can you make 'real' cvv2 for me?

SHANTOS

RIPPER
Reaction score
i give u my trcs and u return it with cvv2. pm if u know what i'm talking of.

brooks48

Reaction score
I have been looking for the same thing as well for a while now! guys any one know how to get cvv2 for dumps ? i will give you the tr1 with name and expire date and if you can get the cvv2 (3 digits) for me? i will pay good cash for this! please serious guys only PM? I had one guy from c.su who use to get this stuff for me but he's no where to be found anymore!

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
I have been looking for the same thing as well for a while now! guys any one know how to get cvv2 for dumps ? i will give you the tr1 with name and expire date and if you can get the cvv2 (3 digits) for me? i will pay good cash for this! please serious guys only PM? I had one guy from c.su who use to get this stuff for me but he's no where to be found anymore!

Buy from source.

boohoo

Reaction score

No where to be found huh?ffunny guy you should really pay the money you owe me,you are a very dishonest person to deal with.

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
It can be easily done for Visas. But we need to study each BIN in details before we will make cvv.

Golden Bucks

RIPPER
Reaction score
Its not possible mate
Seucity code is given out at random
if you have T1+T2 you have a 7% change to generate CV2 from track
Some bank i know
41xxxxxxxxxx6032=(MM/YY)(201/101)(CV2)+other info

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
On 99% situations, trck1 is generated, so like say Golden Bucks, only for specific bank u can got cvv2 from track2
But u need know more info(like billing, zip and so on)

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Erick, you are saying bullshit about track1 being generated on 99% situations.
And YES this is not possible for all the banks but for some it is ok. That's why I wrote that we I need to study about each bin before will do any actions.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Jimservice, read better how work bank system, sellers who have best dumps got there dumps from 2 ways: 1. Hack bank processing servers. 2. Ressell them, from guys that hack it (like robot (he is on private(much people know him, but lost contacts)
Bank processing servers contacin only track2. track 1 never sending to bank(it's need only to make receipe), yes if dumps are from hacked poss, they are can have original track1, but dumps from poss are dieing fast like skimmed dumps(becuase bank after 20-30 fraud transaction will see, where carders got this stuff, and block all cards for last month(mean base will flaged)
Also I know that ~5-8 top vendors on this forum, are ressellers, and I know from wich guys they got there stuff(guys that sell it to them, now on private), FORD,Jhon diligins, Bimal (now they are confirmed rippers, but have another nick name , and still sell on forum(I don't have good proof for them, but i speak whis robot, and he tell that JD still buying from hem stuff, it can mean only 1 thing that JD still on forum, but whis another nickname)

Last edited: