWCVa_9lZcOyfk

Virtual Box - https://mega.nz/#!aNhEgJ6B!TaGrqm_c8JDdFxLXQXpt_eClT2FI0q_J68QKFEiwpBE

I will not dwell on setting up the system, since there is a lot of information, and it is present in the public, so you will find it.

We will carding in non-liquid gifts, since this is the easiest way to learn how to work with cards and at the same time earn your first profit, and in the future we will try to drive in staff when we train our hand. Shops with illicit gift boxes darkness. These are mainly shops with clothing, sports, fishing and much more. I will describe what to do with these gifts below.

So, we have CC, but where to carding it? You must select or find the shops themselves before buying the cards, so that you can immediately implement it, and not be engaged in the search for shops. But how do you find these shops? I'll tell you how I looked for them, I used 2 options:
  • I was looking for people on the forum who sell illegal gifts, and if they left a link to the shop, then I wrote it down myself, so that I could try to carding myself. And this method itself is good and effective.
  • I was looking for such shops myself. Through the sites (the link to these sites will be below) I entered the address of the shop that I was able to find on the forum, and similar shops to ours were issued there. I also looked at them for the presence of GIFts, and if they are there, I checked the site for popularity, of course, if the site is popular enough, then it is better not to try to carding it.

http://xseo.in/rank - here we check sites for popularity in the world and in the country. A very convenient service for those who are looking for shops, all my first young-known and giving shops were found through this service. Pay attention to the "AlexaRank" and "Ar country" place of the site in the world and in the country, tobish in USA. And you can also check similar sites.

https://webstatsdomain.org - the same as the 1st one, but I like it because it shows more similar shops to ours.

This is how I found shops.

Before carding, we need to check the card for validity, we do it as follows:

We go to the site protonvpn.com and create an account there, it is advisable to remember the login and pass, since you will always go to 1 account. Then go to Payments and click Add Payment Method, add our card, if the card was added, then the card is 70% valid and accordingly, if it is not valid, it will be written about it right away.

But we do not check American Express cards here, since they are always linked even if the card is invalid.

We checked that the card is valid, we will not write it off right away, since it can be linked, but there may not be money on it. We go to the next shop: shopcaterpillar.com (goodbye dear) and in the search we write "Gift card" and choose a gift for $ 25 since this is the minimum gift amount in this shop, we buy it. If the card is valid, then the shop will send you a Gift by email, even if you have a badly configured system or a bad sock. And only now we can go to drive into our shops, making sure that the card is valid.

We enter our shop exclusively through a search engine, and we write "nike" (this is just, for example, you don't have to go to Nike). Com you don't need to write to a search engine, just the name of the shop. But before that, we stuff cookies, go to Amazon, Facebook, news, and so on. For 5 minutes you fill in cookies and through the search we go to our shop. Or you can find it by keywords, for example "Buy sneakers" and so on. After you have entered the shop, fill in cookies already in the shop itself, look at the product, add it to the cart. Look at the top or bottom of the website for the inscription "Gift card" or "Gift Certificate" and click. If there is no such thing, then just enter the gift card through the search. We will send the gift card to our friend, mom, dad, uncle, brother, etc. The mail of the recipient of the Gift must be created in advance, but it is better to buy so that the mail is not just created. For example, the mail of a yahoo friend, and you have gmail. And the mail to which you will issue an order also needs to be prepared in advance, not only created!

And we try to drive in Gift for $ 200-300, we fill in all the data by hand, not copy-paste. when carding, indicate the real number of cardholder, since such shops rarely call on gift. We carding through “Guest checkout” (Through a guest), if the shop offers to create an account after carding, then you agree and create, and also agree to their mailing. Most of these shops send Gift instant, some can send on the trail day. But it happens that the shop asked for a drawing or decided to call to confirm the order. Everything is individual here, there is free money, you can order a drawing or call. Pros: if everything is ok, then a Gift will be sent to you, and you will know that after ringing the shop will send a Gift and you can use it in the future. Cons: this is if, after calling or drawing, the shop wants some more check and does not send it, but you will know that this shop can be safely deleted from your list.

