car cloning

insha'allah

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this is our we do in quebec , you steal the car , and find one with same model , same color in a car scrap auto parts , you buy it , put the box from the windshield from the scrapped car into the stolen one , put vin and declare when you wanna plate the stealed car that you just did work on the one who was scrap , thats it

:::

Carder
Reaction score
this is our we do in quebec , you steal the car , and find one with same model , same color in a car scrap auto parts , you buy it , put the box from the windshield from the scrapped car into the stolen one , put vin and declare when you wanna plate the stealed car that you just did work on the one who was scrap , thats it

this is what you do eh? haha theres way more to it then just doing that...no offence but thats a shitty fucking answer...I cant get you the PayPalers but ive done alot of reasearch on this before...The professionals will do much more then just switch the vin from the windshield..your pretty much asking to get caught if thats the only vin you change....theres alot of security features trained cops look for. anyway theres ways people do it that you dont even need a scrapped car. Scrapped car also has to make sure that you can register it after, so it is safe for the road...but Salvaged cars equal less $$ and are harder to sell... so you make less money. If you can get a clean title thats when you make the real bucks

Reaction score
i can get title n PayPaler

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah I know about other vins welded to the frame and changing the vin in the cars computer with the dealer diagnostic Software. And like ::: said you don't use a salvage titled car. You make way less money that way and harder to sell. You take vins of the same auto from dealer lots or cars you spot. You then can make fake docs for the car. Or break in and steal the owner of the cars docs and sell it as them.
All I need is VIN PayPalers the rest I have handled.
And fuck stealing someones car you use fullz and rent it.

Carder
Reaction score
bro abotu the clean title...what your saying is cloning another car...but i remember there being some way to get a brand new clean title without cloning another cars i just cant remember wher ei had that info..its been so long since i studied all this...but if you do clone another car...you have to use a vin from another state/province that doesnt share there info with each other so you can register it properly im pretty sure....also rental cars usually have a GPS on them...leave me your icq in pm jasonchop..

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I have a little bit of experience in this. Ill just tell you how I have done it in the past :).

I got my hands on a new rx8, stolen of course and I scoured ebay for a clean title parts car. I found a person who was parting out and after some back and forth messages he agreed to cut the vin from the firewall and the windshield. I think I paid like $600 bucks for it shipped with a clean title and bill of sale. I then cut the original vins on the rx8 and tack welded the acquired ones onto the vehicle. I then just used some body filler to smooth the edges and sanded then a little more filler and more sanding. Then I got the firewall paint code because usually the chassis/firewall paint is a slightly duller version of the actual body paint. I had the paint shop put the paint into a aerosol can and I sprayed the firewall and it looked absolutely perfect. There are also a few vin PayPalers on major panels like the fenders etc. but I removed them although a perfectionist would have recreated those and added them as well. There was also a stamped vin on the chassis underneath the driver seat I just sanded, and welded then sand again and used a die stamp kit from a friend. It looked pretty good but it wasnt perfect. The door PayPalers were also replaced as well. I ended up selling the car for a huge profit gain of nearly 19k. The only real flaw is the ECU wasnt changed as the stock ECU contains the original vin not only in the RAM but theres a PayPaler attached to the physical unit as well.

A lot of new cars 2011+ are starting to use hdden UV vins on them. I rented a brand new cadillac and I used a UV light and sure enough in the trunk area behind the spare tire was a hidden vin. The only good thing is that the car didnt come with onstar because fleet vehicle buyers save $1k each car if they opt out. I know hertz has tracking devices on their vehicles i just never seen where the location was but you could get a device that can find either RF or GPS trackers.

As far as printing out your own vin door PayPalers etc, anything is possible but you would need to duplicate the security features.

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
I have a little bit of experience in this. Ill just tell you how I have done it in the past :).

