carder.su

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am kind of new here. Been looking for all kinds of stuff (to buy), but in 24 hours, I have managed to get scammed twice. I was ready to lose the money, as I know that not everybody is a scam and I am conscious that sometimes life is a bitch.

My question is, how do I get access to csu, as I'm trying to find some serious people to work with. I am willing to take any test to prove I'm no ripper and no time waster, but I am just sick and tired of wasting time and money with all kinds of stupid little kids trying to make popcorn and movie money for the weekend, so they can eventually manage to get their hands on a tittie.

Thanks, guys. And I hope I am not offending anyone

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Its not so easy. Thats why csu is more serious because registration is closed.
Now, if you want to be in, you have to find two voucher from csu who will vouch for you.
Its a little bit hard because if you do something wrong or get into trouble you and your voucher get banned!

jonathan

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah mate, whatever you said is quite correct....but not every person here is a scammer or ripper, so just need to be careful while dealing..

And as far as csu is concerned, you need 2 vouches...you need to know somebody who is in there or if you have good connections, you can ask around and am sure you will get vouches because a lot of people are selling vouches too...;)

Devion

VIP member
Reaction score
Selling vouches is bad thing. Early or late you will be banned.

jonathan

RIPPER
Reaction score
haha....get real buddy, half of members there are selling vouches..
bad or not, i don't know but you really can't say stuff like "this is bad", "that is not good" etc on a carding forum..lol

Devion

VIP member
Reaction score
jonathan, i so often see ppl banned for that on c.su,so it is stuipid to spent money on vouchers,and get banned together)

ManTiLa

RIPPER
Reaction score
hmm..i myself have tried gettin in c.su but i got 1 voucher now..i need just 1 to balance up.

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
but not every person here is a scammer or ripper, so just need to be careful while dealing..

Yes, you are right! It depends on what you need!

symmetry

Carder
Reaction score
if you're trying to purchase something, PayPal to verified sellers, there are some great ones on here.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am kind of new here. Been looking for all kinds of stuff (to buy), but in 24 hours, I have managed to get scammed twice. I was ready to lose the money, as I know that not everybody is a scam and I am conscious that sometimes life is a bitch.

My question is, how do I get access to csu, as I'm trying to find some serious people to work with. I am willing to take any test to prove I'm no ripper and no time waster, but I am just sick and tired of wasting time and money with all kinds of stupid little kids trying to make popcorn and movie money for the weekend, so they can eventually manage to get their hands on a tittie.

Thanks, guys. And I hope I am not offending anyone

Being on CU a while myself its rather quiet there these days as when this place jumped off most of the at least english speakers regged up here as well. IN fact there is more activity english speaking wise here than on CU and as has being pointed out there are good people here as there are rippers and the same on CU. If you some how think that some how you will find a better class off Criminals on CU i think you will be let down big time. The truth is these boards have so evolved from the old days they are only the same in name. Were is back than Reps and Shit mattered these days Reps can cause lE Attention so you have to be aware that being very loud may not be the smartest thing.
There have being so many busts that anyone about a while kind has made contacts and try's to work with what they have and come on to boards to buy some thing that they need. That said some times we all need help and will try out new contacts i know i am myself am very wary of new people as a rule its always them looking for some thing from me as opposed to a idea that may make both of us some green. The thing is two many people on here who are lazy fucks that wanna drain ATMS and make what they think is so easy cash. Yes some cashers get hired there are teams doing that shit long long before some broke ass dude who just got here, begging for new d and p to cash 100% trust worthy and and all that good shit.

Its a pain in the ass for some one like your self that is trying to get into the game for the first time or back in from some time away.

There is so Many Rips now and low level scumbags that you really have to do as you would in real life and that is "if look and acts like a rip" than it probably is. For the most part there are some vendors on here that do exactly as they say they will so if buying try and keep to them and if its contacts you want to make than try and read through the posts and see if you can hook up with people. Why dont you try and post some shit that helps others?

Ninja

Reaction score
theftmaster
We're fighting hard with rippers. So pay attention. More changes to come!
:)

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers, guys. Been a member on such boards since 2002. Used to be on shadowcrew and such, which were great. Made a lot of contacts there and had the pleasure to make good deals. Worked with some of those people for a few years and ended up actually working in the same room with some of them for a while. But things changed, new tricks, new stuff, new technology and didn't needed it anymore for a while...until now.

Needles to say, the game changed a lot and nowadays these boards are filled with greedy, ripping, lazy ass mofos who have no respect anymore for the game and for their coworkers. Was just thinking that maybe on c.su, things would be a lil bit more professional.

Anyway, thanks for your replys and if some of you can recommend some good cvv vendors, I would appreciate it.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Thanks for your answers, guys. Been a member on such boards since 2002. Used to be on shadowcrew and such, which were great. Made a lot of contacts there and had the pleasure to make good deals. Worked with some of those people for a few years and ended up actually working in the same room with some of them for a while. But things changed, new tricks, new stuff, new technology and didn't needed it anymore for a while...until now.

Needles to say, the game changed a lot and nowadays these boards are filled with greedy, ripping, lazy ass mofos who have no respect anymore for the game and for their coworkers. Was just thinking that maybe on c.su, things would be a lil bit more professional.

Anyway, thanks for your replys and if some of you can recommend some good cvv vendors, I would appreciate it.

Did you try Bowl? He usually does what he says?

If Ninga kicks as much arse on this side as he does on CU than this board will be a far better place to do business.

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=14602

jayson

Reaction score
patience.......and ADMIN ESCROW is the answer..simple!!!!!
may take little time but u will not loose and get ripped.......
rippers will die this way...lol

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thanks, Mex! But I've already tried him and he doesn't have what I need.

Jayson, guess you're right, but it's freightening how many people refuse escrow (i.e. they're plain fuckin rippers)

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Thanks, Mex! But I've already tried him and he doesn't have what I need.

Jayson, guess you're right, but it's freightening how many people refuse escrow (i.e. they're plain fuckin rippers)

Did you try Bowl? What CVV are you looking for is it bulk a particular bank you are after. You may better of doing some phishing or trogan's yourself directed at the right targets would probably get you as much CVV as you need, you will also have the added bonus of knowing that all your logs are yours and not used. Hope this helps a bit more for you.

I know how hard it is getting back in after a long spell away these places as i said are really nothing like SC and CP back in the day. Not that both those boards did not have there own set of shit you had to deal with either.

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
I can vouch you in csu if you want >.<

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
I have been in shadowcrew too matter of fact I was a reviewed vendor over there for verifying paypal accs back then ....adding confirmed addresses :) who was there back then probably they know who I am I ain't gonna tell you any nicks ....haven't been in a game for 4 years if any of my buddies are here from there contact with me