Carding one shop, and you do not need to immediately carding another! Wait until Gift falls and you implement it. And only then you can carding the same shop or into another. Gifts for an amount of 1k and above can often ring for confirmation.

Gift implementation. There are again 2 ways:
  • Sell Gift. You can find buyers on the forums. Create a theme with the sale of Gift, specify the value of Gift and% for which you want to sell it, usually 15-35%, since hardly anyone will buy it for a high price. But do not shine a shop, so that someone does not pocket it for themselves. Give a shop to a potential buyer in HP. Payment is made according to the deliver, that is, upon arrival of the pack for the drop / middle.
  • This is to buy Gift yourself and send it to your drop or in the middle, and there either sell the item or take it for yourself.
You can buy Gift from the same virtual or grandfather, the main thing is to choose a tunnel / socks under the address where the pack will go. But otovarivayt from different browsers, not from the one through which it was driven. Usually, there are no difficulties with this and the pack is always sent.

You download "Mozilla Portable" on the virtual so that you have a separate browser for each drive. And in order to be able to save cookies from previous orders. That is, you will have many Portable folders, rename them under the name CC, for example, or under the shop. They hammered in from one card, copy the folder of clean moss and go to drive in another card from a clean browser. I hope you'll figure out how to use Mozilla Portable.

Regarding WebRTC, then I turned it off, and there were no problems with this. But you can customize it, there is an article on customization. I'll also leave all the plugins for the mozilla that need to be disabled. But you can not disable everything, here
Code:
breakpad.reportURL is already to your taste - erase the value of
browser.tabs.crashReporting.email - erase the value of
browser.tabs.crashReporting.emailMe - value: false
browser.tabs.crashReporting.sendReport - false
datareporting.healthreport. infoURL - erase
datareporting.healthreport.uploadEnabled - false
datareporting.policy.dataSubmissionEnabled - false
extensions.getAddons.cache.enabled - false
security.ssl.errorReporting.automatic - false

Now location:
Code:
browser.geolocation.warning.infoURL - delete the value
browser.search.countryCode - put any country (default: RU, I have US)
browser.search.geoip.url - delete the value
browser.search.geoip.timeout - value: 0
browser .search.geoSpecificDefaults.url - erase
browser.search.geoSpecificDefaults - false
browser.search.region - put any country (default: RU, I have US)
browser.search.suggest.enabled - false
geo.enabled - false
geo. wifi.uri - erase the value

Remove access to hardware devices (cameras, microphones, etc.):
Code:
dom.gamepad.enabled - false
dom.gamepad.non_standard_events.enable - false
dom.imagecapture.enabled - false
dom.presentation.discoverable - false
dom.presentation.discovery.enabled - false
dom.presentation.enabled - false
dom.presentation.tcp_server.debug - false
media.getusermedia.aec_enabled - false
media.getusermedia.agc_enabled - false
media.getusermedia. audiocapture.enabled - false
media.getusermedia.browser.enable - false
media.getusermedia.noise_enabled - false
media.getusermedia.screensharing.enabled - false
media.navigator.enabled - false
media.navigator.permission.disabled - false
media.navigator. video.enabled - false
media.video_stats.enabled - false
media.webspeech.recognition.enable - false
dom.netinfo.enabled - false
media.webspeech.recognition.enable - false
media.webspeech.synth.enabled - false

