Canadian Credit Report

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Does anyone know any site that lets u do a canadian credit report.
If anyone wants to discuss this with me in private just PM me your ICQ UIN.

What i want are sites that can do canadian credit reports. It can an american site(some sites have a DB that can do canadian reports) since most of those CR companies are one for US and CA or-- it can be a canadian site

I mean, sites like these:

XXX.tenantverification.com

xxx.atenantscreen.com

These are just sample sites but there are many more sites like it.
They are generally a landlords/property owners access only sites.
It lets them do a CR on their prospective renters.
A friend of mine tried to hack some of them with no success...we use to have some but they patch their bugs.

If you know them contact me and i can talk to someone who mite look into them for bugs(to hack).
please let me know and we can discuss about what u want.

I need sites that can do Canadian CR mostly.

On the other hand---

If u can do canadian CR @ a per search basis that is fine also, just contact me.
I'm talking about K's in $$ for whom ever.
--------
You can do them your self with a DL scan through equifax and the mail. Go through their CR application and fail it once it gets to the hard questions. Call them and say "WTF" and they'll tell u to send a DL Scan with your info, there's a PDF u fill out and send in with it. Takes about 2 weeks... and it's free! lol
--------
Thanks for the input.

First of, 2 weeks is an eternity for me!
Second, with the volume of work I do, I'm gonna need a colossal/abysmal amount of scans and drops..LOL..If u know what i mean.

Thanks dude and I know exactly what u mean but It's almost impractical to combine that with some serious volume.

So options are still very welcomed folks...with $$$ involved.