Card-skimming scam caught on CCTV

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
eh, he didn't care enough about getting caught

Look at him wearing no disguise; i doubt he was watching the atm while the skimmer was on. Not sure what he was thinking.

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
How R these guys cashing 201 UK dumps?

Really I wanna know!

Reaction score
these things are actually real easy to notice and agree why was he not watching the reader from somewhere or have a worker watching it makes no sense

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
heard about this, thought it was bullshit.

I wouldnt risk it though personally, their jail terms are no joke

It all becomes worth it when you are cashing out UK 201's in Kuwaiti dinars.

Checkout the exchange rate.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:51 PM ----------

these things are actually real easy to notice and agree why was he not watching the reader from somewhere or have a worker watching it makes no sense

Most of the Romanians in this game are clumsy, lazy and uneducated hence why they tend to get anal raped by fedz the most.

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
oh wow thats a very good rate.

i really need to open my eyes to things beyond the US and EU

Reaction score
no the reason they are getting caught here in the uk is because Most of the skimmers over here are romanian gangs and uk is set to get more romanians by 2014 so skimming will go up wich makes it harder to skim in the uk wich is a bad thing

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
You are right about the romanian gangs is behind most of this crime. I have a very interesting and good video documentary about the romanian cashpoint crime gangs operating in UK. I will find it and can post it if you are interested

Reaction score
i think i have seen the one you are on about where they target people at atms aswell to distract them to get the card

majikz

Professional
Reaction score
The video is on youtube if you type crimewatch atm skimming

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
A Romanian man involved in a sophisticated bank card fraud thought to be worth in excess of £3 million and with 9,000 potential victims has walked free from court today.

Leonid Rotaru helped to fit 'skimming' devices on cash dispensers, which downloaded the card details of those who used them.

Police said they discovered 9,000 different card accounts on a computer seized during the criminal investigation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ccessing-9-000-bank-accounts-SPARED-jail.html