Send data to mozilla and google servers (must have):
Code:
browser.safebrowsing.downloads.enabled - false
services.sync.prefs.sync.browser .safebrowsing.downloads.enabled - false
browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.block_dangerous_host - false
browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.block_dangerous - false
browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.block_potentially_unwanted - false
browser.safebrowsing. - false
browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.enabled - false
browser.safebrowsing.downloads.remote.url - leave blank
browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled - false
services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.safebrowsing.malware.enabled - false
browser.safebrowsing.provider.google.gethashURL - false
browser.safebrowsing.provider.google.lists - false
browser.safebrowsing.provider.google.reportURL - erase value
browser.safebrowsing.provider.google.updateURL - delete
browser.safebrowsing.provider.google.updateURL - delete
browser.safebrowsing.provider.mozilla.lists - delete
browser.safebrowsing.provider.mozilla.updateURL - delete
browserList - erase
services.sync.prefs.sync.browser.safebrowsing.malware.enable - false

Synchronization and other persimmons:
Code:
identity.fxaccounts.auth.uri - erase
services.sync.engine.addons - false
services.sync.engine.bookmarks - false
services.sync.engine.history - false
services.sync.engine.passwors - false
services.sync.engine.prefs - false
services.sync.engine .tabs - false
services.sync.fxa.privacyURL - delete
services.sync.fxa.termsURL - delete

Telemetry:
Code:
dom.ipc.plugins.flash.subprocess.crashreporter.enabled - false
dom.ipc.plugins.reportCrashURL - false
network.allow-experiments - false
security.ssl.errorReporting.enabled - false
toolkit.crashreporter.infoURL - erase
toolkit.telemetry.archive.enable - false
toolkit.telemetry.cachedClientID - erase
toolkit.telemetry.rejected - true
toolkit.telemetry.server - erase
toolkit.telemetry.unified - false

Disable WebRTC:
Code:
media.peerconnection.enabled - false
media.peerconnection.ice.default_address_only - false
media.peerconnection.ice.relay_only - true
media.peerconnection.identity.enabled - false
media.peerconnection.identity.timeout - 1
media.peerconnection.turn.disable - true
media.peerconnection.use_document_iceservers - false
media.peerconnection.video.enabled - false

Options to disable automatic browser refresh
Code:
app.update.auto = false
app.update.enabled = false
app.update.mode = 0

Option to disable automatic updating of search plugins
Code:
browser.search.update = false

Options to disable sending Firefox performance data
Code:
datareporting.healthreport.service.enabled = false
datareporting.healthreport.uploadEnabled = false
datareporting.policy.dataSubmissionEnabled = false

Disables usage statistics
Code:
toolkit.telemetry.enabled = false

Option to disable Firefox's ability to connect to third-party servers (Telefonica) without permission.
Code:
loop.enabled = false

Option to disable a third-party service for managing the list of articles pending reading.
Code:
browser.pocket.enabled = false

Unlike all of the above, this option, on the contrary, should be enabled. This is necessary to actively block sites that are known for their incorrect behavior in relation to user tracking. Not to be confused with DNT, which only "asks" sites not to track you. Forced blocking is also carried out here.
Code:
browser.search.suggest.enabled = tru

Disable tracking of actions on the site
Code:
browser.send_pings - false

Disable direct DNS request

The default is false, that is, disabled. If you use TOR or proxy, then in this case the browser will make a request to the DNS not directly, but through the proxy
Code:
network.proxy.socks_remote_dns - true

Disable WebGL.
Code:
webgl.disabled to true.
dom.enable_performance = false
dom.battery.enabled = false
network.dns.disablePrefetch = true
network.http.accept.default = text / html, application / xhtml + xml, application / xml; q = 0.9, / ; q = 0.8

