carder.su

Tturn

Reaction score
I wonder if am gonna see Vendor of atm skimmer on csu if i register there...im in need of tht shit so much..

Im tired of ripper trying to steal from stealer..

bigass

Reaction score
yes there are sellers of skimmers there, who accept escrow, even sellers of pos skimmers aswell,

olloo

RIPPER
Reaction score
No, no seller for atm skimmer (i mean there is one as of i remember but doesn't accept escrow), for pos yes.

Skimmer4Sale

Carder
Reaction score
Tturn: i can't ask anyone to add Rep for me. Rep is a free thing and can be given for anything. If you are in this business you have to learn rule number 1 : don't talk about your business :) So, noone will come here and say : "he is legit, i bought bla bla bla". If someone says it, you can be sure that you will get ripped by that guy. You can find vouchers in other business but not in this one.
JimKnopf : do you know what does the Escrow means?

Ninja

Reaction score
Do not pay attention to Rep.

If person accept escrow - thats good thing.
But use only official escrow of our board!

Tturn

Reaction score
@ Skimmer4Sale atleast u would tlk to the admins so he can change ur (Junior Member) to (Atm skimmer) so people can believe you Nd buy from U

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:45 AM ----------

Yeah tht a nice advice..

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Its common sense really, but just be wary with dealing with anyone on this forum, or indeed any of them. I've only been here a short while but the amount of rippers i've seen come and go is shocking. I wouldn't actually deal with anyone here without escrow, although in saying that a member helped me out last week and kindly allowed me to pay him after, shame there aren't more guys like that. I'll be including a little extra for him because of that, hard to find a decent crook these days, especially on this forum!

Tturn

Reaction score
@ pacm@n Yeah tht true but nobody seem to answer my question (can i find Vendor of atm skimmer on csu

Medine

RIPPER
Reaction score
if The seller accept Escrow in Carder.Pro forum whats the Problem ? rEP say nothing !!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:52 PM ----------

Maybe u could find it . bUT here Some Seller Accept Escrow for selling Skimmer .

Use it .

leslie

RIPPER
Reaction score
if any seller or member accepting escrow so there is minimumm chance for ripe if he does after tht also so u can have ur money back not a big problem keep this in mind

N

Ninja-is-a-fagot

Yeah, you should use escrow..the best way, tell him Ninja..

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
Guys understand ,This is a open forum and any one can come and say he is THE man in the business.claim he is been in the business for 10 years. Only advise is go with escrow as Ninja says always with Board and look for right sellers.If u want to confirm some vendor who claims he is in csu ,You can always ask for help with MOD or SR. members who are in CSU if u r not a part of closed forum...... too many ripers will be there in all forum ,but does not mean all are.so get the right people and right patners ...... GOOD LUCK.

STILL WE HAVE DECENT CROOKS HERE.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Its a shame I cant get my illegal things easier, searching for the right people is what this forum is supposed to be good for. The best thing is to use trusted admin escrow, if everyone did this we would pay a little more but everyone would be safe, both vendor and buyer. I think escrow service should accept wu, but I guess they know why it is not in their best interest.