I got my hands on a new rx8, stolen of course and I scoured ebay for a clean title parts car. I found a person who was parting out and after some back and forth messages he agreed to cut the vin from the firewall and the windshield. I think I paid like $600 bucks for it shipped with a clean title and bill of sale. I then cut the original vins on the rx8 and tack welded the acquired ones onto the vehicle. I then just used some body filler to smooth the edges and sanded then a little more filler and more sanding. Then I got the firewall paint code because usually the chassis/firewall paint is a slightly duller version of the actual body paint. I had the paint shop put the paint into a aerosol can and I sprayed the firewall and it looked absolutely perfect. There are also a few vin PayPalers on major panels like the fenders etc. but I removed them although a perfectionist would have recreated those and added them as well. There was also a stamped vin on the chassis underneath the driver seat I just sanded, and welded then sand again and used a die stamp kit from a friend. It looked pretty good but it wasnt perfect. The door PayPalers were also replaced as well. I ended up selling the car for a huge profit gain of nearly 19k. The only real flaw is the ECU wasnt changed as the stock ECU contains the original vin not only in the RAM but theres a PayPaler attached to the physical unit as well.

A lot of new cars 2011+ are starting to use hdden UV vins on them. I rented a brand new cadillac and I used a UV light and sure enough in the trunk area behind the spare tire was a hidden vin. The only good thing is that the car didnt come with onstar because fleet vehicle buyers save $1k each car if they opt out. I know hertz has tracking devices on their vehicles i just never seen where the location was but you could get a device that can find either RF or GPS trackers.

As far as printing out your own vin door PayPalers etc, anything is possible but you would need to duplicate the security features.

Nice to see someone else has done it.
I've done it that way too but it was to much work, what I do is get the car and find the same car and look on dealer lots of the same used car and get the vin. Make a vin plate and paint over the door PayPaler with matching paint and pretend it was damaged and was painted over by the body shop. make a fake copy of the reg and sell it..
I just want to find someone that can make a door PayPaler and the dash vin PayPaler. to make it easier to sell.

Carder
Reaction score
bro find a company in china to make it for you...maybe get a PayPaler printer do some research im sure you can find something...if all you need is a print out lol.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
you can also buy an engraver and do it yourself, but if you are only doing one then China may be your best option

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Nice to see someone else has done it.
I've done it that way too but it was to much work, what I do is get the car and find the same car and look on dealer lots of the same used car and get the vin. Make a vin plate and paint over the door PayPaler with matching paint and pretend it was damaged and was painted over by the body shop. make a fake copy of the reg and sell it..
I just want to find someone that can make a door PayPaler and the dash vin PayPaler. to make it easier to sell.

Thats exactly how I did it but when I took it to the DMV they said where is the door PayPaler? I told them body shop destroyed it and took it off then the VIN verifier told me that I should locate it and get it back on there or else he would have to refer me to the CHP for an inspection and thats what you want to avoid at all costs. Get someone to recreate the vin PayPaler and your golden.

The way I did it I was able to register the vehicle and then sell it and it looked totally legit and probably will never get noticed as a stolen car. The way your speaking of is just to make some quick cash through a sale which really you could just make a fake pink slip and sell the stolen car like it is. Out of the 5 or 6 times I have sold vehicles not one person ever called the police station and did a license plate/vin check. They test drive it, look at the pink slip and if they like it they hand the cash over. Some people will want to do a carfax report but you can have an altered copy to give them to further convince the legitimacy of the sale.

Last edited:

Jasonchop

Carder
Reaction score
Thats exactly how I did it but when I took it to the DMV they said where is the door PayPaler? I told them body shop destroyed it and took it off then the VIN verifier told me that I should locate it and get it back on there or else he would have to refer me to the CHP for an inspection and thats what you want to avoid at all costs. Get someone to recreate the vin PayPaler and your golden.

The way I did it I was able to register the vehicle and then sell it and it looked totally legit and probably will never get noticed as a stolen car. The way your speaking of is just to make some quick cash through a sale which really you could just make a fake pink slip and sell the stolen car like it is. Out of the 5 or 6 times I have sold vehicles not one person ever called the police station and did a license plate/vin check. They test drive it, look at the pink slip and if they like it they hand the cash over. Some people will want to do a carfax report but you can have an altered copy to give them to further convince the legitimacy of the sale.

Yeah I'm not looking to register it just make easy money fast. I tried to alter the carfax but some of them checked for there self.
I found a way to make the door vin.

Thanks guys for the help and info.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Hey Jasonchop, can you pm the way how you think is best to make the door PayPaler? thanks.

outaurleague

Reaction score

Nice write up!

goodluck

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
im from uk and i did this for a long time cars have much more then vin and uv every part of the car has clocks dates and stamps that the feds check,this still can be done why not just buy the cars that have been done save you so much time and its done 100%. pm me if you need to know more as changing vin just wont cut it bro.