Disable caching in Firefox
Code:
network.http.use-cache = false
browser.cache.offline.enable = false
browser.cache.disk.enable = false
browser.cache.disk_cache_ssl = false
browser.cache.memory.enable = false
network .http.keep-alive.timeout = 600
network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy = 16
network.cookie.lifetimePolicy = 2
network.http.sendRefererHeader = 0
network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer = false
network.protocol-handler.external = false [Include all subparameters in the value false]
network.protocol-handler.warn-external = true [Include all subparameters in the value true]
network.http.pipelining = true
network.http.pipelining.maxrequests = 8
network.http.proxy.keep-alive = true
network.http.proxy.pipelining = true
network.prefetch-next = false
browser.cache.disk.enable = false
browser.cache.offline .enable = false
browser.sessionstore.privacy_level = 2
browser.sessionhistory.max_entries = 2
browser.display.use_document_fonts = 0
dom.battery.enabled = false
intl.charsetmenu.browser.cache = ISO-8859-9, windows-1252, windows-1251, ISO-8859-1, UTF-8
extensions.blocklist.enabled = false
network.proxy.no_proxies_on = (empty)
default localhost , 127.0.0.1

We figured out the Gift, now let's run a little through the staff. As you know, there is an AVS system in the USA, that is, the billing address must be equal to the shipping address, but if you decide to send a parcel to your middle or drop, you will almost always get a cancellation, or you will be asked to draw a call, etc. I advise you not to do this, since there are shops that really send to different beat thorns, but you need to know such shops and no one will share them with you.

Therefore, we will carding the bill = ship and then do a reroute. Rerout - redirecting a parcel to another address using a call. I will write now the courier services in the USA for which the reroute is done. The list is not long - FedEx and UPS. FedEx has a good chance of a successful redirect, if there is no redirection ban, but there are craftsmen who know how to bypass it. So we are looking for sites where they send exactly one of these couriers. You can check this in the shop in the "Shipping & Delivery" section or simply "Shipping" in all shops in different ways, at the very bottom of the site.

And we see that this store uses UPS courier, which in turn suits us. Not all shops write what kind of courier they are sending, but often it is USPS which is not suitable.

We found a suitable shop, now we choose a product, everything that is more expensive than 1k will definitely ring and sometimes they will also ask for docks. We indicate the phone number either kx but with the last digit changed, or we make a skype number with an answering machine. Then, if you indicated cardholder with a changed number, a letter will come to the mail that "We could not get through to you, please call back to confirm your order", but there may be a cancellation of the order due to the fact that the number indicated is incorrect!It is also allowed to enter the full cardholder number, but it is best, after carding, to immediately order a call and call them first than they do you. So that the dialer says that you are worried about whether you placed the order correctly, and that you want to be sent as soon as possible, since this is a gift and you are afraid that it will come at the wrong time. And let the ringing say that if there are questions about my order, let them write to the mail, since you are now at work and cannot be distracted by calls.

An important point is that you always choose the usual, not fast delivery, since then the reroute may not go through, there is always a ban on fast delivery.

This is probably the end of it.

Below I will lay out a bonus for you the cardable shops in which gift cards are present, for some I myself worked.

http://www.lancome-usa.com/ - cosmetics
https://www.cubavera.com - clothes
http://www.ems.com - clothes
http://www.fanatics.com - football / sports kits
https://www.christopherandbanks.com - clothing
http://www.lordandtaylor.com - clothes
https://www.kay.com/en/kaystore - watches / jewelry
https://www.jackrabbit.com - branded clothing
http://jrdunn.com - watches / jewelry
http://www.bensherman.com - clothing
http://www.alloyapparel.com - women's clothing
http://www.milly.com - women's clothing
http://www.hardtailforever.com - women's clothing
https://www.blackhalo.com - women's clothing
https://www.purehockey.com - ice hockey
https://www.discounthockey.com - call to confirm the order
https://www.agentprovocateur.com - underwear
https://www.pacsun.com - gear
https://www.shopjustice.com - children's gear
https://www.chutingstar.com - skydiving (drops by an instant, you can buy only under the name in the middle)
https://www.sweetwater.com - musical equipment
https://www.pedigreeskishop.com - clothes

Thank you for attention! I hope this article will help someone start their journey.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

Carding in practice for beginners​

Disclaimer: the information below does not call for action and is available for review

First of all for beginners it's like reading hieroglyphs, and secondly, 90% of the information is already outdated. Today we will sort out the information on the shelves, so that it will be clear even to a baby. This article will be useful for those who have no experience in this field at all. For those who have read a lot of free tutorials and plums, but do not understand where to start, and want to try to somehow apply what they read in practice.

