carder&merchant in one person

dusklord

Reaction score
Hi all! I am totally new to all this. (well tried something with cc gen some 12 years ago :D ) I was a witness of one nice payout. Guys rented (or owned) a hotel company with real working hotel. They had a POS terminal with manual cc data input off course (as it is usual for hotels). In few months they grabbed about 200.000 $ in cash from the hotel company account (witch was registered to some homeless bum). Money goes to bank account after few days an they withdraw it out. easy. How usual is this in carding world? It is not a cheap way, but income is also pretty high. What do you think about making some fake webshop, connect pos terminal (using charge.com or ccnow.com) and just pretend to be a buyer and buy some non-existing products or services? I am not sure how easy the cc merchant system works. Do they also monitor shop's transactions? So what do you think about all this?
Thanks in advance!

seskas

BANNED
Reaction score
and one question from me: when bank sees that the card was stolen and used in a shop, who refund the losses for the owner of the card? bank or shop where the card was used?interesting in online and real shops.thanks for the answer

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
if the person who lose money can prove that he didnt use his card at that shop,the bank who issued his card pay those money...the store nt have any guilty in this...

dusklord

Reaction score
can anyone answer something on my first question? got a huge db of cc, looking for best way to cash them out

dusklord

Reaction score
ShoulderSurfer420, nice expression :)
Does anyone knows how do cc gateway companies for webshops work? is it so easy, just to make a webshop (it could be located in another country as well) and connect a cc processing gateway company to it. as i understand money goes from cc's to any other account in the world defined by me earlier. also stuff which is "buying products" can be located in another country. all i need is some kind of account to drop money in.
What do u think?
Any other suggestions how to get cash out? (no ATM, webshop carding)
Thanks!

Reaction score
ShoulderSurfer420, nice expression
Does anyone knows how do cc gateway companies for webshops work? is it so easy, just to make a webshop (it could be located in another country as well) and connect a cc processing gateway company to it. as i understand money goes from cc's to any other account in the world defined by me earlier. also stuff which is "buying products" can be located in another country. all i need is some kind of account to drop money in.
What do u think?
Any other suggestions how to get cash out? (no ATM, webshop carding)
Thanks!

LOOK-up the Tutorial about Affiliate Carding search "The Affiliate Mirage." My good friend is working this AS WE SPEAK. (except he cards traffic, as well, with cvv2--instead of hosting a bot/traffic script and filling it with socks).

---This seems like THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU (dusklord), as if you forget to put on your socks ;) or make a silly mistake, you'll just get banned. Also, there are many many affiliate type programs out there :) Get the basics that EVERYBODY NEEDS: SECURE INTERNET/ SECURE DATA STORAGE/ DROPS-Mail drop (with mail drop open bank drops, etc, etc :D )

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
can anyone answer something on my first question? got a huge db of cc, looking for best way to cash them out

Hhmmm i wud suggest get urself the
a)one day article website
b) E-book on tutorials
1)suppose u have cc with information u can gather from wht the person is into like a doctor or an martial artist mail them on tht basis ...
2)or second option is difficult to find out wht kind of sports he is into or hobby
for example the person plays golf ... send him an e book on golf "on how to make ur game better in golf" monthly
give them yearly membership and charge them monthly 49$ not 50$
which will automatically deduct per month making it look much legit plus mail it to them it will go to spam 75% chances....plus they wont notice it.... even if they notice it and send a charge back send the bank an e-bill or e-invoice....

C) and if u r good with computer make a software or tell somebody to make it for u there r a lot of Linux based script which r free and make it windows
compatible..... bingo u can then make a lot of $$$

hope this help if u understood wht iam saying :D

Tradzor

RIPPER
Reaction score
dusklord, this works and is very effictive, only thing is, you'll need to set up a merchant account thats hard enough, but you'd need to set it up under a different name, so when all those chargeback's hit, and your off with the cash , it can never be linked to yourself.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
i dont think its tht easy to run away with charge back money

qbishonex

Carder
Reaction score
its not really easy. U have to get real costumers, cos merchant will block u after when see all transaction are carded. And most of merchant checking many transactions if u have new merchant.If u for example have shop and and 20 real costumers per day, and u will card 2 or 3 transaction it will be work. The same with real. I have a pos. I can connect to my company, but when merchant will see in 3 days i had 30 fraud they will block all money, and start to find me. Its not to hard cos every pos mus be conected.