Card Wedding Ring Cost $2K get $400LR Ready for Escrow.

bhkmagreb

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for carders that can card wedding ring it cost $2K on shop website...Ready to pay you $400LR and via Escrow only.

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
even ur weddin ring going to be carded dude :p, jokin good luck.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
u want ur wedding ring to be carded for 2k and u not even willing to pay half the price, what a very cheap husband u will be.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
You guys are kids and bullshitters, its either you TAKE the deal or IGNORE the deal, you don't have to fucking criticize every thread on board, are you that jobless? eh.

bhkmagreb

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
You guys are kids and bullshitters, its either you TAKE the deal or IGNORE the deal, you don't have to fucking criticize every thread on board, are you that jobless? eh.

Thanks bro,cheap husband going for $2K? Ready to offer $400Lr and pay escrow? Inkmoney Go and kill your self ...i have a good life to live!!

Reaction score
Its cheap bcause if I card the ring I can sell instantly for 50-60% of value and not 400lr for your sorry smelly ass.

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for carders that can card wedding ring it cost $2K on shop website...Ready to pay you $400LR and via Escrow only.

better card it your self
use non avs card and it will be in ur hand in few days ;)
good luck :)

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
theres a rule,stolen item cant be a gift,for women(i hate females they are from mars or some shit like that but even i agree with this rule,btw im not gay have a gf and so on) especially carding wedding ring.get carded ring,sell it and buy a ring with that money.i ran into to this rule across some thiefs but i approve it 100% and by my head its pretty sensible.