The simplest carding process

It is clear that no one will write you a free suitable and profitable method with all the subtleties and fresh shops (including us), so meet us by driving into the trading platform G2A.COM. I will immediately say that the site is overdue to the maximum and for a long time, but still sometimes gives even now. I can't guarantee that you will pay back your investment, but at least you will get practical experience and an idea of carding.

So, the G2A site, respectively, we will drive in keys for various games.

What will we need?​

• Proxy service
  • PayPal logs
  • Firefox
Proxy - at your choice, we purchase individual proxies for the desired country. We bought a proxy, go to the logs.

Logs - you can buy them anywhere. Log in, register, and top up your balance. Click on the PayPal tab, make a selection by country, we are interested in such countries as: US, GB, CA, AU, IT, GE, FR (France gives the most on G2A).
Next, we make sure that the logs are fresh (the checked line, the date should be no more than a month). We buy a couple of logs for the test for $ 0.7 - $ 1.4, we don't take it cheaper, we don't take it more expensive. We get logs in this format:

8230f2dc687cbe1434478.png

Username / password/email address/residential address, the rest is not so important.

By Convention, we have several logs and purchased proxies. That's all we need, and we'll get started. Go to chrome, go to settings, change the browser language to the language of the country whose logs you bought, if it is GB - change to British English, if IT is Italian, etc.

We clean the browser (we do this after each verified log). Next, go to chrome, go to the whatleaks site, and check the proxy there. After checking, no red or yellow signs should appear, and all checkboxes should be green. If there are red or yellow ones, close the browser, clean it, change the proxy, and try again. So on, until you find a normal proxy.

After you have selected a proxy, close the browser, clean it again, open it again, enter g2a and the name of the game in the search. As far as I know, the misers are sorting out Forza 4, Xbox 12 month live. We open g2a, now you need to pretend for a short time that you are choosing products, viewing various games, etc., we do this for 10-30 minutes, no longer necessary, because it is not worth it.

After these actions, go to our game, conditionally it will be Forza 4, choose the seller with the lowest price. Click Buy Now, enter e-mail from the log. I hope you read the manuals and know that you can't copy+paste, enter everything manually, G2A has a fraud, although it's shit, but it's there), click Continue to payment, select the PayPal payment method, enter the password, confirm.

Actually, all you get is either: an invalid pass, or a fraud, or a decline, or the coveted key to the game, and then sell it to a miser.

It was the simplest, and most wooden, practical guide to carding g2a. Try it, practice. This scheme still works in many shops, which you need to search with pens and manuals.

P.S. About anonymity a lot of articles in our forum on this topic, study!

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Where to start for a beginner in carding?

4ff3b6e90a1cbc976e8c2.png

Today I will tell you the main and current trends in carding for 2019, and I will tell you what was relevant 2-3 years ago, but is already partially irrelevant (BRUT).

Juyam0zV8js.jpg

CC

Let's start with some basic terminology:
CC - credit card - credit card, everything is simple here.
BIN - the first 6 digits of the CC, show the issuing bank that issued the card. Carders are looking for the right CC for driving in exactly on the bin.
VBV / 3D SECURE - Verified by Visa. Protection of a credit card, in which, when paying, you must enter a code from an SMS, or enter a secret password. The protection method depends on the bin and country.
Driving in - payment for something with the help of other people's money.
Antifraud is a system that evaluates the suspiciousness of a transaction. For example, you drive USA CC into a shop, but your IP is Russian. It is he who will not pass the transaction - the antifraud.
Scoop is a service that buys up your packs (parcels) embedded on a drop.
Drop is a person who will accept your parcels to any name using a fake ID. In general - a drop, a person who takes any dirty work for you.
The giver shop is not a carded store that will send all your packs. What is the difference between a jerked shop and a non-jerked one - in a jerked shop (ebay, amazon, walmart) they already know about carders, and have taken appropriate measures, namely, strengthened antifraud. Of course, large shops are hammered in - but why complicate things when there are a bunch of small giving shops?
I will give you a couple of up-to-date shops for driving from logs:

