it's approved by MacDonald。

but it's declined when i purchased any goods from any other market. all

declined. The card is alive.

anyone know the reason?

thanks so much.

iamback

DEER
Reaction score
What errors do you get when trying in other stores? All decline or some other message?

Which country bin are u carding in which country?

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Going to Mcdonnalds or gas station for small purchase can trigger 05 decline because of suspicious activity... id say dont try at mcdonnalds go to subway al least for something 10+$ and then wait before charging 1k worth of prada...

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
what do you MEAN "you made 101 dump and its credit card"

game2012

Reaction score
Region lock? Maybe? eed more details to give better answer.

US 101 dump card. and purchased in us.

i purchased $20 in MacDonald before i went to stores.it's approved by MacDonald. but declined in other stores.such as walmart . the card is alive.

game2012

Reaction score
What errors do you get when trying in other stores? All decline or some other message?

Which country bin are u carding in which country?

US 101 dump card. and purchased in us.

i purchased $20 in MacDonald before i went to stores.it's approved by MacDonald. but declined in other stores.such as walmart . the card is alive.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:10 PM ----------

Going to Mcdonnalds or gas station for small purchase can trigger 05 decline because of suspicious activity... id say dont try at mcdonnalds go to subway al least for something 10+$ and then wait before charging 1k worth of prada...

thanks, i got it.i will go to test again.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:13 PM ----------

what do you MEAN "you made 101 dump and its credit card"

i bought a credit dump.thanks bro

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Maybe card is from another state?
Maybe the ammount you attemped to charge cannot be approved? Try a smaller value.
Some cards die after 1 swipe.

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
I've used some Amex that were like this, never found solution, but they work at Taco Bell too :)

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
debit card ) low funds, is transaction amt same at walmart as u try at macdonald bro??
also, could be track 1 on dump--maybe you generate wrongly or it is not bank official tr1

gambit3

RIPPER
Reaction score
Try first swipe big items,4/10 of my cards die after first swipe so try with 2-3k+ on first swipe then go lower or higher your choice. Use phone checker also allways good result

edit: also scorpyo is right with his comment maybe wrong t1 but it wont get approved on mcdonalds too I think. try some amex let me know i have some templates can give you out

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Try first swipe big items,4/10 of my cards die after first swipe so try with 2-3k+ on first swipe then go lower or higher your choice. Use phone checker also allways good result

edit: also scorpyo is right with his comment maybe wrong t1 but it wont get approved on mcdonalds too I think. try some amex let me know i have some templates can give you out
2-3k per card?
thats charging it TOO high
and if card from diff state approval chance close to 0
you will be lucky if approved for 800$

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Bro LOW LIMIT! and states have NOT any thing to do with APPVED OR DECLINE when work in the us works it works ALL over the states. BINS ARE IMPORTANT! Even code 521 and 201 USA codes works also in Canada ETC.... But to summ it up its low limit Svc code 101, USA article... So try another. And P.S. was it platinum, biz or corp, ETC.......

game2012

Reaction score
I've used some Amex that were like this, never found solution, but they work at Taco Bell too :)

good luck

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:46 AM ----------

Bro LOW LIMIT! and states have NOT any thing to do with APPVED OR DECLINE when work in the us works it works ALL over the states. BINS ARE IMPORTANT! Even code 521 and 201 USA codes works also in Canada ETC.... But to summ it up its low limit Svc code 101, USA article... So try another. And P.S. was it platinum, biz or corp, ETC.......

bro , it's credit platinum card. you mean bin is the most important? and how can i Solve the problem with your experience? thanks!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: this #1 bin out of many 100 pcs or just one bin (meaning) one plat. U say not work for you? As what I mean try another bin ( if u have access) from similar bank maybe higher level and maybe u will see better results. Good Luck.
:cool:

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Ofc it has to do with state.
If original card holder swipes in state WA, then 10 minutes later fake card is swiped in NY it will be DECLINED.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Blue*'s reply very true )
i know people in reals life with MSR )) have send copy of their own debit card acros country. he has his friend withdraw 500 at 10pm, and 500 from his acct 8am the following morning )) then my friend with his legitimate card try to withdraw 20$ at 8:05 am and calls bank saying HEY where is my monies!!

this very cheap way to use fraud to your advantage if u low on funds ) but it measily 500, this is nothing