DE + MIX
www.converse.com
www.weare.de
www.idealo.de

UK + MIX
Urbanindustry.co.uk
currys.co.uk
Let's start with clothing carding, namely with

Driving CC into the shop
Not recommended for beginners. There are a lot of nuances in the search for giving shops, investments are needed, one ss costs $ 10-40. There are invalid ss, you need to replace the whole thing.
Buy a random CC in a shop / from a seller and try to drive it in - money down the drain.
But, depending on what you drive in. Drive vpn, paid spotify, various servers and services - it's as easy as shelling pears.
The difference here is whether this product is liquid or illiquid.
Liquid- iPhone
Illiquid- vacuum cleaner
Remember that driving CC differs by country. For example, in America there is practically no VBV - the drives fly in with a bang. But there is a bill / spike check
Bill- billing address, address where the payment method is registered
Ship - shipping address, address where the parcel will be delivered. If a person from Toronto orders a left-handed person to California, this adds "points" fraud.
In EU, 80% of shops have VBV. Therefore, not knowing the subtleties - we are not poking into the EU-CC.
I advise you to work with the SS in the direction of the bays, a hot topic to this day. The most popular are booking bays, airbnb bays. There are many subtleties and nuances.
Profit with gulfs and competent work starts from $ 10k per month. But to reach this level, you need to try hard.
If there is a giver shop, it is easier to work with the CC.

Working with PayPal logs
Logs are data from the stealer, which has a kx system, ip, accounts, cookies, autocomplete, a screenshot.

Garment PayPal
The essence of working with the stick log is as follows:

We buy a log
We adjust the system for cardholder. The zip and geolocation of the stick is unimportant. The main thing is the quality of the IP.

We go to the shop
Warm up
We drive in with a full change directly to the drop.
A PayPal from the logs is easy to drive in, suitable for beginners. As elsewhere, you need to know the subtleties and nuances.
By yourself, having read the drain of any training, you will only kill the logs.
But I warn you, you need money for the material. For a successful start - from $ 100.
There are two drawbacks - parcels are often canceled (kkh notices a trance), and money has to wait for a long time.

GIFTS PayPal
The main plus when working with a stick is that the stick is accepted almost everywhere. This opens up great opportunities for us, namely, driving in e-Gift. Electronic gifts that can be instantly drained to our stingy.

Types of e-Gift:
Playstation plus e-gift
Xbox e-gift

And a bunch of others ...
When working with Gift, you do not need to wait for the delivery of your parcel to a skim. All you need is to drive in Gift and instantly make a profit.

Pros:
  • Quickly
  • Easily

Cons:
  • You need to know the intricacies of shops selling e-Gift. Without knowing them, the antifraud will not let you in. And no one will provide you with such information for free.
In 2017, it was relevant to beat ebys with brute accounts via VNC / HVNC.
These are the hacked computers of the holders, into which I entered and in batches drove in a brute of account. Since the ip was home - which means it was of high quality, it gave a bang.

Brutus is dying now.
However, knowing my nuances of driving a brute PP, on vacation, a couple of days ago, I drove myself several such tickets for 100 euros each into the water park from an iPhone: (NO COOKES)

Opqa1IdJTTo.jpg

Rest combined with carding is a separate pleasure. You don't have to pay for anything - if you want a water park, you open your phone (yes, you can also use it from your phone), and set up a water park. If you want something else, you repeat.

To summarize and summarize: beginners start with logs, read, Google.
Today I told you the main methods without touching on BA self-registers and a bunch of other things.